Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
ECXC 2024!
by Tom
10/05/24 09:56 AM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 137 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#663630 - 02/05/06 10:16 PM What the hell is with Suns fans?
socalpunx Offline

Loc: The land of losers and liberal...
It looks like the Suns and their fans don't realy have the class or the talent to handle the playoffs and a top seed afterall.

Raja Bell wraps his arm around Kobe Bryant and clothslines him and throws him to the ground and Bryant is laying on the ground from what was a very dangerous play Suns fans are standing up and cheering Bell.

Are you kidding me? Is Phoenix the new Philadephia? Not only was the play a based on the classless desperation of a player that is clearly overmatched, the crowd reaction was horrendeous. I guess a winner will always be hated by the also-rans and runners-up.

Congradulations on wasting the numer two seed.

#663631 - 02/05/06 10:24 PM Re: What the hell is with Suns fans?
Anonymous
Unregistered

[Finger] .. [Finger]

#663632 - 03/05/06 04:36 PM Re: What the hell is with Suns fans?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Just giving the rapist a hard foul....I see no problem here... [Smoking]

#663633 - 03/05/06 04:52 PM Re: What the hell is with Suns fans?
socalpunx Offline

Thank you for proving my point.

Classless.

If Bell really feels that it's his responsibility to deliver frontier justice he could start with Amare Stoudemire's family.

At least Bryant has never been convicted of anything. laugh

#663634 - 03/05/06 04:59 PM Re: What the hell is with Suns fans?
socalpunx Offline

This just in:

Bell suspended one game for takedown of Bryant
Bell Asks For Forgiveness From League, Bryant, Fans For Idiotic Move.

WOW.

Now the 2nd rate also-ran and overmatched actor Bell can shoulder the blame when people ask why a 2nd seeded Suns team couldn't beat the lowly Lakers in an off year. Elbow in his face? Nice flop Vlade Jr. Nash has a lot of nerve when the two time MVP stands in confusion when he misses a layup and doesn't hear a whistle.

Enjoy your off-season.

Bring on the Mighty Clippers!

#663635 - 03/05/06 05:08 PM Re: What the hell is with Suns fans?
Anonymous
Unregistered

My apologies Socalpunx, I posted the wrong photo.

I must have forgotten how Classy Lakers Fans really are. Is your first name pot? Nice to meet you, my name is kettle.

"Trying to beat a personal best, a Laker fan and dipshit tries to look as stupid as possible."

"Here a group of rioters tip over a news van as if to say, "Hooray!" This footage helped police identify them as (from left to right) Kobe Bryant, Alexander the Grape, Zippy, Kobe Bryant, Kobe Bryant, and Fat Shaq."

#663636 - 03/05/06 05:09 PM Re: What the hell is with Suns fans?
Anonymous
Unregistered

blah blah blah, STFU Patrick. Sure, it was a hard foul, but hey, the guy's a rapist. PHX won't let your whiny bitch 7th seed fucktards keep us from the semis. BTW- that BLO ME sticker's on MY truck, so there. That just goes to show I got class. NYAH! :p

PS- I can really use a hookup on some TOOL tix here in town buddy ol' pal smile Whatcha' got?

#663637 - 03/05/06 05:13 PM Re: What the hell is with Suns fans?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Above: a Laker fan during his celebration, who had this to comment to nearby photographers, "Raoooraggghhhh!!!! BLAAAAH!" Experts speculate the fucker would have probably killed and eaten somebody if his team had actually lost the game.
[LOL] [LOL]

#663638 - 03/05/06 05:18 PM Re: What the hell is with Suns fans?
socalpunx Offline

Correction: Accused rapist. If every guy that was ever accused of a sex crime was actually guilty our prisons would be twice as full as they are now. So he made an uninvited visit to Ms. Faber's pooper. It was an innocent mistake.

What the hell do the good people of Phoenix have to be so pissed about anyways? Denny's cut off the line to the 4:30 meatloaf special? You'd think that all those middle class white people were raped in the ass themselves.

The people in those pictures you posted aren't even allowed to enter the stadium and if they are they are so high up in the cheap seats I never notice them. We usaully have to step over their drunken carcases on the way to the parking lots otherwise I wouldn't even know they were there.

Tomorrow night I'm going to arrive late, watch the Lakers advance to the 2nd round and leave early because that's what we do in LA. laugh

-------------------------------------------------

TOOL?

Want an instand headache?

Spend ten minutes with the new Tool CD cover art and glasses after you are allready loaded. Great CD but why does every 8 minute song have to start with a 4 minute intro? Has the show already gone on sale? Are you planning on stepping up and buying some good $eat$ or you just want to get in?

#663639 - 03/05/06 05:27 PM Re: What the hell is with Suns fans?
Anonymous
Unregistered

[LOL]
It was on sale, that's why I'm asking you wink . Only what I heard on the radio, but they said it sold out in under 1 minute. No pit for me (w/ girl), but a box'd be nice so as not to spill our drinks..

#663640 - 03/05/06 05:30 PM Re: What the hell is with Suns fans?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
What the hell do the good people of Phoenix have to be so pissed about anyways? Denny's cut off the line to the 4:30 meatloaf special? You'd think that all those middle class white people were raped in the ass themselves.
1- We're behind 3-2 in this series.
2- It's F'ing HOT here.
3- We (like you) are embroiled in an immigration situation, only unlike California, we're not willing to secede to Ol' Mexico.
4- Butt rape's no laughing matter.

#663641 - 03/05/06 05:31 PM Re: What the hell is with Suns fans?
socalpunx Offline

I agree that rape isn't funny but in the context of Bryant who was found guilty of nothing by a non-testifying attention whore it pissed me off that someone can get so much career threatening negative publicity and the accuser is protected even though the claim is unsubstantiated.*

*see the Duke case.

-------------------------------------------------

Are you talking about the show in Tempe at the Gammage this weekened?

I just looked and my cost on them is buku bucks. Whatthefuckinghell? Honestly I can only get GOOD orch. 7th row or better and I'm almost too embarrased to tell you that they are about $375+.

How many do you need? laugh

#663642 - 03/05/06 05:34 PM Re: What the hell is with Suns fans?
Anonymous
Unregistered

2, but my limit was $250, (and it looks like I'm buying an axle for my X at GONE laugh ) so I guess I'll just get the cd and go with that.. [Smoking]

#663643 - 03/05/06 05:35 PM Re: What the hell is with Suns fans?
socalpunx Offline

$250 per or total?

#663644 - 03/05/06 05:36 PM Re: What the hell is with Suns fans?
Anonymous
Unregistered

total.
Gammage is a great hall, FLW designed and acoustically, it's outstanding.

#663645 - 03/05/06 05:38 PM Re: What the hell is with Suns fans?
socalpunx Offline

Yeah....

No.

Good luck with that. It's a monster since it's such a big band and a smallish venue. They will likely come back around and play larger arenas which would have much more realistic pricing.

#663646 - 03/05/06 05:44 PM Re: What the hell is with Suns fans?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Yeah....

No.
[LOL] Sure, thanks anyhow.
Oh yeah, and how're you gonna' stop a team with a monkey that jumps through fire?

HUH? [Huh?]

#663647 - 04/05/06 10:45 PM Re: What the hell is with Suns fans?
socalpunx Offline

Shit. frown

#663648 - 04/05/06 10:55 PM Re: What the hell is with Suns fans?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by socalpunX:
Tomorrow night I'm going to arrive late, watch the Lakers advance to the 2nd round and leave early because that's what we do in LA. laugh
[Laughing] [Laughing] [Smoking]

Game 7! [drink]

#663649 - 05/05/06 12:14 AM Re: What the hell is with Suns fans?
Todrick Offline

Loc: Arizona
jesus, the lakers deserve to lose the series for that shit...

sorry Pat, I know you probably stand to make a bit of money from a Lakers/Clippers series, but that was just freakin stupid not to foul on a 3 point lead

#663650 - 05/05/06 04:09 AM Re: What the hell is with Suns fans?
Anonymous
Unregistered

laugh

#663651 - 05/05/06 04:46 AM Re: What the hell is with Suns fans?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Thank you for proving my point.

Classless.

If Bell really feels that it's his responsibility to deliver frontier justice he could start with Amare Stoudemire's family.

Yeah, just like Barry Bonds....Kobe is the Bonds of the NBA...Kobe is an amazingly gifted athlete and one of the top 3 players in the NBA...but he is a royal c*nt, arrogant jackass, rapist, and will never be as good as MJ no matter what he says or does cause he lacks an important thing ... class...

#663652 - 05/05/06 05:02 AM Re: What the hell is with Suns fans?
XterrAZ Offline

Loc: Anthem, Arizona
Quote:

Neither was O.J. Simpson.

Enough said.

[Huh?]

#663653 - 05/05/06 07:39 AM Re: What the hell is with Suns fans?
airbutchie Offline

Loc: Where the freakin' Rose Parade...
Quote:
Originally posted by XterrAZ:
Quote:
[b]
Neither was O.J. Simpson.

Enough said.

[Huh?] [/b]
Super OUCH!!! Less we forget the investigation on Kwame Browne for sexual assault earlier this week...

Looks to be an interesting Game 7... Hey Patrick, if the Lake Show wins, could ya hook up a brotha on Laker tix? I missed the Clipper tix yesterday... Holla back..

- Air B [Wave]

#663654 - 06/05/06 07:46 PM Re: What the hell is with Suns fans?
socalpunx Offline

Ohmyfuckinggawd.......

That was a bloodbath. Whelp.....
The King is dead. Long live the King!

Go Clippers! laugh

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal