2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 134 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 10 of 16 < 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#666180 - 09/11/05 12:23 PM Re: who is gonna win the BCS Championship?
NismoXse02 Offline

Loc: The Woodlands, TX
Well, let's see here. All that is your own opinion, but let's show what you've brought to the conversation that's the truth: 1. You spin everything said to fit your personal agenda because you have yet to debate what was actually said 2. you're in high school or have the maturity of a high schooler 3. you can't enter any debate without swearing or name calling 4. You're a long time lurker who's obviously here a lot of the time, but do not post much (most likely because haven't taken your meds. [Freak] ) 5. And you're from Oregon and you're pissed because you know Texas Tech would kick their ass any day [Finger]

#666181 - 09/11/05 01:13 PM Re: who is gonna win the BCS Championship?
Fletcher Beck Offline

Loc: Eugene, Oregon
Quote:
Originally posted by NismoXse02:
Well, let's see here. All that is your own opinion, but let's show what you've brought to the conversation that's the truth: 1. You spin everything said to fit your personal agenda because you have yet to debate what was actually said 2. you're in high school or have the maturity of a high schooler 3. you can't enter any debate without swearing or name calling 4. You're a long time lurker who's obviously here a lot of the time, but do not post much (most likely because haven't taken your meds. [Freak] ) 5. And you're from Oregon and you're pissed because you know Texas Tech would kick their ass any day [Finger]
Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by pnwbeers:
[b]You're total lack of knowledge about college football is truly astounding.

Bravo. [Freak]
:rolleyes:

Worst comeback ever. Usually said when one can't defend themselves. [LOL] [/b]
you need to look in the mirror ass monkey.

#666182 - 09/11/05 01:30 PM Re: who is gonna win the BCS Championship?
NismoXse02 Offline

Is that your final answer? I mean, looks like you tried a couple times before you got to your final copy all typed out. [LOL]

#666183 - 09/11/05 01:36 PM Re: who is gonna win the BCS Championship?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Jesus, ladies - you're still going at it? [Too much XOC]

Karma is starting to worry me, so we need to shut the hell up. Keep at it and Wazzu and OSU will both win (neither of which is impossible at all).

#666184 - 09/11/05 01:38 PM Re: who is gonna win the BCS Championship?
NismoXse02 Offline

No kidding huh. That's what I've been trying to say. I'm scared of Oklahoma, but now you've got me thinking Okie St too. mad

#666185 - 09/11/05 01:50 PM Re: who is gonna win the BCS Championship?
Anonymous
Unregistered

I more scared of Okie St. cause they have to win one sometime. Its an untelevised game @ Oklahoma. Thats scary. I think Tech will handle Oklahoma @ home but in no means am I going to overlook them.

Go TECH

#666186 - 09/11/05 01:54 PM Re: who is gonna win the BCS Championship?
Anonymous
Unregistered

OSU is a more likely loss than OU - they looked good against Texas (though they've looked pretty damn bad against others) and there's a chance Tech will be looking forward to the next game.

OU is lousy this year and Tech will really want that one, so you'll blow 'em out.

Personally I'm scared to death about Saturday night. It's a night game, it's in Pullman, it's in mid-November (weather that time of year is always dicey on the Palouse), the cougs are way better than their record shows, and they have nothing to lose. It will also be Dixon's first road start and the crowd will want to eat Leaf alive.

Crap, now I'm thinking football and I can't leave work for 2 hours. mad

#666187 - 09/11/05 04:22 PM Re: who is gonna win the BCS Championship?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
OSU is a more likely loss than OU - they looked good against Texas (though they've looked pretty damn bad against others) and there's a chance Tech will be looking forward to the next game.

OU is lousy this year and Tech will really want that one, so you'll blow 'em out.
Oh no sir, OU is MUCH better than OSU.

TECH fans, there is no way you should worry about OSU, they may have scored against UT but no way they are that good.

I assume tech is playing at OU. I still think you'll win, though it might be a close game.

#666188 - 09/11/05 04:24 PM Re: who is gonna win the BCS Championship?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Fletcher Beck:
why don't you just accept the fact that your claim does not have any merit to it and we can all go home. And in terms of the post thing I really dont give a shit, because unlike you I don't need to justify my existance here by the number of post I have. You have proven three things here 1. You brought a knife to a gun fight 2. You do not any any idea as to what you are talking about and 3. You, sir are an ass.
wow...you're pulling a great argument [LOL]

#666189 - 09/11/05 07:03 PM Re: who is gonna win the BCS Championship?
NismoXse02 Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by cruzinfrontier:
I assume tech is playing at OU. I still think you'll win, though it might be a close game.
No, they're in Lubbock. Still, Stoops knows Leach better than any coach in the conference. frown

#666190 - 09/11/05 08:22 PM Re: who is gonna win the BCS Championship?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Quote:
[b]OSU is a more likely loss than OU - they looked good against Texas (though they've looked pretty damn bad against others) and there's a chance Tech will be looking forward to the next game.

Oh no sir, OU is MUCH better than OSU.
[/b]
Correct - but TT will be focused on beating OU and will roll in that game, whereas they may look past a terrible OSU team - which has shown that they can at least sorta play football. And lets be honest - both are very bad teams, so Tech should beat both soundly. But this is college ball, so you never know...

As I said before, most likely Tech will win out this year, but I think OSU is a more likely loss than OU. We'll see, though.

#666191 - 11/11/05 02:05 PM Re: who is gonna win the BCS Championship?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Quote:
[b]I assume tech is playing at OU. I still think you'll win, though it might be a close game.
No, they're in Lubbock. Still, Stoops knows Leach better than any coach in the conference. frown [/b]
HA!...you'll beat the hell out of OU laugh [Smoking]

#666192 - 12/11/05 02:20 PM Re: who is gonna win the BCS Championship?
NismoXse02 Offline

Win or lose (tied 17 all as I type), we have the worst quarterback Leach has ever had and I can't wait until our blue-chipper starts next year.

USC and UT sure had a good day... I can't wait to see this match up. [ThumbsUp]

#666193 - 12/11/05 02:46 PM Re: who is gonna win the BCS Championship?
mineralblue Offline

Loc: Downtown Houston, TX
Quote:
UT sure had a good day...
That is the understatement of the day...
52-0 at the half? eek

#666194 - 12/11/05 03:19 PM Re: who is gonna win the BCS Championship?
Anonymous
Unregistered

I knew that we were going to have to watch out for OSU., now they have to beat a good (getting & better) OU team to go to the Cotton Bowl.

They couldnt stop OSU running attack. What is Peterson going top do to them next week?

They just screwed themselves.

Oh, and as far as worst QB, that is a toss up between Hodges and Cumbie.

#666195 - 12/11/05 04:58 PM Re: who is gonna win the BCS Championship?
mineralblue Offline

Loc: Downtown Houston, TX
Bama has fallen from the unbeatens... Spurrier beats Florida... TX Tech falls to OSU... what's next, the South Florida Bulls in the BCS? oh wait... that really is a possibility... eek http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/recap?gameId=253160183

#666196 - 12/11/05 06:24 PM Re: who is gonna win the BCS Championship?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Correct - but TT will be focused on beating OU and will roll in that game, whereas they may look past a terrible OSU team - which has shown that they can at least sorta play football. And lets be honest - both are very bad teams, so Tech should beat both soundly. But this is college ball, so you never know...

As I said before, most likely Tech will win out this year, but I think OSU is a more likely loss than OU. We'll see, though.
I shall eat my words...good call on OSU [ThumbsUp]

#666197 - 12/11/05 06:26 PM Re: who is gonna win the BCS Championship?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by mineralblue:
Quote:
[b]UT sure had a good day...
That is the understatement of the day...
52-0 at the half? eek [/b]
who's your number one??? smile

#666198 - 12/11/05 06:59 PM Re: who is gonna win the BCS Championship?
NismoXse02 Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by gilsnuxs:
Oh, and as far as worst QB, that is a toss up between Hodges and Cumbie.
I know, it's close, but I think Hodges would have 1 or 2 more losses with last years schedule.

BTW, gilsnuxs... do you ever post on raiderpower.com? If so, what's your screen name? Thank goodness college baskeball season started to help ease the pain of this loss. This is Knight's best team so far, imo, and we look awesome. [ThumbsUp]

#666199 - 12/11/05 07:22 PM Re: who is gonna win the BCS Championship?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Oh.

God.

I hope TT took the brunt of the bad Karma. eek

#666200 - 12/11/05 08:36 PM Re: who is gonna win the BCS Championship?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hey Nismo, I guess with last years schedule we would probably be in a worse situation. Question, were there alot of players hurt. Whats up with Olumua running back punt returns.

As far as raiderpower.com, I didnt even know about it. I'm dreading next weekend. They had their future in their hands and blew it. I will be there for the game though. Either going to be drinking in celebration or misery.

Basketball will be a relief. I tried playing BB for Tech but that didnt pan out so I follow them closely and my dad played ball for KU so we follow them also.

I cant believe they blew it.

Texas better not blow it in either the final game or the Big XII championship game.

#666201 - 13/11/05 04:10 AM Re: who is gonna win the BCS Championship?
Origami Gangsta Offline

Loc: Dammit! Even CLOSER to Smith a...
Quote:
Originally posted by gilsnuxs:
Texas better not blow it in either the final game or the Big XII championship game.
Are you kidding me? I would kill for it!

Not that I think UT or USC are going to lose the rest of the regular season. frown mad

#666202 - 13/11/05 06:38 AM Re: who is gonna win the BCS Championship?
Anonymous
Unregistered

YYYYEEEEESSSSSS!!!!

9-1, Civil War to go.

#666203 - 13/11/05 07:10 AM Re: who is gonna win the BCS Championship?
NismoXse02 Offline

Quote:
I hope TT took the brunt of the bad Karma. eek
No kidding, huh. First Tech loses to their winless conference foe and then Oregon almost loses to their winless conference foe. [Freak]

Must stay away from talking trash in the college basketball thread.

#666204 - 13/11/05 11:45 AM Re: who is gonna win the BCS Championship?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
YYYYEEEEESSSSSS!!!!

9-1, Civil War to go.
they tried to lose that game though....

Page 10 of 16 < 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal