Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
ECXC 2024!
by Tom
23/04/24 04:27 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 131 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#635568 - 23/10/04 10:32 AM Re: Highway trouble
Anonymous
Unregistered

My parents pay for everything else like what? my groceries ? my clothes? yes they do. lol I still live with them

My father lives in Boston you prick, I live with my mother and step father.

#635569 - 23/10/04 10:34 AM Re: Highway trouble
Anonymous
Unregistered

i also wasnt insured to drive my mom's car. Bad choice, but I need a car to get TO WORK.

Xtra_Blue or whatever the fuck, even though you're a prick i'm also a sox fan.

#635570 - 23/10/04 10:34 AM Re: Highway trouble
socalpunx Offline

Loc: The land of losers and liberal...
Quote:
Originally posted by Will Antoniou:
#$%^%&^$#@!!!!!
Why are you still debating this?

#635571 - 23/10/04 10:36 AM Re: Highway trouble
Anonymous
Unregistered

good point, this went from a question about driving too fast (WHICH I HAVE ADMITTED MANY FUCKING TIMES WAS A BAD IDEA), to critisizing the facts that my parents by me things. jesus christ.

#635572 - 23/10/04 11:09 AM Re: Highway trouble
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
My father lives in Boston you prick, I live with my mother and step father.[/QB]
sorry dude, i am in the same boat with you on that issue

#635573 - 23/10/04 11:22 AM Re: Highway trouble
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
[QB]need a car to get TO WORK.QB]
no one needs a car. i rode my bicycle 10 miles to and from work everyday last summer and kept doing it after school started, i rode in the snow too. worked just fine, was cheaper, and kept me in shape.

#635574 - 23/10/04 12:33 PM Re: Highway trouble
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
What I think is funny is that almost everyone who's bitching at me says they had accidents at my age. So on the one hand i think, you guys are right, which you are and i already admitted that (but for some reason i keep getting shit), but on the other hand so far my driving record at 17, is better than most of yours at my age. I'm reading a lot about accidents at 16.
Would you rather learn from other peoples' mistakes or make your own? It's your choice.

#635575 - 23/10/04 03:28 PM Re: Highway trouble
Anonymous
Unregistered

i have never witnessed someone say "lol" so much along with swear words... am i the only one that thinks thats strange? [Freak]

#635576 - 23/10/04 11:43 PM Re: Highway trouble
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by boognight:
i have never witnessed someone say "lol" so much along with swear words... am i the only one that thinks thats strange? [Freak]
no shit, lol. [Spit]

#635577 - 24/10/04 04:08 AM Re: Highway trouble
Anonymous
Unregistered

I was in the booth at the entrance. There is no "phone answering" job. I also helped move shit out of the "Home Furnishings" area, which is where people put shit from their house that they don't want but is still ok to use.

Although I already knew the laws, I started the job when I was 16, did it one summer, then this recent summer, while I was 17. So you shitty little site about labor laws doesn't disprove me in any way.

Taxes were taken out of my pay check every week.

Do the math shithead.

Also, many kids where I live work the same amount or more. It's a small town, there are a lot of people living in "The Fabulous Hamptons" that aren't rich. You should know what you're talking about before you open you're mouth.

#635578 - 24/10/04 08:44 AM Re: Highway trouble
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
You should know what you're talking about before you open you're mouth.
start listening to your own advise.

#635579 - 24/10/04 11:34 AM Re: Highway trouble
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hey Asshat (lol), do yourself a favor and delete this thread. Left click on this- at the top of your original post. Then check the "delete post" box and punch edit again at the bottom. Everyone posts something once every so often they might wish they hadn't.... No sense in leaving a crumbtrail to Dumbassalonia for everyone to see wink

#635580 - 25/10/04 09:14 AM Re: Highway trouble
Anonymous
Unregistered

I don't get what everybody's problem is. I find it hard to believe that this kid is on here and all you guys ream him for him having an SUV that it took you thirty years to get rather than his 16. Some people are more fortunate that's the facts of life my friends. He came here with a simple question, answer it or don't that easy. Attacking someone is the worst way to try and get any message across. Either that or attacking is your guys' way of making yourselves feel better about the insignificance you feel in your own lives. My .02

"It is never wise to seek or wish for another's misfortune. If malice or envy were tangible and had a shape, it would be the shape of a boomerang."

-Charley Reese

I found this rather fitting

#635581 - 25/10/04 09:34 AM Re: Highway trouble
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
"It is never wise to seek or wish for another's misfortune. If malice or envy were tangible and had a shape, it would be the shape of a boomerang."

-Charley Reese

I found this rather fitting[/QB]
An online forum argument is like the Special Olympics. Even if you win, you're still retarded.

I find that more fitting laugh

#635582 - 25/10/04 09:46 AM Re: Highway trouble
Anonymous
Unregistered

I'm 20 and I know better than driving 100 with other people passing me. I go around 80-85 in the butt crack of dawn wit no one else on the road. When I was 16 I didnt drive 100 because Im not stupid. Ill be 40 and not drive 100 because I wont be stupid. Maybe when I hit my mid life crisis and buy some fancy sports car, but not in a suv you tard, how can you agrue these people. Your some 16 year old punk kid who has his whole life bought for him. I started working when I was 14 to buy my first car. I'm 20 now and I own an xterra not because mommy and daddy bought it for me, i have it because i never had $600 dollar speedin tickets and i work my ass off. Wait till your parents can give you any money you will see why its bad to drive at 100. I bet you wear abercrombie and bitch

#635583 - 25/10/04 10:17 AM Re: Highway trouble
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by DoMo617:
I bet you wear abercrombie and bitch
[Laughing]

But seriously Will, don't get us wrong we don't care if you drive fast in your X. Just do it at a time/place where you will only kill yourself and not us, it's the humane thing to do. It was'nt made to do high speed jaunts and if you intend to use it for that well, you just made a bad choice of SUV's. Hey but if you get bored driving fast you can always move on to "car tricks" :rolleyes:

http://www.nbc5i.com/news/3828309/detail.html

#635584 - 25/10/04 11:57 AM Re: Highway trouble
OffroadX Offline

Loc: Baltimore, MD
Oh let this die already, or at least move it to the ALR...

Tip: see if your question has already been answered before asking it. Try our handy-dandy search tool!

#635585 - 25/10/04 03:19 PM Re: Highway trouble
perna Offline

Yeah the guy admitted it was stupid on page 1 I think and all of you high and mighty keep bringing it back up.

#635586 - 25/10/04 04:06 PM Re: Highway trouble
perna Offline

This is even stupider

Bad pic but that is a motorcycle going 160. [Wave]

#635587 - 25/10/04 08:14 PM Re: Highway trouble
Anonymous
Unregistered

160 on a motorcycle is nothin. Check out http://www.uponone.com If you look around in there, there are a ton of videos of kids (some are adults = overgrown kids) doing a variety of stunts. Check out the guys on the Turbocharged Hayabusa motorcycles where they are breaking 210 in no time flat http://www.uponone.com/videos.php?id=2101 , and doing it on public highways. Real bright....

#635588 - 25/10/04 08:55 PM Re: Highway trouble
Southernx7 Offline

Loc: Sunny Florida
eek

#635589 - 25/10/04 10:28 PM Re: Highway trouble
perna Offline

Well I was just trying to change the subject so the same posts about why a 17 year old shouldnt drive 100 would stop.
Anyway its easy to find video or pics on the web about people doing stuff thats stupid, and no 160 aint nothin, until YOU actually do it.

#635590 - 25/10/04 10:44 PM Re: Highway trouble
Anonymous
Unregistered

It just takes one almost life-ending accident to wipe that "I am 17 and invincible" attitude off their smart face.

I was driving 85 in a 45 and a drunk driver swirved into my lane and hit my Ford head on. I flipped the truck about 3 times, and was hanging out my passenger window by the time it was over.

My fault or not, I will never speed again after something like that.

#635591 - 25/10/04 11:23 PM Re: Highway trouble
perna Offline

See you caused a drunk driver to have an accident! If you would have been going the speed limit you wouldnt have been near him at that time. [Too much XOC]

#635592 - 26/10/04 12:58 PM Re: Highway trouble
Anonymous
Unregistered

EVERYBODY SHUT THE HELL UP!

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD THIS IS ON PAGE 7 AND EVERYBODY FEELS THE NEED TO POST THEIR "LIFE CHANGING ARGUMENT/STORY". JUST LEAVE THE KID FUCKING ALONE

PEOPLE WILL DO WHAT THE HELL THEY FEEL LIKE WHENEVER THE HELL THEY FEEL LIKE IT. IF THE KID WANTS TO DRIVE 100 THEN HE WILL AND THEIR IS NOTHING YOU GUYS CAN DO ABOUT EXCEPT WHINE.

I can't believe that I come to this "respectable" site everyday hoping to find some wisdom, and enlightinment, when all I find is some people whining, and talking and not shuting the fuck up. Not everybody in the world realizes the risks that they take in the actions they take, and just because they don't see it from your point of view doesn't make you obligated to show them your point of view. The reason this kid came to this site was to find some information. If you don't have the information that he is looking for than SHUT THE FUCK UP.

For example: If I go to a library and try to find a book on "how to make explosives" I don't want some jackass to jump in my way giving me their opinion about how explosives affects lives, or their own personal experience on "well I had a firecracker once, and I tell ya that stuff is just plainly unsafe". I CAME TO LIBRARY TO FIND A BOOK (INFORMATION) AND ONLY TO FIND A BOOK, SO IF YOU CAN'T HELP ME THAN I DON'T CARE.

For those of you who tried to change the subject kudos, and thankyou for making a "waste of time" thread turn into a "doesn't matter anymore" thread.

But everybody else that feels obligated to tell their "story", in hopes that it will change the kids mind. Simply just click Back several times and don't come back to this thread, because everybody here is wasting their time.

Sorry for my misspellings, I'm in a hurry.

Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  krisjon, sky 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal