Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
ECXC 2024!
by Tom
23/04/24 04:27 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 131 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#646502 - 30/08/06 10:51 AM Re: Fuel octane used?
spalind Offline

Loc: Windham, NH
Quote:
Originally posted by BlueSky42:
Quote:
Originally posted by spalind:
[b]Hmmm...just to through a wrench at you...the '05 X we were with this past weekend was running on over 114 octane race fuel...
Why?[/b]
Ummm...cause it was a offroad race truck competing in the Best in the Desert series?? Please see the "new" racing and other events section here on XOC....

#646503 - 30/08/06 11:39 AM Re: Fuel octane used?
BlueSky Offline

Loc: Georgia
Quote:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
[b]Hmmm...just to through a wrench at you...the '05 X we were with this past weekend was running on over 114 octane race fuel...
Why?[/b]
Ummm...cause it was a offroad race truck competing in the Best in the Desert series?? Please see the "new" racing and other events section here on XOC....[/b]
Sorry, my "osmosis" mode isn't working today, otherwise I would have known all that. laugh

#646504 - 30/08/06 11:54 AM Re: Fuel octane used?
spalind Offline

Loc: Windham, NH
Quote:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
[b]
quote:
Hmmm...just to through a wrench at you...the '05 X we were with this past weekend was running on over 114 octane race fuel...
Why?[/b]
Ummm...cause it was a offroad race truck competing in the Best in the Desert series?? Please see the "new" racing and other events section here on XOC....[/b]
Sorry, my "osmosis" mode isn't working today, otherwise I would have known all that. laugh
Thats OK...I forgive you.......it is possible to run the X on octane that high but he had to do all sorts of timing changes and remapping of the computer...plus it runs like $9 a gallon!! laugh

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  krisjon, sky 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal