Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
ECXC 2024!
by Tom
23/04/24 04:27 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 131 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#641861 - 12/11/02 06:57 PM how to get an aftermarket supercharge kit??
jason31480 Offline

Loc: Louisville, KY
Well, just want to upgrade a supercharge package to my 2003 XE Xterra, I checked the Nissan website and it says the supercharge package is for SE model only, so doesn't anyone have any ideas???

#641862 - 12/11/02 08:29 PM Re: how to get an aftermarket supercharge kit??
Aero Steve Offline

Loc: Land of OZ - Home of the Jayha...
Trade it in. Besides the supercharger, there are different fuel injectors and some have mentions different crankarms. If you want to try it, check junk yard and a month or two ago a supercharger for an Xterra popped up on E-bay.

#641863 - 19/11/02 07:18 PM Re: how to get an aftermarket supercharge kit??
XterraType-R Offline

Loc: Florida, Daytona Beach
Where did you see this "kit" on the nissandriven.com site or xterraparts.com or where? If this was an add-on kit then I could not see why it would be for an SE model only, unless maybe you saw the add-on package for a new model XTerra. On the new 2003 models I think you have to go to the SE to add the super charger.

Interesting... Let me know man, if Nissan is offering a kit that would be sweet, but strange that it would be for an SE only...

2002 V6 4x2 Auto in Super Lame Ass Black with $900 fenders that don't fit and $12 lights on the roof

#641864 - 21/11/02 06:07 AM Re: how to get an aftermarket supercharge kit??
RI Xterra Offline

Loc: Rhode Island
Quote:
Originally posted by XterraType-R:
Where did you see this "kit" on the nissandriven.com site or xterraparts.com or where? If this was an add-on kit then I could not see why it would be for an SE model only, unless maybe you saw the add-on package for a new model XTerra. On the new 2003 models I think you have to go to the SE to add the super charger.

Interesting... Let me know man, if Nissan is offering a kit that would be sweet, but strange that it would be for an SE only...
I doubt there's a bolt on kit offered by Nissan,but you very well could just buy the Supercharger and the other things that Aero Steve mentioned and out it on your truck.....

Moderator:  krisjon, sky 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal