2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 80 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#492651 - 26/08/09 10:48 AM New Forums
RReuscher Offline
Tyrannt

Loc: Carrollton, TX
OK, this is too long to answer in the shout box.

Your right, the traffic really does seem to have dropped off without those two off-topic forums. I liked the tailgate section although being an Aggie never really had much to talk about there in it. Never really visited the Obamesiah Forum, so I haven't missed that one.

however.....

This is still Carlton's board. I haven't added the new forums, because I think this exceeds my tweaking/customizing/assisting function. I also haven't talked to him about this, but if he wants me to I'd be happy to.

And to be honest, I haven't been on as much as when it started backup, been playing way to much Mafia Wars for the last 41 days.
Carrollton RACES/ARES #4007/A07

#492776 - 31/08/09 02:18 PM Re: New Forums [Re: RReuscher]
NY Madman Offline

Loc: Florida
Well, creating a Tailgate Forum might be a good idea. Football season is upon us and in two shakes of a lamb's tail, baseball playoffs and the World Series will be here.

I don't know how much action the old Tailgate Forum received, but I'm sure it was busier than most other forums.

Without a doubt, the Obamessiah Forum was busy. That forum probably got the most page views of any forum on the site. Some people may complain about the political threads, but there is no doubt that they get the most page views.

If you want to increase the activity and eyeballs on the site, it might be a good idea to bring those forums back.

You really don't have to call it the "Obamessiah Forum". That may not be an agreeable name for the more emotional and genteel set. You can simply call it "Politics Forum".

One thing is certain.... you have to do something to start generating some activity back to the site. The site seems to be dying.

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal