Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
ECXC 2024!
by Tom
10/05/24 09:56 AM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 234 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#590911 - 18/12/07 09:30 AM Re: Worst Christmas song ever.
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Shahram:
Quote:
Originally posted by rift:
[b]My grandfather was at Pearl Harbor and he lost a brother in the Bataan Deathmarch. What do I need to say about that?
How about "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" Yeah, a schmuck is a schmuck, but a big giant sensitive pussy is a whole other ball of sadness. I love how you're down with Jesus and torture, but off-colored jokes make you go all blubbery and offended. I suggest you either grow a thicker skin, grow some balls, or stuff a tampon in it. There's only room for one hypersensitive pseudoconservative dumbass on this board, and Madman ain't gettin' a day job any time soon.[/b]
Shahram, you're right. It is strange that I would be "down with Jesus and torture". Guess I should think about that. Thanks for pointing that out. But I don't have to think about this: you're a truly vile human being. Again, personnas aside, to think that our men and women have laid down their lives at any time in history so that a 6-foot steaming turd pile like yourself could be free... I just have no words. The injustice is stunning. But anyway, I have come to the realization that the time I have spent listening to your childish mentally ill rantings are moments I will never get back. So sad that I wasted those moments on you. You make me want to puke, but I won't because you would probably like being puked on. You're that sick. Thick skin? Don't worry about me and my skin. Worry about your depraved, morally bankrupt heart and the fact that most people wouldn't step on the brake pedal for people like you if you were in the crosswalk. I'm done. Respond if you like, but I won't be here to listen. You're a waste of time, skin, breath, thoughts, energy, whatever. Have fun brow-beating, wife-beating, meat-beating, whatever it is you do in your mommy's basement. :rolleyes:

#590912 - 18/12/07 09:32 AM Re: Worst Christmas song ever.
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Guido:
This song makes me want to stick rabid badgers in my ears.

Click me if you dare!
Hehehe! Nice one! I heard a good descriptive phrase last night on TV...

"sounds like a chainsaw touching a chalkboard". [ThumbsUp]

#590913 - 18/12/07 09:38 AM Re: Worst Christmas song ever.
GrayHam Offline

Worst Christmas song?

All of them.
It's one humongous fucking tie.

#590914 - 18/12/07 09:40 AM Re: Worst Christmas song ever.
GrayHam Offline

Okay, I kinda take that back. Kind of.

This thread would be better off being called "Best Christmas songs". Little easier to cope.

Best Christmas song? "Silent Night".
But only if the singer is really talented.

I saw Celine Dion sing this once. She truly is the antiChrist.

#590915 - 18/12/07 11:09 AM Re: Worst Christmas song ever.
NY Madman Offline

Loc: Florida
Quote:

Shahram, you're right. It is strange that I would be "down with Jesus and torture". Guess I should think about that. Thanks for pointing that out. But I don't have to think about this: you're a truly vile human being. Again, personnas aside, to think that our men and women have laid down their lives at any time in history so that a 6-foot steaming turd pile like yourself could be free... I just have no words. The injustice is stunning. But anyway, I have come to the realization that the time I have spent listening to your childish mentally ill rantings are moments I will never get back. So sad that I wasted those moments on you. You make me want to puke, but I won't because you would probably like being puked on. You're that sick. Thick skin? Don't worry about me and my skin. Worry about your depraved, morally bankrupt heart and the fact that most people wouldn't step on the brake pedal for people like you if you were in the crosswalk. I'm done. Respond if you like, but I won't be here to listen. You're a waste of time, skin, breath, thoughts, energy, whatever. Have fun brow-beating, wife-beating, meat-beating, whatever it is you do in your mommy's basement. :rolleyes:
Don't let Shahram get to you Rift. Don't take it personally. It's only a message board and he is here bust balls. Just bust his balls back.

Shahram is like a piece of dogshit sitting on the curb. Normally you would avoid it and not step in it. But once in a while you do step in it. Regardless of how much you wipe your shoe in the grass, you're still going to have shit on your shoe.

#590916 - 18/12/07 11:33 AM Re: Worst Christmas song ever.
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Guido:
[b]This song makes me want to stick rabid badgers in my ears.

Click me if you dare!
Hehehe! Nice one! I heard a good descriptive phrase last night on TV...

"sounds like a chainsaw touching a chalkboard". [ThumbsUp] [/b]
Sounds like you too watched "Clash of the Choirs" then. smile

#590917 - 18/12/07 03:01 PM Re: Worst Christmas song ever.
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Shahram:
[b]
Quote:
[b]My grandfather was at Pearl Harbor and he lost a brother in the Bataan Deathmarch. What do I need to say about that?
How about "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" Yeah, a schmuck is a schmuck, but a big giant sensitive pussy is a whole other ball of sadness. I love how you're down with Jesus and torture, but off-colored jokes make you go all blubbery and offended. I suggest you either grow a thicker skin, grow some balls, or stuff a tampon in it. There's only room for one hypersensitive pseudoconservative dumbass on this board, and Madman ain't gettin' a day job any time soon.[/b]
Shahram, you're right. It is strange that I would be "down with Jesus and torture". Guess I should think about that. Thanks for pointing that out. But I don't have to think about this: you're a truly vile human being. Again, personnas aside, to think that our men and women have laid down their lives at any time in history so that a 6-foot steaming turd pile like yourself could be free... I just have no words. The injustice is stunning. But anyway, I have come to the realization that the time I have spent listening to your childish mentally ill rantings are moments I will never get back. So sad that I wasted those moments on you. You make me want to puke, but I won't because you would probably like being puked on. You're that sick. Thick skin? Don't worry about me and my skin. Worry about your depraved, morally bankrupt heart and the fact that most people wouldn't step on the brake pedal for people like you if you were in the crosswalk. I'm done. Respond if you like, but I won't be here to listen. You're a waste of time, skin, breath, thoughts, energy, whatever. Have fun brow-beating, wife-beating, meat-beating, whatever it is you do in your mommy's basement. :rolleyes: [/b]
Wow, Madman, sounds like you've yourself a little competition. This kid's got talent!

#590918 - 19/12/07 07:11 PM Re: Worst Christmas song ever.
Anonymous
Unregistered

Ok, worst Christmas song ever!? CHRISTMAS IN FALLUJAH! Fucking soldier bashing retards. They should do something constructive like be a diversion and draw fire for me and make sure they get hit in the process.

WORST SONG EVER

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal