2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 139 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#438050 - 13/04/07 06:29 PM Where's our Baldwin news source?!?!
spalind Offline

Loc: Windham, NH
Socal!! It would have been nice to have a heads up that RG would be driving one of YOUR trucks in Phoenix for the first CORR event of the season and broadcast on NBC?!?! Its a pretty big deal...he'll be doing the NASCAR race on Saturday night and the CORR opener on Sunday!!

Robby Gordon to run a Baldwin truck in the CORR opener!!!

#438051 - 14/04/07 08:05 PM Re: Where's our Baldwin news source?!?!
socalpunx Offline

Loc: The land of losers and liberal...
Oh yeah. This dude named Robby is going to be racing one of our cars next Sunday. laugh

Why didn't I tell you? Probably because I was in the middle of finalizing four sponsorship contracts, designing and finalizing our semi wrap, finalizing the redesign of our race trucks, having tires shipped to Wisconsin, designing and ordering all new point of sale merchandise and crew uniforms. Besides that I've been sitting around picking my nose.

There's a lot to do.

To be honest, I found out about the Robby thing on Thursday afternoon and had to immediately start making arrangements for him and his truck. So I left the leaking of the "secret" to CORR's finely oiled PR machine.

#438052 - 15/04/07 04:09 PM Re: Where's our Baldwin news source?!?!
fastdrmr Offline

Loc: SLC, UT
RG is my hero... he's a lot of fun to watch race.

Congrats on getting an awesome Offroad racer on your team!

#438053 - 17/04/07 06:05 AM Re: Where's our Baldwin news source?!?!
spalind Offline

And now that Baldwin racing just announced that they are switching from BFG to Toyo tires it makes even more sense that RG would be running with you guys...

#438054 - 17/04/07 10:36 PM Re: Where's our Baldwin news source?!?!
socalpunx Offline

Hummm.......

Somebody gets it. Like I said, very very busy. Toyo has been amazing. They brough out two engineers for testing the last two days and we are hard at work working out the kinks in our very very fast new Pro 4. Josh, Ricky and Robby under the same tent. It's going to be busy this weekend.

Marketing, sponsorship, PR and operations: I'm living the dream. Make sure you pick up next month's Dirt Sports.

#438055 - 18/04/07 05:29 AM Re: Where's our Baldwin news source?!?!
spalind Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by socalpunx:
Hummm.......

Somebody gets it. Like I said, very very busy. Toyo has been amazing. They brough out two engineers for testing the last two days and we are hard at work working out the kinks in our very very fast new Pro 4. Josh, Ricky and Robby under the same tent. It's going to be busy this weekend.

Marketing, sponsorship, PR and operations: I'm living the dream. Make sure you pick up next month's Dirt Sports.
Thats what I figured...Awesome that Toyo is giving great support...the more competition the better...forces all the sponsors to step up their game or be left behind...If ya see RG put in a good word for me...I've got about a month or two reserved for next Jan. if he needs someone to help schleping stuff around North Africa....

#438056 - 07/05/07 03:30 PM Re: Where's our Baldwin news source?!?!
socalpunx Offline

I heard from somebody who heard it from somebody that RG is going to be racing the upcoming CORR race in Pomona.
laugh

#438057 - 07/05/07 03:59 PM Re: Where's our Baldwin news source?!?!
spalind Offline

Quote:
I heard from somebody who heard it from somebody that RG is going to be racing the upcoming CORR race in Pomona.
laugh
Yeah...heard that too!! With his NASCAR team crapping the bed he might as well focus on CORR!!

#438058 - 07/05/07 04:15 PM Re: Where's our Baldwin news source?!?!
socalpunx Offline

You too huh? We must be getting our information from the same guy. laugh

#438059 - 07/05/07 07:18 PM Re: Where's our Baldwin news source?!?!
socalpunx Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by spalind:
Quote:
[b]I heard from somebody who heard it from somebody that RG is going to be racing the upcoming CORR race in Pomona.
laugh
Yeah...heard that too!! With his NASCAR team crapping the bed he might as well focus on CORR!![/b]
You just cannot keep stuff to yourself can you? Inside Baldwin source? This was concrete confirmation? laugh

#438060 - 08/05/07 05:27 AM Re: Where's our Baldwin news source?!?!
spalind Offline

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by spalind:
[b]
Quote:
[b]I heard from somebody who heard it from somebody that RG is going to be racing the upcoming CORR race in Pomona.
laugh
Yeah...heard that too!! With his NASCAR team crapping the bed he might as well focus on CORR!![/b]
You just cannot keep stuff to yourself can you? Inside Baldwin source? This was concrete confirmation? laugh [/b]
Who said my inside Baldwin source was you?? laugh

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal