Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
ECXC 2024!
by Tom
10/05/24 09:56 AM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 234 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#600597 - 12/02/07 03:12 PM Re: Damn You Top Gear
XPLORx4 Offline

Loc: San Jose, CA
Quote:
Originally posted by KJ_dragon:
meant to say *exempt*

[Finger]
Boy, you're on a roll today! I look forward to your next post! [LOL]

BTW, the best way to get the redneck reaction in SF is to emblazon your car with something derogatory towards homosexuals. Then again, you might actually end up dead...

#600598 - 12/02/07 05:11 PM Re: Damn You Top Gear
Anonymous
Unregistered

That shit is just plain funny. Top Gear is quite possibly the best TV show on earth.

#600599 - 12/02/07 05:24 PM Re: Damn You Top Gear
Anonymous
Unregistered

I don't think the rednecks were pissed off about the Nascar sucks thing - there were pissed that some people came into their town for the sole reason of making fun of them. Probably would have pissed me off too.

This is not different then driving through SF with anti-gay signs, or downtown Atlanta with anti-black signs, etc.

It is not hard to piss off a group of people if that is your intention.

#600600 - 12/02/07 06:06 PM Re: Damn You Top Gear
DocNo Offline

Loc: NoVA
Quote:
Originally posted by cpgator:
This is not different then driving through SF with anti-gay signs, or downtown Atlanta with anti-black signs, etc.
Or England with "Manchester United Sucks" signs...

Except that probably would get you killed [Huh?]

#600601 - 12/02/07 06:40 PM Re: Damn You Top Gear
Anonymous
Unregistered

Maybe we should drive by Buckingham with "the queen is a cunt" written on the side of our mini coopers and see what happens. laugh

To add, who has worse teeth - Alabamans, or the brits? (Sorry Roger!) [Wave]

#600602 - 12/02/07 06:46 PM Re: Damn You Top Gear
TJ Offline

Loc: Lawrenceville, NJ, USA
Quote:
Originally posted by Desert_Rat:
Maybe we should drive by Buckingham with "the queen is a cunt" written on the side of our mini coopers and see what happens. laugh

Maybe - Who has a worse tooth?

2001 Xterra '03 VG33, SE 5 spd, 305/70/16's, Revolvers, UBSkidderz, Doubled AAL's, 3"SL/2"BL, winch/bumpers, skids, sliders, OBA, Snorkel, pine stripes....

Friends don't let friends drive stock.

http://www.gifsoup.com/view/501230/tj-tackling-crawlers-ridge-o.gif

#600603 - 12/02/07 07:14 PM Re: Damn You Top Gear
Xorand Offline

Loc: LA (Lower Alabama)
Hey, I live here (not a native by any means) and I thought it was damn funny.

To be honest, I believe the whole incident at the gas station was staged.

Now, if you want to get shot at, take your pansy-ass japanese SUV down an unmarked hunting trail on the last day of deer season. Don't ask me how I know this.

#600604 - 12/02/07 07:29 PM Re: Damn You Top Gear
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by DocNo:
Quote:
[b]This is not different then driving through SF with anti-gay signs, or downtown Atlanta with anti-black signs, etc.

Except that probably would get you killed [Huh?] [/b]
Through Manchester maybe - But every other City has its own team. Or course some Cities like Bristol where I was from had 2 teams and they were both shit! lol. And yes - If you drove through Machester with that on your car you do stand a good chance of being dragged out of your car and being beaten to death in the street.

#600605 - 12/02/07 07:34 PM Re: Damn You Top Gear
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

I don't know where this British folks have bad teeth shit came from. Everyone needs to understand that the Health Service in the UK is government subsidized, hense Dental care is free until you are 18 then very cheap after that. Up until I moved to the US I only had 1 filling and went to the Dentist every 4 months. Hardly anyone I know goes to the dentist regularly here.

Dental care in the US is crazy expensive - Just like the rest of the US's useless health care system. I see people here with way worse teeth than back home in the UK where everyone gets cheap dental care.

It's a myth that British folks have bad teeth.

#600606 - 12/02/07 10:35 PM Re: Damn You Top Gear
BigE515 Offline

Loc: Chelmsford,MA
Quote:
Originally posted by Xorand:
Hey, I live here (not a native by any means) and I thought it was damn funny.

To be honest, I believe the whole incident at the gas station was staged.

Now, if you want to get shot at, take your pansy-ass japanese SUV down an unmarked hunting trail on the last day of deer season. Don't ask me how I know this.
Squeal like a pig, boy! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! :p

Actually, San Fran and Alabama have a lot in common! laugh

#600607 - 12/02/07 11:28 PM Re: Damn You Top Gear
Claus Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by RiNkY:
Quote:
[b]Maybe we should drive by Buckingham with "the queen is a cunt" written on the side of our mini coopers and see what happens. laugh

I don't know where this British folks have bad teeth shit came from. Everyone needs to understand that the Health Service in the UK is government subsidized, hense Dental care is free until you are 18 then very cheap after that. Up until I moved to the US I only had 1 filling and went to the Dentist every 4 months. Hardly anyone I know goes to the dentist regularly here.

Dental care in the US is crazy expensive - Just like the rest of the US's useless health care system. I see people here with way worse teeth than back home in the UK where everyone gets cheap dental care.

It's a myth that British folks have bad teeth.[/b]
Brits:

Bad taste in Decorating
Very few good looking British Women

#600608 - 13/02/07 03:09 AM Re: Damn You Top Gear
ChuckH Offline

Loc: Seattle, WA
God bless Top Gear... I haven't laughed that hard in a long time! Staged or not, that was freaking good shit!

#600609 - 13/02/07 06:30 AM Re: Damn You Top Gear
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by DocNo:
[b]
Quote:
[b]This is not different then driving through SF with anti-gay signs, or downtown Atlanta with anti-black signs, etc.

Except that probably would get you killed [Huh?] [/b]
Through Manchester maybe - But every other City has its own team. Or course some Cities like Bristol where I was from had 2 teams and they were both shit! lol. And yes - If you drove through Machester with that on your car you do stand a good chance of being dragged out of your car and being beaten to death in the street.[/b]
Having lived near both Manchester and Liverpool for a bit, I still can't decide which would be worse...driving through Manchester with "Man United sucks big donkey balls" or "Liverpool FC are a bunch of c&nts" hmmmmmmm...who wants to be the test case(s)

#600610 - 13/02/07 07:33 AM Re: Damn You Top Gear
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Quote:
[b]Maybe we should drive by Buckingham with "the queen is a cunt" written on the side of our mini coopers and see what happens. laugh

It's a myth that British folks have bad teeth.[/b]
I'm poking fun. Watch Austin Powers :p

#600611 - 13/02/07 07:27 PM Re: Damn You Top Gear
xterrapin Offline

Loc: San Francisco

He's having a laugh. Is he having a laugh?

#600612 - 13/02/07 09:36 PM Re: Damn You Top Gear
Anonymous
Unregistered

ive been through alabama several times and that gas station looks awfully familiar. rednecks will do that sort of thing down here. im not doubting it one bit.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal