2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 139 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#665503 - 03/03/05 06:02 PM Official March Madness Thread
NismoXse02 Offline

Loc: The Woodlands, TX
It's practically March 4th and still nothing on College Basketball on here? I'm shocked... things are getting very interesting. It's March Madness Time! The conference tournaments are going to be very important this year. Me... I'm proud of my Red Raiders and Knight proved once again why he one of the best this game has ever seen. Dean Smith? Hell, look out win #1000! We're guaranteed a spot in the "Big Dance", how about your team?

#665504 - 03/03/05 07:21 PM Re: Official March Madness Thread
Anonymous
Unregistered

Whoooo!! Go KU!!!

#665505 - 03/03/05 08:01 PM Re: Official March Madness Thread
mineralblue Offline

Loc: Downtown Houston, TX
Go Kentucky Wildcats!

#665506 - 03/03/05 09:54 PM Re: Official March Madness Thread
NismoXse02 Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by WilMac1023:
Whoooo!! Go KU!!!
You must know that second picture I posted pretty well. cool

#665507 - 04/03/05 04:52 AM Re: Official March Madness Thread
Tonka Ross Offline

Loc: Winston-Salem, NC
Let's roll, Cats!!!!!!

#665508 - 04/03/05 07:22 AM Re: Official March Madness Thread
off2cjb Offline

Ok, you know its coming...........Go DOOKIES!!!

#665509 - 04/03/05 07:38 AM Re: Official March Madness Thread
Anonymous
Unregistered

Go UNC [Wave] ....although no one will beat the Illini

#665510 - 04/03/05 09:31 AM Re: Official March Madness Thread
Tonka Ross Offline

From the day my heart broke, and never recovered:

Man, I hate that guy. [Finger] [Finger] [Finger]

#665511 - 04/03/05 10:10 AM Re: Official March Madness Thread
Anonymous
Unregistered

I like Wake, but my upset team is always NC State(hopefully they make it). Sad that I am on in NM and love the ACC. UNM will be lucky to go, they will need to win last reg. season game and prob. the MWC tourney.

#665512 - 04/03/05 11:54 AM Re: Official March Madness Thread
Anonymous
Unregistered

I'm all PHILADELPHIA all the time, so I have to go with the hometown teams.

[img]http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b5dd25b3127cce90ddc53da47f00000016108AZuWrVq5bNf[/img]

Let's go NOVA!!!!

BTW, what's wrong with Ashley's feet in that pic?

#665513 - 04/03/05 08:28 PM Re: Official March Madness Thread
kirby34 Offline

Loc: Santa Clara, CA
Go Orange!

#665514 - 08/03/05 01:09 PM Re: Official March Madness Thread
Anonymous
Unregistered

i dont care who wins as long as its not DUKE.

#665515 - 08/03/05 01:13 PM Re: Official March Madness Thread
Anonymous
Unregistered

My team sucks this year. frown

That being the case, I'll pull for the Pac-10 in general (though none of the teams will get very far), and against the ACC (though all of the teams will get far).

This year sucks. [ThumbsDown]

#665516 - 08/03/05 01:19 PM Re: Official March Madness Thread
off2cjb Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Unda_Kuva:
i dont care who wins as long as its not DUKE.
Why?

#665517 - 08/03/05 01:41 PM Re: Official March Madness Thread
Tonka Ross Offline

My guess is because dUKe seems to have the attitude that they should win every year. It's a bit arrogant, but I guess I can understand it, being a fan and alumnus of the winningest school in basketball history. laugh

#665518 - 08/03/05 02:36 PM Re: Official March Madness Thread
off2cjb Offline

Three cowboys rode into town- a State fan, a Carolina fan, and a Duke fan. The Duke fan pulled out a whiskey bottle from his saddle bag, took a few drinks, then threw the bottle up in the air and fired a shot. The State fan was horrified. "What did you do that for?!"

"In Durham, there is plenty of whiskey and the bottles are cheap."

Not to be outdone, the Carolina fan pulls out a nice bottle of champagne from his saddle bag. He takes a few drinks, then throws the bottle up in the air and fires a shot. The State fan really doesn't understand this behavior. "What did you do that for?!"

"In Chapel Hill, there is plenty of nice champagne and the bottles are cheap."

The State fan thinks for a minute and then takes a bottle of beer from his saddle bag. He takes a few drinks, then chugs the rest of the beer. He puts the bottle back in his saddle bag and then shoots the Carolina fan. The Duke fan is stunned, "What did you do that for?!"

"In Raleigh, we have lots of Carolina fans, but the bottles are worth 10 cents."

Happy ACC Tournament Week!

#665519 - 08/03/05 03:30 PM Re: Official March Madness Thread
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by off2cjb:
Quote:
[b]i dont care who wins as long as its not DUKE.
Why?[/b]
the real question is WHY NOT?

#665520 - 09/03/05 07:20 AM Re: Official March Madness Thread
off2cjb Offline

Quote:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
[b]i dont care who wins as long as its not DUKE.
Why?[/b]
the real question is WHY NOT?[/b]
Why not? I don't know. They are the top academic men's college program. They win. they don't cheat the system. They win with a far less recuiting pool. They have class. They have the best coach. They have great fans that don't burn down the city nor do they scream disgusting vulgar remarks towards the other team. Yeah, why not like them?

#665521 - 09/03/05 08:03 AM Re: Official March Madness Thread
NismoXse02 Offline

Quote:
They win with a far less recuiting pool.
Now that's not true. You make it sound like it's Bobby Knight who takes a team of average no-name players and makes them excellent players. Most of Duke's players go onto the NBA compared to other schools. They have great recruits year after year and are always in the Top 25 for recruiting.
Quote:
They have the best coach.
Still not better than his mentor and therefore, can't be the best! laugh

#665522 - 09/03/05 09:01 AM Re: Official March Madness Thread
off2cjb Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by NismoXse02:
Quote:
[b]They win with a far less recuiting pool.
Now that's not true. You make it sound like it's Bobby Knight who takes a team of average no-name players and makes them excellent players. Most of Duke's players go onto the NBA compared to other schools. They have great recruits year after year and are always in the Top 25 for recruiting.
Quote:
They have the best coach.
Still not better than his mentor and therefore, can't be the best! laugh [/b]
they do have a much narrower recruiting pool. Not only do you have to have the skills necessary to play, but you need at least a minimum SAT of 1400 to play sports at DUKE. You can't say that about 95% of teams in the NCAA.

Yes, I love Bobby Knight. I love Dean Smith. I love Roy Williams. Geez, some guys know how to do it right.

#665523 - 09/03/05 09:26 AM Re: Official March Madness Thread
NismoXse02 Offline

Quote:
Not only do you have to have the skills necessary to play, but you need at least a minimum SAT of 1400 to play sports at DUKE. You can't say that about 95% of teams in the NCAA.
While the standards to get into Duke are high, I have read on several sites that the average basketball player SAT scores are around 960. That is still high for sports, but no where near the 1400 you mentioned and doesn't sound like there is much of a "requirement".

#665524 - 09/03/05 09:53 AM Re: Official March Madness Thread
off2cjb Offline

Quote:
Quote:
[b]Not only do you have to have the skills necessary to play, but you need at least a minimum SAT of 1400 to play sports at DUKE. You can't say that about 95% of teams in the NCAA.
While the standards to get into Duke are high, I have read on several sites that the average basketball player SAT scores are around 960. That is still high for sports, but no where near the 1400 you mentioned and doesn't sound like there is much of a "requirement".[/b]
It's DUKE, the fourth highest overall university in the country, including private ones. I think only Harvard, Yale, and MIT are better. Stats seem to change from year to year. Folks who ace the SAT (1600) sometimes don't get in because of the competition.

#665525 - 09/03/05 11:13 AM Re: Official March Madness Thread
NismoXse02 Offline

Quote:
It's DUKE, the fourth highest overall university in the country, including private ones. I think only Harvard, Yale, and MIT are better. Stats seem to change from year to year. Folks who ace the SAT (1600) sometimes don't get in because of the competition.
confused What did that have to do with what I said in regard to the basketball players? I already said that there is no doubt it's hard to get into Duke for the average everyday student.

#665526 - 09/03/05 11:58 AM Re: Official March Madness Thread
off2cjb Offline

Quote:
Quote:
[b]It's DUKE, the fourth highest overall university in the country, including private ones. I think only Harvard, Yale, and MIT are better. Stats seem to change from year to year. Folks who ace the SAT (1600) sometimes don't get in because of the competition.
confused What did that have to do with what I said in regard to the basketball players? I already said that there is no doubt it's hard to get into Duke for the average everyday student.[/b]
To quote Gildna Radner of earlier SNL fame...." NEVERMIND. "

#665527 - 11/03/05 06:08 AM Re: Official March Madness Thread
mineralblue Offline

and the Aggies are off to the... NIT... laugh

Hey, they'll take anything they can get... it's been a long time since they've danced ANYWHERE in March... :p

#665528 - 11/03/05 02:56 PM Re: Official March Madness Thread
NismoXse02 Offline

Tech's definitely in and still making a run in the Big XII tournament!

Quote:
Originally posted by mineralblue:
and the Aggies are off to the... NIT... laugh

Hey, they'll take anything they can get... it's been a long time since they've danced ANYWHERE in March... :p
You guys should be pretty scary in the NIT. Hope ya'll do as good as we did 2 years ago. wink

#665529 - 11/03/05 03:45 PM Re: Official March Madness Thread
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
they do have a much narrower recruiting pool. Not only do you have to have the skills necessary to play, [b]but you need at least a minimum SAT of 1400 to play sports at DUKE.
You can't say that about 95% of teams in the NCAA.
[/b]
i dont know if the rest of you guys have noticed this...but whatever off2cjb posts is very SUSPECT. not only that, its agregiously suspect - basic flat out lies written as fact in order to further his point.

a perfect score on the SAT is like what? 1600?

since he is off to see joe blow i have taken the time to actually look up some information and here is a nice little article that i found:

The Blue Devils Aren\'t Angels

"Earlier this month, the San Jose Mercury News, examining data from 1994-97 (the last four-year period the NCAA used for documentation of grades and test scores), found that freshmen entering Duke on basketball scholarships during that period had an average SAT score of 968. The average SAT score for Duke's freshman class as a whole is generally in the high 1300s."

i think that the mods should impliment a policy of having people post their sources if they intend on stating something as a fact. otherwise i'll start making up stuff too.

#665530 - 11/03/05 08:45 PM Re: Official March Madness Thread
Anonymous
Unregistered

#665531 - 11/03/05 09:21 PM Re: Official March Madness Thread
off2cjb Offline

Quote:
Quote:
[b]Originally posted by off2cjb:
they do have a much narrower recruiting pool. Not only do you have to have the skills necessary to play, [b]but you need at least a minimum SAT of 1400 to play sports at DUKE. You can't say that about 95% of teams in the NCAA.
[/b]
i dont know if the rest of you guys have noticed this...but whatever off2cjb posts is very SUSPECT. not only that, its agregiously suspect - basic flat out lies written as fact in order to further his point.

a perfect score on the SAT is like what? 1600?

since he is off to see joe blow i have taken the time to actually look up some information and here is a nice little article that i found:

The Blue Devils Aren\'t Angels

"Earlier this month, the San Jose Mercury News, examining data from 1994-97 (the last four-year period the NCAA used for documentation of grades and test scores), found that freshmen entering Duke on basketball scholarships during that period had an average SAT score of 968. The average SAT score for Duke's freshman class as a whole is generally in the high 1300s."

i think that the mods should impliment a policy of having people post their sources if they intend on stating something as a fact. otherwise i'll start making up stuff too.[/b]
So glad to see your sources are so well known and respected throughout the country. Just because you found some obscure article on some obscure website must mean it is true. I'm sorry, I guess my cousin working in the admissions department is not up on her stats.

#665532 - 13/03/05 03:50 PM Re: Official March Madness Thread
mineralblue Offline

IT HAS BEGUN!!!!!!

http://www.sportsline.com/collegebasketball/mayhem/brackets/printable_men

Lots of interesting matchups...

Kentucky v. Eastern Kentucky should make for some interesting banter in the hills of Appalachia this week... [Freak]

#665533 - 13/03/05 04:19 PM Re: Official March Madness Thread
Anonymous
Unregistered

Tell y'all what.. UofL got shafted. Granted, I didn't think they should be a #1 seed, but they should have been a #2, #3 seed at worst. But a #4???

Hmm.. Ranked 6th in the country, win your conference tournament, and 3 schools ahead of you all lose in their conference tournaments (Wake Forest, UNC, UK). I almost would rather watch the way football gets ranked at the end of the year... At least there, if you lose a game, you drop in the rankings...

#665534 - 13/03/05 04:22 PM Re: Official March Madness Thread
NismoXse02 Offline

Woohoo! I'm happy. Tech got a #6 against UCLA! (Good thing this isn't the UCLA teams of the past.)

I'm shocked that both Texas and ISU got in making 6 Big XII teams. [Freak] Oh well, the more the better. laugh

#665535 - 13/03/05 04:51 PM Re: Official March Madness Thread
off2cjb Offline

Florida may have gotten shafted, but don't compare that conference with the ACC. The ACC is the best and toughest conference going right now. Teams from the ACC should not be punished for losing in that championship. I don't see Florida playing teams with the caliber of DUKE, UNC, Wake, Maryland at least twice a year. You play those four teams twice a year and see what your record would be.

I can't believe the Big East got 6 teams.

UNC's bracket should be lots of fun to watch though. I look for a sleeper from that one.

#665536 - 13/03/05 04:54 PM Re: Official March Madness Thread
Anonymous
Unregistered

The bracket looks great folks......Florida, Wake, Louisville all look good coming in.......some great match ups early , should be a great tournament........I think the Illini are still the top team to beat.............Go Niagara Go!!!!!!!

#665537 - 14/03/05 08:51 AM Re: Official March Madness Thread
NismoXse02 Offline

Every year I have to ask... how can college football not look at what's going on w/ March Madness and see how cool this would be if they did something close to this for football? [Uh Oh !] mad

#665538 - 17/03/05 09:45 AM Re: Official March Madness Thread
NismoXse02 Offline

Any UCLA Bruins here? I'm more scared about UCLA than Gonzaga if Tech gets by them.

#665539 - 17/03/05 10:10 AM Re: Official March Madness Thread
Tonka Ross Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by porsche996:
Tell y'all what.. UofL got shafted. Granted, I didn't think they should be a #1 seed, but they should have been a #2, #3 seed at worst. But a #4???...
[Crybaby] [Crybaby] [Crybaby] [Crybaby] [Crybaby] [Crybaby] [Crybaby]

#665540 - 17/03/05 11:06 AM Re: Official March Madness Thread
Anonymous
Unregistered

hahaha...the Crimson Tide are getting their asses handed to them! BWAHAHAHAA

#665541 - 17/03/05 01:17 PM Re: Official March Madness Thread
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Tonka Ross:
Quote:
[qb]Tell y'all what.. UofL got shafted. Granted, I didn't think they should be a #1 seed, but they should have been a #2, #3 seed at worst. But a #4???...
[Crybaby] [Crybaby] [Crybaby] [Crybaby] [Crybaby] [Crybaby] [Crybaby]
[insert image of pussy w/ a dick in its mouth, here...]
Wow. UK really is the shiznit... They really blew away EKU, the community college down the street... [Uh Oh !]

You know, you could at least use the correct logo for the Pussycats... They outlawed the use of the dick-in-mouth logo back in 1996... Welcome to 9 years ago...

#665542 - 17/03/05 10:04 PM Re: Official March Madness Thread
NismoXse02 Offline

Yeah baby! Good bye UCLA... bring on Gonzaga!

#665543 - 18/03/05 05:59 AM Re: Official March Madness Thread
dyetye Offline

Loc: Spring Hill, KS
Quote:
I've got Texas Tech going to the Elite 8 this year...

Iowa State wasn't as much of a surprise to me as Texas getting in (and already out). ISU has played some great games against some of the better Big 12 teams.

#665544 - 18/03/05 10:18 AM Re: Official March Madness Thread
number41 Offline

Loc: Tucson, AZ
Quote:
I was at that game and God it was boring. The morning games were GREAT (UTEP/Utah anyone?) but UCLA was a real let down. Of course after watching them roll over in the 2nd half of the PAC10 season I I knew their dance would be a short one.

I'll be cheering on the Zag's on Saturday from my perch above the rim at McKale. smile

Small hands in third world countries make quality products.

#665545 - 18/03/05 09:50 PM Re: Official March Madness Thread
NismoXse02 Offline

Well, Round 1 is over. How are your brackets holding up? Hope you didn't have Syracuse or Kansas (WTF happened there?). I'm standing pretty good. The worst I've lost is two Sweet 16 teams, but nothing beyond that. Bring on Round 2! [Smoking]

#665546 - 18/03/05 09:52 PM Re: Official March Madness Thread
off2cjb Offline

Hopefully, the admin will take charge and combine these three college basketball posts...........

#665547 - 19/03/05 12:15 PM Re: Official March Madness Thread
Anonymous
Unregistered

The ultimate choke award so far goes to:

GONZAGA!

Wow, what the hell happened to those guys?

Don't get me wrong - Mark Few is a dick, so I don't feel bad at all...

...but that was a Grade-A choke. [LOL]

#665548 - 19/03/05 01:39 PM Re: Official March Madness Thread
Mobycat Offline

Loc: the hue of dungeons and the sc...
Go General Knight!

NismoXse02...gotta love that, eh?

laugh
"Nature has constituted utility to man the standard and test of virtue. Men living in different countries, under different circumstances, different habits and regimens, may have different utilities; the same act, therefore, may be useful and consequently virtuous in one country which is injurious and vicious in another differently circumstanced" - Thomas Jefferson, moral relativist

#665549 - 19/03/05 02:47 PM Re: Official March Madness Thread
Anonymous
Unregistered

Well, my picks are completely fucked. I had Syracuse and Kansas in the Final Four, with Kansas winning it all...

...I chose the wrong week to stop sniffing glue...

#665550 - 19/03/05 03:20 PM Re: Official March Madness Thread
NismoXse02 Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by number41:
I was at that game and God it was boring. The morning games were GREAT (UTEP/Utah anyone?) but UCLA was a real let down. Of course after watching them roll over in the 2nd half of the PAC10 season I I knew their dance would be a short one.

I'll be cheering on the Zag's on Saturday from my perch above the rim at McKale. smile
Well, sorry UCLA wasn't good enough to make it a good game to watch. I know you were happier with this game though. That was an exciting game to watch. Gonzaga got owned!
What a game! I felt like I contributed, lol. I missed the first half and watched the whole second half. I got to see the General lead his troops to the comeback of the tournament. It's all about Karma baby! I hope we get Wake Forest. We match up pretty good against them and could fight our way into the Elite 8. Go Tech!

#665551 - 19/03/05 04:17 PM Re: Official March Madness Thread
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Gonzaga got owned!
Not to rain on your parade too much (ok, maybe a little :p ), but I watched Gonzaga play quite a bit this year and they just rolled over and died in the second half of this one. I think Tech got very lucky. I'll be pulling for you guys to make it into the Elite 8, as I always pull for the underdog, but I'm not going to hold my breath.

On another note, Arizona is winning now, which I'm glad about - going in I actually thought UAB would pull off the upset. They still may, but it's looking more and more unlikely.

Edit - I want to be clear on this one Nismo, I'm not bagging on your guys and I'm glad they won this game. As I said before, I think Mark Few is a dirty asshole (he's had some recruiting issues with my team's coach, Ernie Kent) so I'm glad they lost.

#665552 - 19/03/05 04:34 PM Re: Official March Madness Thread
NismoXse02 Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by pnwbeers:
Not to rain on your parade too much (ok, maybe a little :p ), but I watched Gonzaga play quite a bit this year and they just rolled over and died in the second half of this one. I think Tech got very lucky. I'll be pulling for you guys to make it into the Elite 8, as I always pull for the underdog, but I'm not going to hold my breath.
Oh, I have no doubt that Gonzaga didn't play well in the second half. However, Tech played horrible in the first half so it all balances out. Looking at Tech's first half stats, they were horrid. I think if you really break it down, Gonzaga just got out coached in the long run. Bobby Knight made some adjustments at half time and the rest is history. That's not really a big surprise to me watching him coach my whole life, but he hasn't done much of that in awhile.

Now, if Tech could avoid the SI cover jinx which screwed them in the '96 Sweet 16 (Ok, Alan Iverson might have had something to do with that [LOL] ), we match up pretty good with Wake Forest (assuming they win).

#665553 - 19/03/05 04:38 PM Re: Official March Madness Thread
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Gonzaga just got out coached
That's the best kind of Gonzaga loss. laugh

#665554 - 19/03/05 08:34 PM Re: Official March Madness Thread
NismoXse02 Offline

Uh, nevermind. Looks like we get West Virgina. [Freak] I like our chances more. laugh That would be something... Texas Tech in the Elite 8. eek

#665555 - 19/03/05 09:24 PM Re: Official March Madness Thread
off2cjb Offline

WOW! WVU over WF.

#665556 - 19/03/05 10:08 PM Re: Official March Madness Thread
Mobycat Offline

Quote:
Uh, nevermind. Looks like we get West Virgina. [Freak] I like our chances more. laugh That would be something... Texas Tech in the Elite 8. eek
Knight in the driver's seat...wouldn't be unheard of. He's done more with less.
"Nature has constituted utility to man the standard and test of virtue. Men living in different countries, under different circumstances, different habits and regimens, may have different utilities; the same act, therefore, may be useful and consequently virtuous in one country which is injurious and vicious in another differently circumstanced" - Thomas Jefferson, moral relativist

#665557 - 19/03/05 10:14 PM Re: Official March Madness Thread
Origami Gangsta Offline

Loc: Dammit! Even CLOSER to Smith a...
Wake Forest just fucked me.

Dammit! mad

I'm done.

#665558 - 20/03/05 08:19 AM Re: Official March Madness Thread
kirby34 Offline

Cool. I'm now languishing in last place. At least I'm not alone. Hehe.

#665559 - 20/03/05 11:16 AM Re: Official March Madness Thread
socalpunx Offline

Loc: The land of losers and liberal...
Geesus!

UCONN/NCState is about to bust up some more brackets.

"Don't give up. Don't ever give up." - Jimmy V.

#665560 - 20/03/05 12:15 PM Re: Official March Madness Thread
Mobycat Offline

They're droppin' like flies, I tell ya!

#665561 - 21/03/05 05:12 AM Re: Official March Madness Thread
Anonymous
Unregistered

Duke looked poor but made it in..........UNC looks the best so far to date.........by leaps and bounds........still sticking with UNC vs Illinios in the finals..........Duke will be lucky to beat Michigan St.......Kentucky is looking iffy too........Texas Tech looks tough..........what a great tournament so far, best in a few years..........

#665562 - 21/03/05 08:45 AM Re: Official March Madness Thread
mineralblue Offline

Yet another tourney rematch between Utah and Kentucky, with the dUKe/Mich St winner awaiting in the wings...

Looks like I will be making the road trip to Austin to try and score some tickets to the game!

[img]http://cmsimg.courier-journal.com/apps/p...e=1002&MaxW=230[/img]

#665563 - 21/03/05 08:49 AM Re: Official March Madness Thread
Tonka Ross Offline

Quote:
Yet another tourney rematch between Utah and Kentucky, with the dUKe/Mich St winner awaiting in the wings...

Looks like I will be making the road trip to Austin to try and score some tickets to the game!

[img]http://cmsimg.courier-journal.com/apps/p...e=1002&MaxW=230[/img]
Yo, dawg - check your PM.

Bogut is tough, but I think they can handle him. Morris just needs to man up for the rest of the tourney and we'll be fine.

Looking forward to a possible UK kicks dUKe's ass match-up again. [Finger]

Edited to add:

Spanky!

#665564 - 21/03/05 09:07 AM Re: Official March Madness Thread
Anonymous
Unregistered

I will have to say, I was impressed w/ Rondo's play on Sat. We really, really shouldn't have let him get away... I'm hoping Rick doesn't go after obvious NBA players, anymore, and let a hometown blue chip get away again. Freaking crazy! Congrats to UK. As much as I hate them, they should have an easy next round matchup w/ Utah. Duke won't be as tough as they normally are, but they'll still be pretty tough. Go Dookies!!!

On another note, they beat them, they'll be in the final game. UNC is overrated, IMO. Heck, Wake beat them last week...

#665565 - 21/03/05 09:24 AM Re: Official March Madness Thread
dyetye Offline

Loc: Spring Hill, KS
Quote:
Originally posted by Hoppy:
Duke will be lucky to beat Michigan St.......
Are you serious? Believe me, I am not a Duke fan at all, but I don't see Michigan St doing much against Duke. I thought they would have lost to Old Dominion, and almost did. Then they beat Vermont....woohoo

#665566 - 21/03/05 09:53 AM Re: Official March Madness Thread
number41 Offline

Quote:
Well, sorry UCLA wasn't good enough to make it a good game to watch. I know you were happier with this game though. That was an exciting game to watch. Gonzaga got owned!
What a game! I felt like I contributed, lol. I missed the first half and watched the whole second half. I got to see the General lead his troops to the comeback of the tournament. It's all about Karma baby! I hope we get Wake Forest. We match up pretty good against them and could fight our way into the Elite 8. Go Tech!
Tech showed a lot of heart in this game for sure. The Zag's looked like they were going to win this one going away for the first 30 minutes or so. In fact, Tech's zone offense was simply terrible. Somehow they came out in the 2nd half and turned it around, putting in easy scores that weren't falling in the 1st half.

I had started out rooting for Gongaza but honestly, their fans are just too fucking obnoxious and it got on my nerves. Now that WF is out, it looks like a date with Washington is looming in the eight. Good luck!

^^^
This was by far the classiest thing I saw all tournament.

---------------------

Bring on Oklahomo State. Half my bracket is fucked but I still got UNC and Arizona in the finals, baby!

#665567 - 21/03/05 10:31 AM Re: Official March Madness Thread
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
I had started out rooting for Gongaza but honestly, their fans are just too fucking obnoxious and it got on my nerves. Now that WF is out, it looks like a date with Washington is looming in the eight. Good luck!
No. Looks like a date w/ Louisville is looming in the eight. Washington will have to be EXTREMELY lucky to beat UofL. Forget about seeds at the moment. Washington was ranked 11th going into the tournament, UofL was ranked 5th. Not only that, we've beaten a lot of teams ranked that high, during the season. While it won't be a "no contest", UofL will pull off the win against them. That's something you can practically bank on. GT wasn't a fluke... We've been shooting that well all season long...

#665568 - 21/03/05 11:26 AM Re: Official March Madness Thread
NismoXse02 Offline

I'm in one of those can't lose situations if Louisville gets by Washington. laugh Obviously, I want Tech to win. However, since they weren't expected to go as far as they've gone, I wouldn't be to upset if Louisville won because I picked them and Kentucky in the final game. Why you ask? Because I knew they both have an outside chance of getting in and I knew no one else would pick them. Everyone took the usual Illinois and North Carolina in a field of about 50 players.

Still, Tech getting by WVU isn't a gimmee. It's a lot better than getting Wake Forest, but that's still a damn good team. We have to get by them first before worrying about UofL or Washington.

#665569 - 21/03/05 12:01 PM Re: Official March Madness Thread
Tonka Ross Offline

Quote:
...I wouldn't be too upset if Louisville won because I picked them and Kentucky in the final game...
Do you understand what would happen to the state of Kentucky if that were to come about? It would be a new Civil War, brother against brother and all that shit.

I am hoping it doesn't come down to that, but I wouldn't be surprised if it did.

How many rednecks can you fit in a gymnasium? We might just find out if those two play each other! (Although this redneck will be at Hoops drinking myself into oblivion). laugh

Edited to add:

Spank!

#665570 - 21/03/05 01:06 PM Re: Official March Madness Thread
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
I'd take two of those "rednecks" anyday... Schweet!!!

If it does come to that in the finals, though, I can promise you one thing... Happy Feet wouldn't be allowed to walk over us this time...

Funny thing, in the Cincy game, the commentators made the comment no less than 3 times, that a traveling should have been called on UK, at different points of the game. You rarely hear commentators call out the refs for bad calls... But watch any UK game, and you'll see that UK can travel with the best of 'em...

edit: Tonka, I may have realized this before, but I just realized (again) that you live in Louisville... For those that don't know, THAT is the reason UofL fans HATE UK fans (despite what the curious journal claims..) Anywhere we go in this city, we constantly see rednecks w/ UK shirts, hats, crap on... We aren't in KY... We're in LOUISVILLE!!! The only time the rest of the state even acknowledges Louisville exists, is during the KY Derby. Case in point, dumbasses in the rest of the state constantly ask, "What time is it, there"... Uhh, same as you?

Ok, off the soapbox, now...

#665571 - 21/03/05 01:43 PM Re: Official March Madness Thread
Tonka Ross Offline

Quote:
edit: Tonka, I may have realized this before, but I just realized (again) that you live in Louisville... For those that don't know, THAT is the reason UofL fans HATE UK fans (despite what the curious journal claims..) Anywhere we go in this city, we constantly see rednecks w/ UK shirts, hats, crap on... We aren't in KY... We're in LOUISVILLE!!!
Okay, okay. Louisville is in Kentucky and those of us that graduated from UK are surely going to show allegiance to them. I'm a member of the alumni committee, I pay the University plenty every year - so I feel I have the right to root for my alma mater. I can't speak for the others around here, but I doubt most of them graduated from UK, and I know that most of them aren't on the alumni committee.

So, yeah, I've seen the fans you're talking about, but I've also seen my share of drunk, obnoxious UL fans, too. This is the same kind of rivalry as Duke and NC or NC and Wake or Sate and NC and Wake.

Anyway, don't include me in that broad stroke you're laying down, bro.

Spanky

#665572 - 21/03/05 01:47 PM Re: Official March Madness Thread
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
but I've also seen my share of drunk, obnoxious UL fans
Hey! I resemble that remark... And take offense at it (since I'm sober, and at work at the moment...)

Anyways, back to the reg. scheduled March Madness thread... We can debate UofL vs. that horrid Blue school down the road, some other day.

#665573 - 22/03/05 01:40 PM Re: Official March Madness Thread
mineralblue Offline

Quote:
Quote:
[b]edit: Tonka, I may have realized this before, but I just realized (again) that you live in Louisville... For those that don't know, THAT is the reason UofL fans HATE UK fans (despite what the curious journal claims..) Anywhere we go in this city, we constantly see rednecks w/ UK shirts, hats, crap on... We aren't in KY... We're in LOUISVILLE!!!
Okay, okay. Louisville is in Kentucky and those of us that graduated from UK are surely going to show allegiance to them. I'm a member of the alumni committee, I pay the University plenty every year - so I feel I have the right to root for my alma mater. I can't speak for the others around here, but I doubt most of them graduated from UK, and I know that most of them aren't on the alumni committee.

So, yeah, I've seen the fans you're talking about, but I've also seen my share of drunk, obnoxious UL fans, too. This is the same kind of rivalry as Duke and NC or NC and Wake or Sate and NC and Wake.

Anyway, don't include me in that broad stroke you're laying down, bro.

Spanky[/b]
UK Class of '98

go C-A-T-S!!

and a Louisville native (duPont Manual HS class of '94; took summer school at UofL summer '93)... laugh

Go Cards...

... and while I'm at it...

Texas A&M Master's... Class of '04

Gig 'em Aggies! Quarterfinals of the NIT :p

#665574 - 22/03/05 01:49 PM Re: Official March Madness Thread
mineralblue Offline

BTW, buddy of mine scored tickets for the both of us through our alumni foundation... he's flyin down to Houston this Thursday...

ROAD TRIP TO AUSTIN!!!

#665575 - 22/03/05 02:16 PM Re: Official March Madness Thread
Xterra Kid 2003 Offline

Loc: Bozeman MT, originally Detroit...
I have been pushing for Michigan State all along, Im a hometown kinda guy and an optimist. smile

#665576 - 23/03/05 06:00 AM Re: Official March Madness Thread
Anonymous
Unregistered

Duke will be lucky to get by Michigan St. as they are only 6 deep and will get tired. MSt is solid, but will have to play their best gaem to beat Duke, but I think they can. If Duke does win then the next game will be the end for them anyway.....Bobby Knight wil just start showing up to other teams dressing rooms and pummelign them into oblivian so they cant play at all I say! [LOL]

#665577 - 24/03/05 09:57 AM Re: Official March Madness Thread
mineralblue Offline

Four years of college education: $$$

Pair of game tickets through the UK Alumni association to see Kentucky play Utah and maybe eventually Duke on Friday and Sunday: $120

Gas to Austin: $30

Going to see the game on Friday with an old UK buddy: priceless.

Selling your Sunday game tickets ($60 each) on eBay for $250 since you can't stay in Austin through Easter: even better.

GO CATS!

#665578 - 24/03/05 10:05 AM Re: Official March Madness Thread
Anonymous
Unregistered

Fearless Predictions?

Louisville (this is the one I'm the least convinced about).
Tech
Illinios
Arizona

Winners.

#665579 - 24/03/05 06:54 PM Re: Official March Madness Thread
Anonymous
Unregistered

Why on earth are you worried about UofL [Finger]

#665580 - 24/03/05 07:30 PM Re: Official March Madness Thread
mineralblue Offline

No kiddin...

:p

It had to have been the West Coast bias... wink

#665581 - 24/03/05 09:09 PM Re: Official March Madness Thread
NismoXse02 Offline

Good luck Louisville fans! I don't think we could have played a worst game and WV barely beat us. Ya'll should have an easy trip to the Final 4. Eventhough I'm sad my boys lost, I'm kind of happy because we already overachieved and I have Louisville in the championship game. laugh

#665582 - 25/03/05 07:47 AM Re: Official March Madness Thread
number41 Offline

Hats off to the Louisville squad for totally distrupting Washington's game. They took the three away from the Dawgs better than anyone and without that, UW had no chance. Washington is good but they aren't yet a "great" program.

Arizona on the other hand...

I think I had four heart attacks last night watching that game, the game of the tournament so far. I was amazed that Oklahoma State kept battling back against everything we threw at them and the end it could have gone either way. Both teams were so evenly matched that none of the pre-game hype really mattered. The Cowboy's vaunted defense was non-existant and Arizona's free throw game and defensive rebounding game were terrible.

Bring on the Illini...someone tell me the Cats have no chance.

laugh

#665583 - 25/03/05 08:28 AM Re: Official March Madness Thread
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Fearless Predictions?

Tech
Illinios
Arizona

Winners.
Well, 3 out of 4 ain't too shabby. The Dawgs didn't put up much of a fight, which surprised me a bit, but since I always enjoy seeing them lose it was fun to watch. The Zona game was a blast to watch and I'm glad they pulled it out. Tech probably should have won, but since they should have lost the last game I guess fate caught up with them.

Fearless predictions for today:

Michigan State
Kentucky
NC State
UNC

Winners - but I'm less sure of myself than I was yesterday (except for UNC - that's a gimmie)...

#665584 - 25/03/05 08:29 AM Re: Official March Madness Thread
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Bring on the Illini...someone tell me the Cats have no chance.
Zona's gonna win. cool

#665585 - 25/03/05 11:44 AM Re: Official March Madness Thread
number41 Offline

Quote:
Zona's gonna win. cool
Hell yes! Go Cats!

#665586 - 25/03/05 11:52 AM Re: Official March Madness Thread
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

Hell yes! Go Cats!

Sa-Lemur Stoudamire!

what a clutch shot. i thought they were too soft to beat OSU, but they proved me wrong.

#665587 - 25/03/05 12:42 PM Re: Official March Madness Thread
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
The Dawgs didn't put up much of a fight, which surprised me a bit
Must not have seen our other 31 wins on the season... We have a habit of making the opponents play really, really bad...

#665588 - 25/03/05 12:49 PM Re: Official March Madness Thread
Ramstein92 Offline

Loc: Frisco, Tx
UA > ILL

s
SWXC Member #61
Stop plate tectonics!

#665589 - 25/03/05 01:18 PM Re: Official March Madness Thread
Tonka Ross Offline

Quote:
Must not have seen our other 31 wins on the season... We have a habit of making the opponents play really, really bad...
:rolleyes:

#665590 - 25/03/05 02:05 PM Re: Official March Madness Thread
Anonymous
Unregistered

so you think UK played well against UofL? sure, they won. but how'd they play.

About the only team that played a great game against us, was Memphis, once, when they played us at home. Back in January.

#665591 - 25/03/05 03:23 PM Re: Official March Madness Thread
Anonymous
Unregistered

Well Texas Tech played terrible and UWV deserved to win that one.......Louisville looked great and might give Illinois a run in the final four round......Arizona looks great!!......Stoudamire is amazing.....anitfreeze in his veins or something [Huh?] .....guess ILL should watch out for ARZ first......hopefully UNC, KU, Duke and the rest put on as good a show during their games......still stayign with ILL but Louisville is becoming my "underdog" favorite now!

#665592 - 25/03/05 07:01 PM Re: Official March Madness Thread
Anonymous
Unregistered

just wanted to let all you Dukies out there know that 78 is more thenm 68 [LOL] [LOL] [LOL] [LOL] [LOL] [LOL] [LOL] [LOL]

oh and 2 for 2 so far

Quote:

Michigan State
Kentucky
NC State
UNC

#665593 - 26/03/05 09:25 AM Re: Official March Madness Thread
Tonka Ross Offline

NEXT!

#665594 - 26/03/05 11:36 AM Re: Official March Madness Thread
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Quote:
[b]Fearless Predictions?

Tech
Illinios
Arizona

Winners.
Well, 3 out of 4 ain't too shabby. The Dawgs didn't put up much of a fight, which surprised me a bit, but since I always enjoy seeing them lose it was fun to watch. The Zona game was a blast to watch and I'm glad they pulled it out. Tech probably should have won, but since they should have lost the last game I guess fate caught up with them.

Michigan State
Kentucky
NC State
UNC

Winners - but I'm less sure of myself than I was yesterday (except for UNC - that's a gimmie)...[/b]
Well, 3/4 again, so I can't bitch too much.

Today's fearless predictions:

Louisville
Arizona

Arizona in a close one, Louisville rolls.

#665595 - 26/03/05 04:36 PM Re: Official March Madness Thread
Mobycat Offline

So much for Louisville rolling. laugh

#665596 - 26/03/05 05:18 PM Re: Official March Madness Thread
NismoXse02 Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Mobycat:
So much for Louisville rolling. laugh
Yeah, no kidding. There's not much you can do when a team makes half court shots, banks in 3 and just shoots un-goddly beyond the arch. You have to take your hats off to them. However, I have to consider Louisville rolling in that because if a team can win despite that... that's amazing. And now, one of my final 4 teams has now made it. Come on Illinois!

#665597 - 26/03/05 05:47 PM Re: Official March Madness Thread
Xterra Kid 2003 Offline

Loc: Bozeman MT, originally Detroit...
Quote:
Originally posted by Hoppy:
[QB]just wanted to let all you Dukies out there know that 78 is more thenm 68 [LOL]
Yes it is, no one expected either team to win by more than a few points. I can see Michigan State winning it all, in fact im going to make a stand and say on the record my prediction is State taking it all. Lets go Spartans! Sadly I wont be able to watch the games because tommorow im off to Paradise Island, The Bahamas for senior spring break, but thats a different topic. wink

#665598 - 26/03/05 06:39 PM Re: Official March Madness Thread
Anonymous
Unregistered

Down goes ARZ......wow, whatever they choked on it was huge [Spit] ....what a game....what a couple games today....by far the best basketball I have watched in a while.....nothing better then March Madness eh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#665599 - 26/03/05 07:47 PM Re: Official March Madness Thread
Anonymous
Unregistered

Let's hope tomorrow's games are as good as these two were today!

Go Cards!

#665600 - 26/03/05 08:02 PM Re: Official March Madness Thread
NismoXse02 Offline

No kidding... two great games... two amazing comebacks!

I'm 2 for 2 in my final four with a chance to be 4 for 4. Come on Kentucky and North Carolina! [Smoking]

#665601 - 26/03/05 08:09 PM Re: Official March Madness Thread
Anonymous
Unregistered

Just feel sorry for whichever 2 teams get to play us in St. Louis(ville)... laugh

#665602 - 26/03/05 08:12 PM Re: Official March Madness Thread
number41 Offline

Fuck.

#665603 - 27/03/05 10:43 AM Re: Official March Madness Thread
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Fuck.
Ditto. mad

#665604 - 27/03/05 11:15 AM Re: Official March Madness Thread
Ramstein92 Offline

Loc: Frisco, Tx
frown

s
SWXC Member #61
Stop plate tectonics!

#665605 - 27/03/05 05:07 PM Re: Official March Madness Thread
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hell, at least the Spartans won. It doesn't completely remove the sting from the debacle last night - hell, it doesn't even come close. That was probably the biggest choke job I've ever seen in any sport. Oh well, fuck it. [Finger]

I'm out of the business of fearless predictions, but I hope that Illinois and Michigan State make it an all Big-10 final.

#665606 - 27/03/05 05:32 PM Re: Official March Madness Thread
Mobycat Offline

Next? That would be Lexington.

Quote:
[b]NEXT!

[/b]

#665607 - 27/03/05 05:52 PM Re: Official March Madness Thread
NismoXse02 Offline

Damn Kentucky. Not that I care about them, but they just cost me some big money. Unless Illinois and UNC lose in the first round of the Final 4, I'm screwed. mad

And Moby... very weak after the fact. [Uh Oh !]

#665608 - 27/03/05 05:58 PM Re: Official March Madness Thread
Mobycat Offline

Quote:

And Moby... very weak after the fact. [Uh Oh !]
Hey, I'm not stupid. I wouldn't put that *before* the game. laugh

That being said, my picks were completely shot to hell...but I do have Illinois winning it all...at least I've got *that* one still as a possibility.

To add - one helluva weekend. Don't remember the last time I saw that much tight basketball.

#665609 - 27/03/05 06:15 PM Re: Official March Madness Thread
mineralblue Offline

frown smile

Proud of the UK Cats... Good game to Michigan State... I'm just glad we settled the game on the court and not at the end of regulation due to a ref's call... :rolleyes:

I guess all of my support can now go to Louisville... smile

(sorry Tonka... but hey, at least I can say I'm now a member of the Houston chapter of the UK Alumni Association after going to Austin on Friday...)

#665610 - 28/03/05 05:42 AM Re: Official March Madness Thread
Anonymous
Unregistered

I am a huge fan of instant replay in football because of the style of game, but in basketball it shouldn't be allowed. Being a life long basketball player and fan, you learn to live with the ref's and their blown calls. There was an offical like 10 feet away staring at his feet and he gave him the 3 and that is where it should have stopped. Glad it got settled on the court as well.

Anyway, I don't want to take away from one of the best weekends of basketball I have watched. Illinois and UNC in the final!!!!!! laugh

#665611 - 28/03/05 06:48 AM Re: Official March Madness Thread
Anonymous
Unregistered

I don't like instant replay, but... In certain situations, it's necessary. Think about it. What would have happened if the ref had called that a 2 pointer? W/o instant replay, they would not have been able to correct it to a 3, and all hell would have broken loose, especially after it got replayed on TV over and over and over...

I hate UK as much as most people hate DUKE, but even I have to admit that it was a 3, and the refs made a good call. Happy Feet Sparks finally DIDN'T travel, when spotting up to shoot. It was an amazing shot. But thank God that it didn't matter in the end [Finger]

#665612 - 28/03/05 07:42 AM Re: Official March Madness Thread
Anonymous
Unregistered

I can't believe this travesty. The worst call I've ever seen by an offical. Tom O'Neal is a disgrace. To make that type of call with 9 seconds it has to be conclusive. That call was not conclusive. There was no walk at the end of the Villanova vs. UNC game. It should of been a 3 point play for Villanova. UNC was on the ropes. Rafferty is weak as well. He said, "that's the right call, right Vern?" He was counting a phantom step. There was NO WALK! I'm tired of this ACC bias.

#665613 - 28/03/05 07:58 AM Re: Official March Madness Thread
Tonka Ross Offline

I can't understand why I haven't seen this guy in more commercials this weekend. That really disappointed me. :rolleyes:

Spanky

#665614 - 28/03/05 09:37 AM Re: Official March Madness Thread
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
I can't believe this travesty. The worst call I've ever seen by an offical. Tom O'Neal is a disgrace. To make that type of call with 9 seconds it has to be conclusive. That call was not conclusive. There was no walk at the end of the Villanova vs. UNC game. It should of been a 3 point play for Villanova. UNC was on the ropes. Rafferty is weak as well. He said, "that's the right call, right Vern?" He was counting a phantom step. There was NO WALK! I'm tired of this ACC bias.
Well I am glad to see our resident expert on sports has weighed in on this weekends great collection games......and once again his tunnel vision prevents him from seeing the obvious.........A) it was a walk.........B) Villinova didn't deserve to win anyway........C) No team from Phili can win a title anymore anyway [LOL]

#665615 - 28/03/05 09:43 AM Re: Official March Madness Thread
Anonymous
Unregistered

[Finger] hoppy [Finger]

#665616 - 28/03/05 09:45 AM Re: Official March Madness Thread
Anonymous
Unregistered

dude, all jokes aside (which is what that last post was [LOL] ), UNC out played them all game and May was a machine.......

............and it was a walk...... [LOL]

GO UNC GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#665617 - 28/03/05 10:01 AM Re: Official March Madness Thread
Anonymous
Unregistered

What game were you watching Friday night Hoppy? UNC had to catch up with those ticky tack fouls that UNC recieved. UNC didn't look good this weekend at all. The refs had their heads up their asses. It was not a walk. Allen Ray took 2 steps, shot the ball and got whacked. Gumble's post game crew got the call correct when the reviewed it on the show after the game. The refs took away Villanova's chance to win. May is a machine when Kyle Lowry is sticking him. May didn't do as well with Jason Frazier on him. Villanova was robbed.

#665618 - 28/03/05 10:06 AM Re: Official March Madness Thread
mineralblue Offline

Down with UNC and Illinois... Go MSU and Louisville!

BTW, some of y'all might like this...

#665619 - 28/03/05 10:17 AM Re: Official March Madness Thread
Anonymous
Unregistered

Once again, it is so easy to get you wound up dude, relax [Laughing]

I will agree that the officiating in all the games this weekend seemed a little poor, but I wouldn't blame Villinova loosing on the ref's........if they would have played strong down the stretch they would not have lost the lead they had......but they choked when UNC got hot and turned up the pressure......Foye put on quite a show but UNC got the job done, VIL didn't [Crybaby]

Jason Frasier had 3 pts and 6 boards, May had 14 and 10.....yeah he shut him down.......VIL got out rebounded by 11, only had 7 AST on 31 FGM.....and they still didn't convert when it counted after UNC turned to ball over 17 times to there 9......

Anyway, the games were great ALL weekend and I am in position to win the XOC March Madness Bracket pool with 3 of 4 in the final four correct......ILL over UNC in the final!!!!!

#665620 - 04/04/05 10:17 PM Re: Official March Madness Thread
mineralblue Offline

Oy... UNC took it home... oh well... good for Roy.

#665621 - 05/04/05 07:24 AM Re: Official March Madness Thread
Anonymous
Unregistered

I'm still realing from the ass beating we took on Sat. I didn't even watch the final; losing is depressing. Getting your ass handed to you in a huge way is even worse. Oh well. Football practice has started already.

Go CARDS!

#665622 - 05/04/05 08:06 AM Re: Official March Madness Thread
Tonka Ross Offline

Quote:
Oh well. Football practice has started already.

Go CARDS!
Brohm is looking good in the highlights I've seen from the scrimmage yesterday.

It'll be interesting to see how he does this year.

#665623 - 05/04/05 11:26 AM Re: Official March Madness Thread
mineralblue Offline

it seems the Big East is ripe for the taking by the Cards...

#665624 - 05/04/05 11:38 AM Re: Official March Madness Thread
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
it seems the Big East is ripe for the taking by the Cards...
Maybe. But it seems we made our first, new, in-conference rivalry w/ West Virginia. Bad enough we're getting all the press from "their" football conference, but we beat 'em in the NCAA Tournament, too... I can see things getting heated between us and them for the next few years.

(yeah, I know, Cincy is still going to be in our conference... But did you see the FB game last season w/ them? We could've spotted them 50 points, and still won easily...)

#665625 - 05/04/05 03:41 PM Re: Official March Madness Thread
kirby34 Offline

Well, at least I didn't come in last in the pool, though I was pretty close. Nice job, Hoppy.

#665626 - 06/04/05 01:26 PM Re: Official March Madness Thread
Anonymous
Unregistered

great pool folks ... glad for Roy to get his title ... guess I have a title to defend next year laugh

#665627 - 06/04/05 02:57 PM Re: Official March Madness Thread
Anonymous
Unregistered

i won my office pool.

pot was $520, so my cuts is $260. smile

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal