Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
ECXC 2024!
by Tom
23/04/24 04:27 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 131 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#457268 - 19/07/05 10:39 AM Re: Yesterdays test drive
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by max6spd:
But you didn't get the Utility Package, right? That package had the VDC and the foldable front pass seat.
Nope, didn't get it. Both would have been nice, but I could live without. I've had other cars where the front seat folded down and it lead to my dash getting scratched up. With the roof rack, I can put the big stuff up there.
As far as the VDC, it's nice, but I've never needed it for my other cars. And from what I've read on this forum, not having it doesn't detract from the car.

#457269 - 19/07/05 10:44 AM Re: Yesterdays test drive
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by TIERRA:
Another thing, all this aggravation .....for an S model?
Well, it can been seen that way. But S model or no, I'm still spending twenty five or twenty six THOUSAND dollars. True?

#457270 - 19/07/05 11:02 AM Re: Yesterdays test drive
Anonymous
Unregistered

I say F the criticism, man. Good job finally pulling the trigger. [ThumbsUp]

#457271 - 19/07/05 11:06 AM Re: Yesterdays test drive
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by VaTech03:
Thanks, man. Appricate the kind words. I'm sure they're just having fun with me. It's all good.

Here it is. Happy to have a good home.

#457272 - 19/07/05 11:31 AM Re: Yesterdays test drive
Anonymous
Unregistered

Love that color! [ThumbsUp]

#457273 - 19/07/05 12:07 PM Re: Yesterdays test drive
Anonymous
Unregistered

Congratulations!
Nice to see a happy ending to that nightmare!

About that growling and whining on one of the X's; good move not taking it - sounds like there was something wrong with it. Good thing you drove a few so you could tell the difference!

#457274 - 20/07/05 12:41 AM Re: Yesterdays test drive
Anonymous
Unregistered

[/QUOTE]Just because they're all supposed to be the same, doesn't mean they are. You've never heard of lemons?
You've never heard of someone getting something everyone else loves and theirs doesn't work right?
)[/QB][/QUOTE]

That sounds like my ex-wife
[Laughing]

#457275 - 20/07/05 01:08 AM Re: Yesterdays test drive
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by VaTech03:
Believe it or not, this forum has many mature members who I find are very helpful and share many rich informations regarding the XTerra. Once in a while, we do like to have a good time. If U call that criticism, then thats fine by me. But I think HugThis knows for himself that everyone has been listening and giving good advice at the same time.
PS: U dont hear any1 making any comments about your 99 Red Wrangler? Thats bcuz we welcome U with open arms. [Rainbow]
[LOL] [LOL] [LOL] [LOL]

#457276 - 20/07/05 01:20 AM Re: Yesterdays test drive
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by HugThis:
Quote:
Originally posted by max6spd:
[b]But you didn't get the Utility Package, right? That package had the VDC and the foldable front pass seat.
Nope, didn't get it. Both would have been nice, but I could live without. I've had other cars where the front seat folded down and it lead to my dash getting scratched up. With the roof rack, I can put the big stuff up there.
As far as the VDC, it's nice, but I've never needed it for my other cars. And from what I've read on this forum, not having it doesn't detract from the car.[/b]
Beleive it or not, the foldable front seat comes in handy when going to Home Depot. And they dont destroy your dash.

#457277 - 20/07/05 03:33 AM Re: Yesterdays test drive
Anonymous
Unregistered

Wow, that was an awesome story!

I am glad I did not have to deal with all that crap. I walked in, told them I was ordering an X and paying invoice, placed my order and walked out. I would have completely freaked if I had to deal with what you did.

Congradulations on your new X!

#457278 - 20/07/05 06:47 AM Re: Yesterdays test drive
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
That sounds like my ex-wife
[Laughing]
ROTFLMAO
Truer words were never spoken. [LOL]

#457279 - 20/07/05 06:48 AM Re: Yesterdays test drive
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
[QUOTE]Beleive it or not, the foldable front seat comes in handy when going to Home Depot. And they dont destroy your dash.
Oh! Don't get me started about Home Depot.
They suck. [Finger]

#457280 - 20/07/05 08:51 AM Re: Yesterdays test drive
Anonymous
Unregistered

man what a story. glad you finally ended up with what you want. I had the price for my last vehicle over the internet before I even walked into a dealership, so there was zero haggling. sweet color too!

#457281 - 20/07/05 09:44 AM Re: Yesterdays test drive
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Nexus:
I ordered mine on April 8th, was scheduled to come in on July 8th but actually came in 1 week early.
-mark
Hey Mark,
I custom ordered mine too. Should arrive in a couple of weeks, but was just wondering how much did you pay over/under invoice? My deal is coming out to 500 over invoice.

#457282 - 20/07/05 03:37 PM Re: Yesterdays test drive
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by 03HEMI:
man what a story. glad you finally ended up with what you want. I had the price for my last vehicle over the internet before I even walked into a dealership, so there was zero haggling. sweet color too!
This experience has taught me a valuable lesson. I will never buy another car without test driving it first.

The black S in Thousand Oaks was not working right. I ordered a Chevy S-10 fully loaded and it sucked from day one I drove it off the lot. I almost ended up with the same thing happening to me with the X.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  defibvt, fastdrmr, socalpunx 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal