2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 113 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#621908 - 29/08/07 08:04 AM hillarys mystery donations...
Anonymous
Unregistered

I hijacked the thread yesterday regarding the senators brokeback experience. And now there are more developments in the hillary fundraising scandal

Quote:
The Los Angeles Times will report on this website later tonight and in Wednesday’s print editions that a major Democratic Party fundraiser named Norman Hsu is wanted by authorities for skipping out on an agreement to serve up to three years in prison after pleading no contest to grand theft swindling charges.
In an exclusive story by Chuck Neubauer and Robin Fields, The Times will report that for three years Hsu has been carving out a place of political and financial influence by funneling hundreds of thousands of dollars in campaign contributions into Democratic Party coffers, much of the money earmarked for Sen. Hillary Clinton. He has earned the ranking of Hillraiser for pledging to raise at least $100,000 for her.
source: www.hotair.com

Wonder what will come of this

#621909 - 29/08/07 08:36 AM Re: hillarys mystery donations...
NY Madman Offline

Loc: Florida
You didn't hijack the other thread.

The LA Times today does say that Hillary's fundraiser is a fugitive.

Here is the story....

Link to article....

Here is the Wall Street Journal article on this guy from Tuesday's edition...

Link to article....

Here is a picture of Hitlery with the fugitive...

A blogger seems to have found some more potentially shady donation schemes from this guy Hsu to New York Democrats. Amazingly the same lower income family from California in the WSJ story has also given money to a NY Democrat Congressman who will be running for mayor in 2009.

http://suitablyflip.blogs.com/suitably_flip/2007/08/hillarys-magwit.html

Where is this guy Hsu getting all this money to pass around to Hillary and many other Democrats? Could this be the beginnings of another scandal involving illegal Chinese money being funneled through individuals here?

#621910 - 29/08/07 08:43 AM Re: hillarys mystery donations...
Anonymous
Unregistered

I'm happy to see this. Keep the scandals coming....anything to keep her out of that office. I'd rather deal with 8 years of Obama or Edwards over her, and that's saying a LOT!

And please, don't post that picture ever again. That evil clown face is forever etched into my subconscious and will generate nightmares for years to come.

#621911 - 29/08/07 09:26 AM Re: hillarys mystery donations...
RedX Offline

Loc: Granite Falls, NC
Quote:
Originally posted by Desert_Rat:
And please, don't post that picture ever again. That evil clown face is forever etched into my subconscious and will generate nightmares for years to come.
x2

http://www.metzgardesign.com

#621912 - 29/08/07 09:41 AM Re: hillarys mystery donations...
Anonymous
Unregistered

smile

#621913 - 29/08/07 09:49 AM Re: hillarys mystery donations...
RedX Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by AZMallCrawlr:
*snip God-forsaken images*

smile
Fucker. [Finger]

#621914 - 29/08/07 09:54 AM Re: hillarys mystery donations...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Dude, I hate you.

/runs screaming
//has developed fear of clowns in past year

#621915 - 29/08/07 10:15 AM Re: hillarys mystery donations...
NY Madman Offline

#621916 - 29/08/07 05:03 PM Re: hillarys mystery donations...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Woops

Quote:
WASHINGTON - Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Rodham Clinton will give to charity the $23,000 in donations she has received from a fundraiser who is wanted in California for failing to appear for sentencing on a 1991 grand theft charge.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/democratic_fundraiser;_ylt=AlPdSt.B616e8BroHrQiVFXkbeRF

Now lets see what she does with the Paw's 200k they "donated"

#621917 - 29/08/07 05:24 PM Re: hillarys mystery donations...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Funny, I always thought Ted Knight lived here...

#621918 - 29/08/07 05:26 PM Re: hillarys mystery donations...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Looks like she knows better than to sit next to Senator Craig, or Madman in the stalls too..

[Finger]

#621919 - 29/08/07 05:59 PM Re: hillarys mystery donations...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Simply put, she is the anti-Christ.

#621920 - 30/08/07 02:03 PM Re: hillarys mystery donations...
Anonymous
Unregistered

You know what I actually like and respect about Hilary?

#621921 - 30/08/07 03:44 PM Re: hillarys mystery donations...
DocNo Offline

Loc: NoVA
Quote:
Originally posted by Shahram:
You know what I actually like and respect about Hilary?
She let's you put it in her pooper?

#621922 - 30/08/07 03:54 PM Re: hillarys mystery donations...
Anonymous
Unregistered

I couldn't even finish the post. The vomit spilled out of my mouth and on to the keyboard, and before I could finish typing, the keys melted away. Sarcasm is fun, but saying something nice about Hilary Clinton is just taking the piss out of the universe. The karmic implications are too much, even for me.

'Scuse me while I go through this role of paper towels.

#621923 - 30/08/07 04:02 PM Re: hillarys mystery donations...
Anonymous
Unregistered

In all seriousness, if she wins the nomination, the Democrats will just have to come out and say "Look, we just didn't want to win. We're okay being in the back seat. We like it here." With the complete and total shithole that is this current Republican administration, the Democrats could run a retarded monkey lit on fire and win at this point, but if they nominate Hilary, the Republicans could run a booger or a single-celled organism and take the prize. I don't want to see it come down to a glob of snot and Hilary, because it's embarassing.

You Democrats here on this board...please, please, please do not vote for this woman. She's not right for you. You can do better. A drug dealer or a Neo-Nazi or Charles Manson or Ralph Nader. Anyone, ANYONE but her. Please. I'm begging you.

#621924 - 30/08/07 07:18 PM Re: hillarys mystery donations...
NY Madman Offline

Quote:

In all seriousness, if she wins the nomination, the Democrats will just have to come out and say "Look, we just didn't want to win. We're okay being in the back seat. We like it here." With the complete and total shithole that is this current Republican administration, the Democrats could run a retarded monkey lit on fire and win at this point, but if they nominate Hilary, the Republicans could run a booger or a single-celled organism and take the prize. I don't want to see it come down to a glob of snot and Hilary, because it's embarassing.

You Democrats here on this board...please, please, please do not vote for this woman. She's not right for you. You can do better. A drug dealer or a Neo-Nazi or Charles Manson or Ralph Nader. Anyone, ANYONE but her. Please. I'm begging you.
I think you are wrong on several points.

The Democrats are not running against George Bush in 2008. They need to get away from that crap if they really want to win.

Hillary will also be the Democrat nominee. It's a lock. You can take that to the bank. She also does have a chance to win depending on who the Republicans nominate.

The public also has a very short memory when the media fails to remind them of things.

It's foolish to think she doesn't have a chance. She has many powerful elements in her corner.

#621925 - 30/08/07 07:29 PM Re: hillarys mystery donations...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:
Quote:

[b]In all seriousness, if she wins the nomination, the Democrats will just have to come out and say "Look, we just didn't want to win. We're okay being in the back seat. We like it here." With the complete and total shithole that is this current Republican administration, the Democrats could run a retarded monkey lit on fire and win at this point, but if they nominate Hilary, the Republicans could run a booger or a single-celled organism and take the prize. I don't want to see it come down to a glob of snot and Hilary, because it's embarassing.

The Democrats are not running against George Bush in 2008. They need to get away from that crap if they really want to win.

Hillary will also be the Democrat nominee. It's a lock. You can take that to the bank. She also does have a chance to win depending on who the Republicans nominate.

The public also has a very short memory when the media fails to remind them of things.

It's foolish to think she doesn't have a chance. She has many powerful elements in her corner.[/b]
Um.....okay.

Hey this is getting fun!

#621926 - 30/08/07 07:34 PM Re: hillarys mystery donations...
RedX Offline

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:
[b]
Quote:

[b]In all seriousness, if she wins the nomination, the Democrats will just have to come out and say "Look, we just didn't want to win. We're okay being in the back seat. We like it here." With the complete and total shithole that is this current Republican administration, the Democrats could run a retarded monkey lit on fire and win at this point, but if they nominate Hilary, the Republicans could run a booger or a single-celled organism and take the prize. I don't want to see it come down to a glob of snot and Hilary, because it's embarassing.

It's foolish to think she doesn't have a chance. She has many powerful elements in her corner.[/b]
Um.....okay.

Hey this is getting fun![/b]
Yeah....it's like watching an XOC episode of the Dating Game....Rock on you two red-blooded, American hunks......the chemistry is there.

laugh

#621927 - 30/08/07 07:53 PM Re: hillarys mystery donations...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by RedX:
Hey this is getting fun!
Yeah....it's like watching an XOC episode of the Dating Game....Rock on you two red-blooded, American hunks......the chemistry is there.

laugh [/QB][/QUOTE]

Hey pal, that's inappropriate. Madman's a respected member of the Republican Party. After all, this ain't a public restroom at the airport!

#621928 - 30/08/07 07:58 PM Re: hillarys mystery donations...
Anonymous
Unregistered

This would be a good time for Ross Peugeot to run again.

#621929 - 30/08/07 07:58 PM Re: hillarys mystery donations...
RedX Offline

Hell no it's not a restroom...it's the XOC...that makes it even MORE appropriate.

laugh

#621930 - 30/08/07 08:00 PM Re: hillarys mystery donations...
RedX Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by mitch1351:
And his running mate, Ralph Renault? [Finger]

#621931 - 30/08/07 08:06 PM Re: hillarys mystery donations...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by mitch1351:
No way. He's unreliable. The last time he ran, he broke down halfway there...not once, but twice!

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal