Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
ECXC 2024!
by Tom
23/04/24 04:27 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 131 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#587059 - 28/02/07 12:30 PM Re: ...and the Oscar goes to.
ATFrontier Offline

Loc: Loganville,Georgia
damn! nice digs....

#587060 - 28/02/07 12:51 PM Re: ...and the Oscar goes to.
NY Madman Offline

Loc: Florida
It is a nice house. It almost looks like he wanted to pretend he was living in the White House.

Big Al could make it even nicer if he hired a landscape architect.

It seems to have an awful lot of bathrooms. 8 full baths and 2 half baths. Maybe Al spends a lot of time on the can and needs 10 toilets.

#587061 - 28/02/07 01:07 PM Re: ...and the Oscar goes to.
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:
[QB]It is a nice house. It almost looks like he wanted to pretend he was living in the White House.
Umm... That's the typical style for larger Southern homes... We don't need no stinkin' French architecture like the White House... (BTW: in case you didn't know, the White House is modeled after a building in Paris. I've seen the original; the White House is much larger/nicer, but the exterior design is darn near exactly the same)

#587062 - 28/02/07 01:21 PM Re: ...and the Oscar goes to.
NY Madman Offline

Loc: Florida
Quote:
Originally posted by porsche996:

Umm... That's the typical style for larger Southern homes... We don't need no stinkin' French architecture like the White House... (BTW: in case you didn't know, the White House is modeled after a building in Paris. I've seen the original; the White House is much larger/nicer, but the exterior design is darn near exactly the same)
There are homes similar to that in areas up here too.

I think the White House was actually built like a Georgian style mansion by an Irish architect in the "Palladian" style of architecture.

#587063 - 28/02/07 01:30 PM Re: ...and the Oscar goes to.
Mobycat Offline

Loc: the hue of dungeons and the sc...
Quote:

It seems to have an awful lot of bathrooms. 8 full baths and 2 half baths. Maybe Al spends a lot of time on the can and needs 10 toilets.
That would probably explain the tax district:

BM.

[LOL]
"Nature has constituted utility to man the standard and test of virtue. Men living in different countries, under different circumstances, different habits and regimens, may have different utilities; the same act, therefore, may be useful and consequently virtuous in one country which is injurious and vicious in another differently circumstanced" - Thomas Jefferson, moral relativist

#587064 - 28/02/07 04:12 PM Re: ...and the Oscar goes to.
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by porsche996:

[b]Umm... That's the typical style for larger Southern homes... We don't need no stinkin' French architecture like the White House... (BTW: in case you didn't know, the White House is modeled after a building in Paris. I've seen the original; the White House is much larger/nicer, but the exterior design is darn near exactly the same)
There are homes similar to that in areas up here too.

I think the White House was actually built like a Georgian style mansion by an Irish architect in the "Palladian" style of architecture.[/b]
Doh! Sorry. I was thinking of the Capitol building. Nebbermind...

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal