2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 110 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#66089 - 04/12/02 06:25 PM xterraparts.com
rusty Offline

Loc: here
Has anybody else had the wrong parts shipped to them or used parts sent from courtesy nissan in Texas (xterraparts.com) or is just me?????????? [Finger]

#66090 - 04/12/02 06:37 PM Re: xterraparts.com
Excelagator Offline

Loc: Wisconsin...The show me how to...
Yep, sent me the wrong strut bars for my wife's Maxima. Same dealership!! Later, Gator

#66091 - 04/12/02 06:52 PM Re: xterraparts.com
Harrison Offline

Loc: Fort Worth/ Lubbock, Texas
Yes the wrong color rear light guards then I was missing a bracket for it. They had no problem taking them back and shipping me the missing bracket. But I am out $5 for shipping them back right now.

Harrison

#66092 - 04/12/02 07:02 PM Re: xterraparts.com
Carlton McMillan Offline

Loc: MN
Quote:
Originally posted by rusty:
Has anybody else had the wrong parts shipped to them or used parts sent from courtesy nissan in Texas (xterraparts.com) or is just me?????????? [Finger]
Care to be a little more specific? Or are you just trolling?

#66093 - 04/12/02 07:12 PM Re: xterraparts.com
Todders Offline

Loc: East Bay, Ca
well i dont currently own an x, but i do own a Z =cP Z32TT that is...well courtesy nissan does a big discount w/ us 300zx'ers also, but they are highly known for sending wrong things many of times, have had local guys have big problems w/ them not sending all the parts, or any of the rights parts....i'd stay clear if its important parts...i know alot of Z'ers stay away from them too...

Bay Area Guys..Looking To Buy An X

#66094 - 04/12/02 07:21 PM Re: xterraparts.com
Biohazard Offline

Loc: Rogers AR
I've ordered parts from them 4 or 5 times and only had a problem once where the shipped me double what I ordered and double charged me. I was able to get reimbursed after I sent the second order back, other than that, I haven't had any problems with their service.

#66095 - 04/12/02 08:01 PM Re: xterraparts.com
Bobby_X Offline

See, something like being charged double and not being reimbursed until you fork out the money to ship the part back, and then wait for the part to be shipped, is freaking horrible business.

A lot of us hate credit cards, and would put that order on a debit card. Say it's a very expensive part, and they charge you twice, then you are out a LOT of money.. You know what I mean? That could cause you to bounce checks, which woudl then incur more charges.. That could be really bad!

#66096 - 04/12/02 08:48 PM Re: xterraparts.com
Big Daddy Chia Offline

Loc: Austin, TX
I have never had a wrong part sent. And i have ordered some big parts like a drive shaft.

#66097 - 04/12/02 09:46 PM Re: xterraparts.com
ChuckH Offline

Loc: Seattle, WA
What? Xterraparts kicks ass! I've ordered a ton of stuff from them and have never had a problem except when Nissan didn't package something right. Then xterraparts promptly shipped the missing part AND followed up to make sure I got it! They always email me promptly and I always get accurate order and shipping information from them. Sheesh I've made 6 orders just in the past two weeks with no problems!

#66098 - 05/12/02 02:15 AM Re: xterraparts.com
Todders Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by ChuckH:
What? Xterraparts kicks ass! I've ordered a ton of stuff from them and have never had a problem except when Nissan didn't package something right. Then xterraparts promptly shipped the missing part AND followed up to make sure I got it! They always email me promptly and I always get accurate order and shipping information from them. Sheesh I've made 6 orders just in the past two weeks with no problems!
then you are one of the lucky ones, i for one will never do business w/ them...like i stated before, they are a vendor for 300zx's and 70% is negative feedback on wrong orders and messed up something to make an inconveinance on others...not good business ratio if you ask me...

#66099 - 05/12/02 05:06 AM Re: xterraparts.com
Carlton McMillan Offline

Loc: MN
Quote:
Originally posted by CaptanZap:
then you are one of the lucky ones, i for one will never do business w/ them...like i stated before, they are a vendor for 300zx's and 70% is negative feedback on wrong orders and messed up something to make an inconveinance on others...not good business ratio if you ask me...
If you have been on this board for any amount of time (and from your post count I see that you are a newbie) you would know that among the vendors for the Xterra, Xterraparts.com is one of the most reliable and honest vendors we have. There is not another vendor for the Xterra that has been as receptive of what we want nor has there been a vendor with as good customer service as them.

Perhaps in your Z world you may have had some problems with them but we here in the Xterra world have not seen the behaviour you have described.

Maybe they like us more.
:p

#66100 - 05/12/02 06:11 AM Re: xterraparts.com
jaws_o_life Offline

Loc: RVA
I ordered floor mats. They were all there and in color and quantity. Can't screw that up...

#66101 - 05/12/02 07:19 AM Re: xterraparts.com
PartsPeddler Offline

Loc: Richardson (Dallas), Texas, US...
Most of our mature customers handle their business concerns with the merchant. We are not above making mistakes. Last I checked we are all still human here. But if you have a concern about our business, we would appreciate the opportunity to understand the situation and see if we can resolve it.

(Please keep in mind we have experienced a recent attack from an aggressive competitor. This may be another angle.)

Steve

#66102 - 05/12/02 07:38 AM Re: xterraparts.com
Olegkha Offline

Loc: Brooklyn, NY
Steve: Your dealership is the best , and MOST ( if not ALL ) xoc people WERE and ARE behind you 100 %

I got couple of parts from you, and i have no complains

#66103 - 05/12/02 07:44 AM Re: xterraparts.com
MyGoldX Offline

Loc: Santa Rosa, Ca
Quote:
Originally posted by PartsPeddler:
Most of our mature customers handle their business concerns with the merchant.
Very well said!!

I have done business with Xterraparts.com since I purchased my Xterra and they have always shipped my orders promptly and correctly. The one time an order was late getting shipped because of a paperwork issue my order was shipped overnight with no extra charge.
I would recommend Xterraparts.com to anybody. They do a great job

#66104 - 05/12/02 09:49 AM Re: xterraparts.com
Harrison Offline

Loc: Fort Worth/ Lubbock, Texas
I would recommend Xterraparts.com to anyone even with the issue I had. It was a minor computer glitch and they had no problem fixing it and did it in a timely manor. Keep up the good work guys.

Harrison

#66105 - 05/12/02 10:12 AM Re: xterraparts.com
Xrugger Offline

Loc: Chicago, IL
I've ordered a few times from then. Never had a single problem. And they were always quick to answer questions when I had them.

#66106 - 05/12/02 10:19 AM Re: xterraparts.com
Biohazard Offline

Loc: Rogers AR
Quote:
Originally posted by Bobby_X:
See, something like being charged double and not being reimbursed until you fork out the money to ship the part back, and then wait for the part to be shipped, is freaking horrible business.

A lot of us hate credit cards, and would put that order on a debit card. Say it's a very expensive part, and they charge you twice, then you are out a LOT of money.. You know what I mean? That could cause you to bounce checks, which woudl then incur more charges.. That could be really bad!
They paid for shipping it back. I just had to wait about 5 days for their prepaid UPS shipping sticker.

#66107 - 05/12/02 01:48 PM Re: xterraparts.com
Todders Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Carlton McMillan:
Quote:
Originally posted by CaptanZap:
[b]then you are one of the lucky ones, i for one will never do business w/ them...like i stated before, they are a vendor for 300zx's and 70% is negative feedback on wrong orders and messed up something to make an inconveinance on others...not good business ratio if you ask me...
If you have been on this board for any amount of time (and from your post count I see that you are a newbie) you would know that among the vendors for the Xterra, Xterraparts.com is one of the most reliable and honest vendors we have. There is not another vendor for the Xterra that has been as receptive of what we want nor has there been a vendor with as good customer service as them.

Perhaps in your Z world you may have had some problems with them but we here in the Xterra world have not seen the behaviour you have described.

Maybe they like us more.
:p [/b]
same company/same person...*shrug* go on www.twinturbo.net and ask what they think =c)
i understand companies make mistakes, its just known about courtesy/xterraparts.com on our site.

#66108 - 05/12/02 02:24 PM Re: xterraparts.com
OffroadX Offline

Loc: Baltimore, MD
I have a VERY hard time taking anyone seriously that has been ASININE enough to do 180 MPH on public roads, much less brag about it. We've had enough people here do business with Courtesy, myself included, to have made a well-informed opinion on their competency. YOUR competency I question.

Brent

Tip: see if your question has already been answered before asking it. Try our handy-dandy search tool!

#66109 - 05/12/02 02:42 PM Re: xterraparts.com
ILUVMYX Offline

Loc: San Diego, CA
Quote:
Originally posted by OffroadX:
I have a VERY hard time taking anyone seriously that has been ASININE enough to do 180 MPH on public roads
You really believe him? I don't.

#66110 - 05/12/02 03:34 PM Re: xterraparts.com
rmasters Offline

Loc: Rochester, NY USA
I've bought a whole bunch of stuff from Courtesy over the last three years of owning my X and never had a single problem. I've quizzed them for info about stuff and recieved emails with scanned pictures of instructions, dimensions and parts lists. They bend over backwards to help their customers make an informed choice when purchasing. Sorry CaptanZippy, I just don't see the problem.

Rick

#66111 - 05/12/02 03:46 PM Re: xterraparts.com
ChuckH Offline

Loc: Seattle, WA
Quote:
Originally posted by rmasters:
I've bought a whole bunch of stuff from Courtesy over the last three years of owning my X and never had a single problem. I've quizzed them for info about stuff and recieved emails with scanned pictures of instructions, dimensions and parts lists. They bend over backwards to help their customers make an informed choice when purchasing. Sorry CaptanZippy, I just don't see the problem.

Rick
You know, they've sent me scanned pictures and such too in order to help identify parts! Even ordering parts through email that weren't on the website ended up being quick and painless.

I can't even get the local dealer to bring the right parts to the counter while I'm standing there, so ordering through email and having things show up right is quite astounding to me!

Steve has done an exceptional job of taking care of the Xterra community and even gives a personal touch. Many beers to Steve if I'm ever in Texas!

#66112 - 05/12/02 05:33 PM Re: xterraparts.com
Raingler Offline

Loc: 8k vertical feet from the beac...
Hey, they were the FIRST Nissan dealer in the country to carry our product (when most won't give us the time of day, being a small company), that's really AO-K in my book. Randy even had our products installed on their showroom on an X, very cool! cool Now if they only showed the X-Nets on their website beside the rolling basketball bag net thing... wink

#66113 - 05/12/02 05:47 PM Re: xterraparts.com
KJ_dragon Offline

Loc: East Bay, CA
Raingler,
1) When is xterraparts going to update their site to show your products?

2) Can we still buy directly from you, or do we have to buy thru xterraparts only?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal