2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 113 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#51789 - 17/07/07 10:13 PM Custom Seat Covers: Are the seats in the Paladin the same as in the Xterra?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hey ya'll,

I'm in Mongolia right now and there is a company here that makes sweet custom seat covers. Unfortunately, there are no Xterra's over here but there are Paladin's, the X's made for China. Do any of you guys know if the seats are the same in both versions? I found one pic on the web of the back of the back seats and they looked the same but that is all I could find. I'll be here for another week or so and I will try to get back to an internet cafe to check for a response. Thanks!

Chuck

#51790 - 21/07/07 09:31 PM Re: Custom Seat Covers: Are the seats in the Paladin the same as in the Xterra?
Anonymous
Unregistered

FYI, they are not the same. Headrests in the back are different. Ended up that I saw a couple X's here and the place knew how to make them. Thanks anyway's ya'll.

Chuck

#51791 - 21/07/07 09:34 PM Re: Custom Seat Covers: Are the seats in the Paladin the same as in the Xterra?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hey pick me up a set haha

#51792 - 22/07/07 11:42 AM Re: Custom Seat Covers: Are the seats in the Paladin the same as in the Xterra?
Anonymous
Unregistered

speaking of awesome custom seat covers wet okole in hawaii makes the best neoprene versions i've seen. http://www.wetokole.com/XTERRA.html

you can even custom the graphic on the back rest and the color scheme. My brother just got them for his 4runner and they look hot. each cushion is individually covered instead of the one piece like the xterraparts ones.

#51793 - 24/07/07 05:42 AM Re: Custom Seat Covers: Are the seats in the Paladin the same as in the Xterra?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Same here. 12 pieces all together including head rests and some nifty dirt shields that go on the back of the front seats. I can't wait to get back to the States so I can put them on. laugh

Chuck

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal