Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
ECXC 2024!
by Tom
23/04/24 04:27 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 131 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#491446 - 11/07/09 08:47 AM Air Lift Application for '03 Xterra 4X4?
X_Terry Offline

Loc: Southern Ontario
I am trying to find out if anyone here will know which "Air Lift" application fits on my '03 Xterra. I have used the Search function and cannot find a definitive answer for this. I know Air Lift makes an application for the '05 to '09, but I understand there are significant differences in the suspension and cannot work on my truck. According to some of the responses I have seen the idea was to find a similar application from another make of vehicle, say, Toyota. I am desperately looking for a workable solution for this. When we are loaded for camping the sag is quite noticeable and the handling is lousy. If there are other solutions, I would like to know. But the only other solution seems to be adding additional springs into the spring pack, but I do not want a stiffer ride the rest of the time.

Thanks in advance!

#491578 - 16/07/09 12:25 AM Re: Air Lift Application for '03 Xterra 4X4? [Re: X_Terry]
onewaysolider Offline

Loc: San Clemente, CA
Get a Deaver 10pk w/ 3" of lift rated for a medium to medium heavy load for the X, then put on a set of 5150 bil's, and pull off the sway bar and you'll be a much more happy Xterra owner who's X no longer sags. You'll still have decent handling but the ride will be much nicer.

Just my 2 cents

Moderator:  SvenDog 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal