Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
ECXC 2024!
by Tom
23/04/24 04:27 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 131 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#518141 - 05/02/05 08:43 AM Xterra World Championship
Anonymous
Unregistered

The Xterra World Championship is being televised tomorrow, Sunday, Feb. 6th at noon EST on CBS. It might be worth watching to see if they unveil the new X either during the race itself, or in new commercial spots, which would be much cheaper then during that other sporting event that is occuring tomorrow. wink

Just thought I'd throw this out as a head's up.

#518142 - 06/02/05 08:45 AM Re: Xterra World Championship
Anonymous
Unregistered

thanks

#518143 - 06/02/05 09:35 AM Re: Xterra World Championship
Ramness Offline

Loc: Snellville, GA (Atlanta)
Quote:
Originally posted by Kung Fu Jedi:
It might be worth watching to see if they unveil the new X either during the race itself, or in new commercial spots, .
Unveil? It's been"unveiled" since last April. Many of us have sat in one allready and a lucky few have allready driven one. Job 1 was produced back in January, all that is left is for them to be unloaded at local dealerships.

Now a new Xterra TV commercial would be nice!

Garfield 2011 Red Brick Pro-4X
Radio Flyer 2005 Code Red Altima SE-R Sold
MagellanX 2003 Molten Lava SE 4x4 Sold
TabascoX 2001 Salsa XE 4x4 Sold

#518144 - 07/02/05 06:46 AM Re: Xterra World Championship
Anonymous
Unregistered

Pardon me, I guess unveil was the wrong word. I've been tracking the new X for months as well, I know that they've been rolling off the line for a few weeks, and should be at dealers in the next few weeks. Should have mine shortly there after.

I watched the Xterra WC and there were no new commercials, but there was a little new footage of the new X while they were describing what the event was all about. Showed it off in Yellow, as we've already seen, but also in Silver. Looking nice.

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal