2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 139 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#606681 - 25/12/06 04:29 PM Yer Haul.
Matt Peckham Offline

Loc: Charlotte, NC
OK, this usually depresses me.

Got a Nano 2gb, Kensington flat panel Ipod dock, $50 iTunes card, $50 REI card, Timberland Power Loungers, some tools, a sugoi shirt, a little rc helicopter....

Now, I can be depressed while I read what all you others got....

#606682 - 25/12/06 04:32 PM Re: Yer Haul.
Powerguy38 Offline

Loc: Greensburg, PA
I got a Hummer...

flashlight from my mother-in-law. [Uh Oh !]

#606683 - 25/12/06 05:14 PM Re: Yer Haul.
spalind Offline

Loc: Windham, NH
Quote:
Originally posted by Matt Peckham:

Got a Nano 2gb, Kensington flat panel Ipod dock, $50 iTunes card, $50 REI card, Timberland Power Loungers, some tools, a sugoi shirt, a little rc helicopter....

Why does it depress you?? Because it reminds you of how you and your communist friends are hypocrites? Because you had to return all the strap-ons your wife bought you for Xmas in order to afford these things??

#606684 - 25/12/06 06:10 PM Re: Yer Haul.
Matt Peckham Offline

no, because I recall reading stuff like:

Pretty good haul this year... 4 inch lift, Calmini front and rear bumper, 60" Plasma, and a PS3 with 8 games.

At least I spent money that I had this year. Hopefully my wife didn't use the card for christmas.

I will probably leverage the mini RC helicopter into an RC car. Sneakily. Since I knew there was no way in hell she'd buy me one.

#606685 - 25/12/06 07:16 PM Re: Yer Haul.
Xorand Offline

Loc: LA (Lower Alabama)
I got a dual thermal mug coffee maker, coffee beans and a grinder. Plus some clothes.

We took it easy this year. My wife and I are going out next paycheck (cash, baby) and buy each other a couple of things we really need.

#606686 - 25/12/06 07:21 PM Re: Yer Haul.
BigE515 Offline

Loc: Chelmsford,MA
I did okay-desk, Bruins tickets, back massager, radio with dock for Ipod, Coleman steel belted cooler, Coleman 6 person tent, guitar hero 2 and dvds etc.

#606687 - 25/12/06 07:35 PM Re: Yer Haul.
Anonymous
Unregistered

well, i got my soft 8's a few weeks ago. but today i got a Sirus StarmateR sat radio with car and home kit, family guy season one and 2 on DVD(gigity gigity), clothes, a shower radio, a pair of harley davidson riding gogles w/ transition lenses for day/night riding; and the best present of the day....a new girlfriend. its a week today laugh [ThumbsUp] [ThumbsUp] [ThumbsUp]

#606688 - 25/12/06 07:43 PM Re: Yer Haul.
Kaiser Offline

Loc: Austin, Texas
My GF, with a lot of hinting, got me a toy train laugh

I looove trains. I've had a couple cheesy N-scale setups in the past but I wanted to move up to HO scale and get some quality stuff so that some time soon I can do more of a 'real' semi-permanent setup complete with little fake scenery and stuff.

Turns out these suckers have gotten really high tech in the past 15 years or so. Now it's all DCC digital control (fixed track voltage with a digital signal superimposed on it that tells the 'smart' locomotive what you want it to do). You can have multiple trains on the same tracks running at the same time and control them independently from the same box (you pick which one you're currently commanding by address). You can have sound modules in them that play very realistic train sounds. You can even program in things like max acceleration and deceleration rates to simulate the momentum and slow responsiveness of a heavy train.

Anyway, she spent quite a bit of $$ and got me a brand new (i.e. it just came out last week) Bachmann train with all these sound effects etc, a good (and expandable) Digitrax Zephyr controller, and a good starter set of snap together track.

A vid with very annoying "you didn't pay for the file conversion software yet" logo in it HERE

#606689 - 25/12/06 07:46 PM Re: Yer Haul.
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

Cry me a river dude... [Finger]
I got 150 bucks worth of gift cards and some socks. It's not about how much ya take in dude. You're not 14 years old anymore....

#606690 - 25/12/06 08:40 PM Re: Yer Haul.
Anonymous
Unregistered

Craftsman mechanics tool set, tool box, new synthetic winch line and a bunch of useless do dads.

Bought my dad a Ruger super Blackhawk 44mag and his total surprise and enjoyment receiving it more than made my Christmas this year.

#606691 - 25/12/06 08:41 PM Re: Yer Haul.
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by spalind:
Quote:
[b]OK, this usually depresses me.

Why does it depress you?? Because it reminds you of how you and your communist friends are hypocrites? Because you had to return all the strap-ons your wife bought you for Xmas in order to afford these things??[/b]
wow where did that come from?

i got a shirt, sweater and a bulls hat... and a very special little gift from my 8 year old son, that he picked out all by himself, and bought with his own money. probably the best gift i've ever received.

#606692 - 25/12/06 11:09 PM Re: Yer Haul.
Anonymous
Unregistered

Nikon SLR and a damn fine urban outfitters jacket

#606693 - 26/12/06 04:50 AM Re: Yer Haul.
Matt Peckham Offline

this was actually my best haul in years because I suggested to my father in law "stop the tools for christmas thing!" Every year I get 4 tools, which are becoming like socks to me.

I mean yes, the air compressor last year was cool, but unless it's a chainsaw, they don't feel like xmas gifts, more like "wrok on your house!" gifts.

I did get Dremel #2 though... who needs 2 dremels?

#606694 - 26/12/06 05:16 AM Re: Yer Haul.
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
.....leverage the mini RC helicopter into an RC car. Sneakily. Since I knew there was no way in hell she'd buy me one.
I saw this at the hobby store for $117. It is better than the ones we paid $300 for when I was a kid.

Leverage, leverage!!!

#606695 - 26/12/06 06:06 AM Re: Yer Haul.
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

I have like 4 or 5 of them smile

I got a Aeron chair, a new Riding suit (My other hobby is on 2 wheels), a 20" LCD Panel, and a Blade CP Pro R/C Helicopter. I also got some other stuff, but those are the big ones....

I've already C&B'd the Heli, it's a 3d aerobatic, but I forgot when in inverted flight, the controls are reversed wink I'm headed to the hobby shop today...

#606696 - 26/12/06 06:22 AM Re: Yer Haul.
Anonymous
Unregistered

I got my Canon Rebel XTI a few weeks ago, Battery Grip for it, 430Ex flash unit + numerous filters / lens hoods etc. The wife also surprised me with Clerks 2 DVD, A Maglight, Candy and a nice framed photo of our daughter for my desk at work. From family I got a $50 Ritz camera gift card, $20 Red Lobster gift card $100 by Paypal from my folks in England and various other bits & pieces. Not to bad a year.

#606697 - 26/12/06 06:37 AM Re: Yer Haul.
defibvt Offline

Loc: AZ
I received the greatest gift that I could imagine. Waking up on Christmas morning to see my boy in his crib.

#606698 - 26/12/06 06:54 AM Re: Yer Haul.
Xorand Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by defibvt:
I received the greatest gift that I could imagine. Waking up on Christmas morning to see my boy in his crib.
[ThumbsUp]

Can't think of a much better gift at all.

#606699 - 26/12/06 09:07 AM Re: Yer Haul.
airbutchie Offline

Loc: Where the freakin' Rose Parade...
Quote:
Originally posted by Xorand:
Quote:
Originally posted by defibvt:
[b]I received the greatest gift that I could imagine. Waking up on Christmas morning to see my boy in his crib.
[ThumbsUp]

Can't think of a much better gift at all.[/b]
x3... That's a gift that keeps giving...

As for the married folks with no kids (pointing at myself)... My wife ran around like crazy trying to find the Wii (God Bless her soul), and she scored one last weekend (much to my surprise)... She tagged on a few games and a extra controllers to boot... The icing on the cake was the second gift I got from her... The Sizzlers race car set!!! For those who were young kids in the late 70's, this was the shit!!! Ya charge up your mini-race car and let it go around the oval track (image below):

She added a couple of extra cars and an anther charging station so I can bring a friend over to play!! WOO HOO!! I tell ya, it brought back many great memories of my childhood... Anyhoo, THANKS BABY FOR THE GREAT GIFTS!!!

- Air B [ThumbsUp]

edit: For her, I got her a Movado watch, OGG boots, and a Dooney & Burke bag (just in case the ladies of XOC were wondering what I got my wife) [Too much XOC]

#606700 - 26/12/06 09:38 AM Re: Yer Haul.
Xterrian Offline

Loc: Fort Lewis, WA
I got a Ruger Super Redhawk in .454 Casull, a new synthetic winch cable, a Razr V3r phone with bluetooth earpiece, a couple hundred rounds of ammo, 5 books, a new sweater shirt and Clerks II on DVD.

The kids got a good haul each with a Wii, extra controllers and games, RC mini helicopter, Razr V3r phone with bluetooth earpiece, Ipod, basketball jerseys, DVDs, shotgun ammo, flint and steel, Cash, etc...

Dog got a stuffed opossum, beaver and monkey along with tons of treats and a new water\food dish.

The wife was the big winner this year with a brand new 2007 Sentra.

Best of all I got to spend it with my family instead of being deployed this time! Thanks to all the guys and gals out there around the world holding up their end so I can be home this year.

#606701 - 26/12/06 09:57 AM Re: Yer Haul.
xterrapin Offline

Loc: San Francisco
1. Two bottles of Kahlua Especial
2. A bottle of Square One organic vodka
3. Numerous bottles of wine (reds of course)
4. Guinness pajamas
5. A Philippi Lounge lighter
5. A Led Zeppelin t-shirt
6. A handful of Vicodin (from my neighbor)

It's gonna be a great New Years Eve! [drink]

#606702 - 26/12/06 10:02 AM Re: Yer Haul.
coferj Offline

Loc: Montgomery, AL
Quote:
Originally posted by XterraAdam:
Quote:
[b]
I have like 4 or 5 of them smile

I got a Aeron chair, a new Riding suit (My other hobby is on 2 wheels), a 20" LCD Panel, and a Blade CP Pro R/C Helicopter. I also got some other stuff, but those are the big ones....

I've already C&B'd the Heli, it's a 3d aerobatic, but I forgot when in inverted flight, the controls are reversed wink I'm headed to the hobby shop today...[/b]
watch those speed controls...they burn up quick!

#606703 - 26/12/06 10:30 AM Re: Yer Haul.
Anonymous
Unregistered

Eh, I got a few nice t-shirts and that's about it.

The real present I'll make myself, thank you. I'm set on buying this very nice ping pong pacquet for myself for new year's. Can't wait to try it out.

#606704 - 26/12/06 10:38 AM Re: Yer Haul.
Anonymous
Unregistered

New Watch .. New Leatherman Wave... And and awesome new Synthetic winch line laugh [ThumbsUp]

#606705 - 26/12/06 10:48 AM Re: Yer Haul.
Anonymous
Unregistered

I found out friday, I'll be getting a BOY in May laugh The wife also gave to me a Crosman Stinger Airsoft rifle, R/C Caterpillar bulldozer, crystal shot glass asst., slippers, a cool R/C stunt truck thing, several gift cards for shopping and entertainment, and this-
[img]http://www.axcessmypics.com/photo/d1/47/e05248860b22.jpg?th=170&tw=225&s=false[/img]
smile
I guess like Butch, I should post up what she got.. A few nice outfits from Motherhood, and 2 carats of something sparkly wink

#606706 - 26/12/06 11:00 AM Re: Yer Haul.
Anonymous
Unregistered

With no family to speak of (except my daughter of course) I'm my own Santa. Other than a fleece zip up & a new lined flannel shirt my big score this year was a new laptop. I wasn't going to, but I got a good deal (rebates, wireless router, etc) & couldn't say no.

My daughter spent Christmas with her mom & grandparents. She ended up with one of those Vtech games for the TV, 2 Uno decks & $40 cash. Her mom got her a CD, but she already had it so she's gonna take it back & get her something else.

I got her a 20" TV/DVD combo (I knew about the Vtech) & a Hello Kitty guitar. There's a music book w/CD, guitar stand, pocket amp & some other little stuff too.

#606707 - 26/12/06 11:45 AM Re: Yer Haul.
Anonymous
Unregistered

Here's what I got:

2 bottles of Lindeman's Lambic Ale, choco pretzels, Dremel w/ a shitload of accessories, Bilstein front shocks (20% stiffer/extended), Pelican micro case w/ 15 123A lithium batteries, 10 pack DVD+RW, 280 disc leather CD wallet, BP Gas Card, assorted clothes (work/camping jacket, t-shirts, dress shirts, flannel pajamas, khakis, underarmour socks), and a new blowgun w/ hunting & target practice darts).

#606708 - 26/12/06 11:47 AM Re: Yer Haul.
Anonymous
Unregistered

smile smile

You can imagine my excitement when you consider how I've been keeping my tools for the longest time: (click to enlarge)

Pretty sad I know. I found tools in that mess I did'nt even know I had when I put em all in the new one. Great christmas for me! [ThumbsUp]

#606709 - 26/12/06 11:49 AM Re: Yer Haul.
Xorand Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by airbutchie:
For those who were young kids in the late 70's, this was the shit!!!
No doubt. I saw the Sizzlers in the department store a week or two ago and wondered how well they'd sell to today's yutes.

I still remember Christmas in 1968 when I got one of the first Hot Wheels sets with all that orange track, a clamp/starting line to put on the edge of a table and two redline Hot Wheels cars.

#606710 - 26/12/06 11:50 AM Re: Yer Haul.
MBFlyerfan Offline

Loc: NJ, Just east of the Walt.
I got a pillow.

#606711 - 26/12/06 11:58 AM Re: Yer Haul.
Anonymous
Unregistered

Oh, I also got some cash! I'm looking into getting the .40 XD 3" Subcompact to use as my new carry weapon.

#606712 - 26/12/06 12:00 PM Re: Yer Haul.
Anonymous
Unregistered

I got a backache and a headache from too many paint fumes...spent xmas eve and xmas day painting and doing trim in a bedroom. Hoping to get 2 of them done complete with new flooring by new years.

I did get a few goodies tho...a walmart gift card which I promptly turned into about 8 movies, a couple other DVD's, some new craftsman mechanics gloves to replace the worn out ones, some Cabelas gift cards, a new wallet, a great Christmas dinner, and some good lovin' from the wife.

#606713 - 26/12/06 12:06 PM Re: Yer Haul.
Powerguy38 Offline

Loc: Greensburg, PA

Man I loved those things. I used to put the charge on my tongue and press it down. laugh

#606714 - 26/12/06 01:58 PM Re: Yer Haul.
Anonymous
Unregistered

I got about 10 lbs. and about an inch on the waist line. Cheese and chocolate filled gift basket sons of bitches.

Where'd I put those fat jeans?

#606715 - 27/12/06 05:40 AM Re: Yer Haul.
Anonymous
Unregistered

yea, i had lost about 15lbs, probably gained back 5-6 lbs so far. im shooting to loose 50 by summer. this aint helpin much.

#606716 - 28/12/06 03:48 AM Re: Yer Haul.
Paul H Offline

Loc: Mt. Zion, IL
Quote:
Originally posted by South Side Ninja:
Quote:
Originally posted by spalind:
[b]
Quote:
[b]OK, this usually depresses me.

Why does it depress you?? Because it reminds you of how you and your communist friends are hypocrites? Because you had to return all the strap-ons your wife bought you for Xmas in order to afford these things??[/b]
wow where did that come from?

i got a shirt, sweater and a bulls hat... and a very special little gift from my 8 year old son, that he picked out all by himself, and bought with his own money. probably the best gift i've ever received.[/b]
I gotta agree here. My 6 year old got me needle nose pliars that he picked out himself at the school santa day. With his own money that he saved. Best present ever. Sure i already have a pair but they will not get used again unless I need a second pair for some reason.

Kids are amazing smile

#606717 - 28/12/06 03:49 AM Re: Yer Haul.
Paul H Offline

Loc: Mt. Zion, IL
Quote:
Originally posted by lykofos:
Oh, I also got some cash! I'm looking into getting the .40 XD 3" Subcompact to use as my new carry weapon.

Drool!!!!

#606718 - 28/12/06 06:48 AM Re: Yer Haul.
Anonymous
Unregistered

I got a 2" BL, AC shackles, a shop vac, some clothes, and some stuff for the new house.

I can't complain laugh

#606719 - 28/12/06 07:15 AM Re: Yer Haul.
Anonymous
Unregistered

This year I was FINALLY able to convince the families (mine and my wife's) that we all wanted bigger items, and instead of everyone spending small amounts of money on everyone, we should all pool our small amounts of money and make it big amounts of money for each person.

So, this is what I got for Christmas this year:

20 Gallon Porter Cable Compressor (1.7 Running HP, 5.5 max HP - 5.3SCFM @ 90PSI)

45 pc Husky Air tool set, including Impact Wrench, die grinder, air chisel, and a whack load of other accessories.

Husky Metric Impact Socket set

50' Air hose, so that my neighbors don't have to hear the compressor working all the time, I can just leave it in the garage, and run the hose out to the truck in the driveway.

On top of that, I got a few other things, DVD's, chocolates, loving from the wife etc etc.

All in all, it was a great year!

#606720 - 28/12/06 07:16 AM Re: Yer Haul.
Anonymous
Unregistered

I got a kick ass tool kit for the truck, and the rest of my SLR order showed up the day after.

#606721 - 28/12/06 07:24 AM Re: Yer Haul.
airbutchie Offline

Loc: Where the freakin' Rose Parade...
Quote:
Originally posted by Xorand:
Quote:
Originally posted by airbutchie:
[b]For those who were young kids in the late 70's, this was the shit!!!
No doubt. I saw the Sizzlers in the department store a week or two ago and wondered how well they'd sell to today's yutes.

I still remember Christmas in 1968 when I got one of the first Hot Wheels sets with all that orange track, a clamp/starting line to put on the edge of a table and two redline Hot Wheels cars.[/b]
OH HELL YA!!! Some of those tracks use to have the ramps to jump off and shit!! Then they got advanced and made the "launching" platform... You can crank back the catapult thingy to gauge how fast you wanted them to shoot out... I had the one where you shoot out the car, does the loop and jumps off the track!!! Ahhhh... Those were great Christmas'...

- Air B :rolleyes:

#606722 - 28/12/06 07:48 AM Re: Yer Haul.
Anonymous
Unregistered

1. iHome
2. The Simpsons Season 9
3. The Sopranos Season 5

#606723 - 28/12/06 09:19 AM Re: Yer Haul.
babyX Offline

- the KitchenAid stand mixer I've been drooling over for years
- gift cards for Macy's, Home Depot, and Cinemark movie theatres
- Starter kit for learning to do stained glass projects(DROOL!)
- a Ruger .22 Mark III

Woohoo!! The girl's got her own gun!

#606724 - 28/12/06 01:49 PM Re: Yer Haul.
GrayHam Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by JeffW:
Quote:
[b] .....leverage the mini RC helicopter into an RC car. Sneakily. Since I knew there was no way in hell she'd buy me one.
I saw this at the hobby store for $117. It is better than the ones we paid $300 for when I was a kid.

Leverage, leverage!!!

[/b]
Pfffft!

1. It's electric. Go nitro.

2. It's 2wd.

Total crap.

laugh

#606725 - 28/12/06 05:04 PM Re: Yer Haul.
Ramness Offline

Loc: Snellville, GA (Atlanta)
Quote:
Originally posted by GrayHam:
Quote:
Originally posted by JeffW:
[b]
Quote:
[b] .....leverage the mini RC helicopter into an RC car. Sneakily. Since I knew there was no way in hell she'd buy me one.

Leverage, leverage!!!

[/b]
Pfffft!

1. It's electric. Go nitro.

2. It's 2wd.

Total crap.

laugh [/b]
Which Helicopter did you get?

I agree! Go for the Traxxas Revo 3.3! I’m getting one with my Tax refund this time around.

Garfield 2011 Red Brick Pro-4X
Radio Flyer 2005 Code Red Altima SE-R Sold
MagellanX 2003 Molten Lava SE 4x4 Sold
TabascoX 2001 Salsa XE 4x4 Sold

#606726 - 28/12/06 05:24 PM Re: Yer Haul.
Ramness Offline

I got a Digital Picture frame, GA aquarium pass, a book about talking to my dog, gift card to buy new shoes, and a rubber band gun.

I’m single this year so I didn’t have a GF to spoil.

I have always wanted to get into RC helicopters so this year I asked For an E-flite Blade CX2 which is an electric beginner style Heli. Well I didn’t get it… so yesterday I bought it for myself for Christmas.

I also bought myself Sirius Satellite radio. $12.50 after rebate, could not pass up that deal!

#606727 - 28/12/06 05:53 PM Re: Yer Haul.
ChuckH Offline

Loc: Seattle, WA
Quote:
Originally posted by babyX:
- the KitchenAid stand mixer I've been drooling over for years
And you will probably have it for years! I have my Mom's and it is probably about 30 years old now! It's Avacado Green even! I have a Hamilton Beach mixer too that is even older! They don't make 'em like that anymore except for a few like the KitchenAid!

I haven't finished Christmas yet, but so far I got a neato laptop cooler with a built-in USB hub and card reader! laugh Our big Christmas thing is this weekend.

#606728 - 28/12/06 06:19 PM Re: Yer Haul.
Mobycat Offline

Loc: the hue of dungeons and the sc...
Quote:
Originally posted by ChuckH:
Quote:
Originally posted by babyX:
[b]- the KitchenAid stand mixer I've been drooling over for years
And you will probably have it for years! I have my Mom's and it is probably about 30 years old now! It's Avacado Green even! I have a Hamilton Beach mixer too that is even older! They don't make 'em like that anymore except for a few like the KitchenAid!
[/b]
I have a 30+ year old Oster Kitchen Center. I like it better than the current crop. It's a all those things PLUS a blender. Don't know if any have the blender part. Harvest gold!

"Nature has constituted utility to man the standard and test of virtue. Men living in different countries, under different circumstances, different habits and regimens, may have different utilities; the same act, therefore, may be useful and consequently virtuous in one country which is injurious and vicious in another differently circumstanced" - Thomas Jefferson, moral relativist

#606729 - 28/12/06 09:25 PM Re: Yer Haul.
Anonymous
Unregistered

A pair of Birkenstocks, a North Face Condor Triclimate jacket, and a two-day ski trip to Devil's Head in Wisconsin next week with my buddies

#606730 - 29/12/06 04:30 AM Re: Yer Haul.
Matt Peckham Offline

need to get a new Sirius for my wife's new Hyundai Entourage (now THAT's a present!) Where'd you get the sportster?

I can get one of the new ones for $42 shipped with a 6 month sub, but we don't need the subscription.

Matt

#606731 - 29/12/06 07:02 AM Re: Yer Haul.
Kaiser Offline

Loc: Austin, Texas
That copter looks like a blast!

#606732 - 29/12/06 08:00 AM Re: Yer Haul.
Ramness Offline

Quote:
need to get a new Sirius for my wife's new Hyundai Entourage (now THAT's a present!) Where'd you get the sportster?

I bought it directly from Sirius. The Sportster is usually $150 but they had a week long sale on it back in November for $49.99 with free shipping. They also had a $30 rebate and I found a Promotion code for 15% off.

They had lots of good Holiday sales that only lasted a few days. Looks like a bunch of people bought them just to stick them on ebay.

#606733 - 29/12/06 08:16 AM Re: Yer Haul.
Anonymous
Unregistered

here's the one i got.

Sirius Starmate

#606734 - 29/12/06 05:49 PM Re: Yer Haul.
Matt Peckham Offline

I'd like Sirius to bust out a color display on one of their in car units.

Picked up my wife's gift today, a little late. 2007 Hyundai Entourage with a 10.4" DVD/game system for the kiddies.

#606735 - 01/01/07 03:10 PM Re: Yer Haul.
Anonymous
Unregistered

I got tickets to the women's uconn/tennessee game next weekend (!!!), a ping pong table for our basement, tickets to the buffalo sabres vs. hurricanes game, digital camera, lots of kitchen cooking/baking supplies, lots of clothes, thoughtful cds, and the ultimate "bird poop emergency kit" to keep in my element.. since i got bird poop on my face after pulling away from the mcdonalds drivethru!!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal