2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 139 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 5 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#592290 - 29/06/07 08:00 AM Re: New Transformers Movie
mineralblue Offline

Loc: Downtown Houston, TX
New Sector Seven video of our old backstabbing friend, Starscream as his old F-15 self...

http://www.buzznet.com/groups/stopsectorseven/video/12271761/

#592291 - 29/06/07 02:09 PM Re: New Transformers Movie
NismoXse02 Offline

Loc: The Woodlands, TX
Supposedly his voice in the movie:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZkhwteia6I

#592292 - 29/06/07 02:45 PM Re: New Transformers Movie
PoorBoy Offline

Loc: Nacogdoches, TX
I picked up the game for 360 last night. It's alright. Graphics are pretty cool and definitely fun just being able to run around and transform... although they don't use the classic transform sound... which is sad.

#592293 - 01/07/07 05:19 PM Re: New Transformers Movie
mineralblue Offline

#592294 - 01/07/07 06:59 PM Re: New Transformers Movie
BigE515 Offline

Loc: Chelmsford,MA
Quote:
Originally posted by PoorBoy:
I picked up the game for 360 last night. It's alright. Graphics are pretty cool and definitely fun just being able to run around and transform... although they don't use the classic transform sound... which is sad.
I almost bought a 360 today just so I could play the Transformers game. smile

#592295 - 01/07/07 07:15 PM Re: New Transformers Movie
PoorBoy Offline

Loc: Nacogdoches, TX
haha, don't know that I'd do that JUST for the game... it's not THAT awesome. But it is entertaining.

Our theater is having an 8pm showing tomorrow night... if I can get off work early enough I'm going...

#592296 - 01/07/07 08:11 PM Re: New Transformers Movie
mineralblue Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by PoorBoy:

Our theater is having an 8pm showing tomorrow night... if I can get off work early enough I'm going...
I already have my tickets for 815pm Monday night showing in Houston on a Digital Projection screen... we plan on getting there a little early to grab 'prime' seats...

#592297 - 01/07/07 09:02 PM Re: New Transformers Movie
BigE515 Offline

Well, post your reviews! I might have to wait until Thursday to see it, it's supposed to rain all day so maybe I'll watch it back to back to back. <<<

#592298 - 02/07/07 07:13 AM Re: New Transformers Movie
NismoXse02 Offline

Loc: The Woodlands, TX
Damnit, I'm going to be on vacation in Ruidoso, NM and they only have one small theater there showing 3 movies. I just found out that Transformers is not going to be playing there this week. frown I guess we'll have to wait and see it next weekend, so please don't post any spoilers.

#592299 - 02/07/07 07:16 AM Re: New Transformers Movie
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by NismoXse02:
Damnit, I'm going to be on vacation in Ruidoso, NM and they only have one small theater there showing 3 movies. I just found out that Transformers is not going to be playing there this week. frown I guess we'll have to wait and see it next weekend, so please don't post any spoilers.
You're better off waiting 2 or 3 weeks anyway - then you don't have to deal with the nerd crowds. wink

#592300 - 02/07/07 07:54 PM Re: New Transformers Movie
Anonymous
Unregistered

I just saw it tonight and it was fantastic. Tons of action, some good comedy, and some bad ass vehicles. Definately recommend seeing it on the big screen.

#592301 - 02/07/07 08:07 PM Re: New Transformers Movie
BigE515 Offline

I was at the local amusement park, having a good time until I got a text from a friend bragging that he saw it first and that it's one of the best movies ever. I'll get him back when I download it in a couple weeks and don't make him a copy! laugh

#592302 - 02/07/07 08:16 PM Re: New Transformers Movie
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by BigE515:
I was at the local amusement park, having a good time until I got a text from a friend bragging that he saw it first and that it's one of the best movies ever. I'll get him back when I download it in a couple weeks and don't make him a copy! laugh
He wasn't kidding about it being one of the best. [ThumbsUp] Also for all you anti-Bush folks they take a pretty funny stab at the president in the movie. [LOL]

#592303 - 03/07/07 01:45 AM Re: New Transformers Movie
Anonymous
Unregistered

[ThumbsUp] [ThumbsUp] [ThumbsUp] [ThumbsUp]

One hell of a movie though I think every geek and nerd within 200 miles radius was in the theater. Way better than I expected and the cgi was unbeliveable. Must see on the big screen.

#592304 - 03/07/07 07:13 AM Re: New Transformers Movie
mineralblue Offline

Saw it last night.

It was definitely a Michael Bay movie... tons of action, hot babes, cool robots, slow motion dramatic shots...

That being said... the movie was fucking awesome.

Go see it. Go see it. Go see it.

(See it on a digital projector (DLP) if you can... the picture quality was fucking amazng)

#592305 - 03/07/07 05:17 PM Re: New Transformers Movie
Anonymous
Unregistered

[ThumbsUp] [ThumbsUp]

That was an awesome movie! The robots transforming was pretty bad ass!

#592306 - 04/07/07 07:28 PM Re: New Transformers Movie
KJ_dragon Offline

Loc: East Bay, CA
I just saw it - Typical Michael Bay production. Alot of pretty bogus things happening in the movie - but hey - its a movie.

I would have wanted more character development amongst the robots. For example - Starscream is such a GREAT character and he barely got any speaking parts.

Hugo Weaving as Megatron was a good choice.

I got goosebumps when the Autobots assembled for the first time.

Theater actually applauded when the movie ended.

A definite cheap shot at the government if you stuck around for the credits.

Left the door open for a sequel pretty well too.

Everyone needs a sidekick like bumblebee - he really came in handy in hooking up Sam with that Megan Fox... RAWR!!

#592307 - 04/07/07 07:47 PM Re: New Transformers Movie
KJ_dragon Offline

Anyone else catch the....

"this is WAY better than Armageddon" line?

#592308 - 04/07/07 10:05 PM Re: New Transformers Movie
Anonymous
Unregistered

man, i thought it was awesome. went and saw it this morning with some friends. gona have to go see this one again and it defiantly become part of my DVD collection. i was a HUGE transformers fan when i was younger, so this is just the icing on the cake.

#592309 - 05/07/07 09:16 AM Re: New Transformers Movie
BigE515 Offline

Poor Soundwave
LINK

#592310 - 05/07/07 10:10 AM Re: New Transformers Movie
Big Daddy Chia Offline

Loc: Austin, TX
Quote:
Originally posted by BigE515:
Poor Soundwave
LINK
ROFLLMAO

#592311 - 05/07/07 10:20 AM Re: New Transformers Movie
KJ_dragon Offline

spoiler warning.

A few things disappointed me with this movie.

No character development amongst the Decepticons and any Autobot not named Bumblebee or Optimus. When Jazz died, I didn't really care cause there wasn't much of a character to care for. I was expecting Ironhide to be more of a bada** soldier. He didn't stand out to me, if anything Bumblebee was more of a soldier after he took out Barricade by himself.

Optimus gave up too easily at the end. After he laid some serious smack down on Bonecrusher under the freeway with his energy sword thing - you'd expect him to give Megatron a better fight.

They never explained what happened to that Soda machine that became a transformer and fired soda cans at people (Funny).

They never explained what happened to Barricade. Last we saw - he was chasing Bumblebee down some freeway going in the wrong direction.

#592312 - 05/07/07 01:28 PM Re: New Transformers Movie
Anonymous
Unregistered

[Spit]
"F'ing IPODS. Get off the couch."

well done.

#592313 - 05/07/07 01:57 PM Re: New Transformers Movie
Anonymous
Unregistered

"Operation STFU"
[LOL] [ThumbsUp]

MGJ

#592314 - 05/07/07 04:01 PM Re: New Transformers Movie
mineralblue Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by KJ_dragon:
spoiler warning.

A few things disappointed me with this movie.

No character development amongst the Decepticons and any Autobot not named Bumblebee or Optimus. When Jazz died, I didn't really care cause there wasn't much of a character to care for. I was expecting Ironhide to be more of a bada** soldier. He didn't stand out to me, if anything Bumblebee was more of a soldier after he took out Barricade by himself.

Optimus gave up too easily at the end. After he laid some serious smack down on Bonecrusher under the freeway with his energy sword thing - you'd expect him to give Megatron a better fight.

They never explained what happened to that Soda machine that became a transformer and fired soda cans at people (Funny).

They never explained what happened to Barricade. Last we saw - he was chasing Bumblebee down some freeway going in the wrong direction.
I had to do a double take when Jazz breakdanced and said "Whut up bitches..." and Optimus said "My bad..." LOL

As for character development... I got a kick out of Megatron scolding Starscream for "failing him yet again"... as for the lack of development, I hope that the sequel will be even more badass... I was willing to cut this one some slack because they had to setup the origin story of the Transformers first...

Hugo Weaving was an awesome choice for Megatron's voice...

Barricade AND Scorponok both survived...

Did anyone else notice that the tank in the movie was named "Devastator," but all of the toys and press name him as Brawl?

BTW, if you missed it, Starscream was in the credits blasting off into space...

Page 5 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal