2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 64 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#678910 - 12/07/12 07:47 PM TJM Pro Locker. Who knew?
OffroadX Offline

Loc: Baltimore, MD
I thought I had my finger on the Xterra aftermarket, but this is news to me despite being on the market for a few months.

TJM now has a Pro Locker air-operated locker on the market for both 1st-gen and 2nd-gen Xterras. Looks to be about $100 cheaper than the ARB, and may prove to be more reliable as the locking mechanism is external to the unit rather than internal. I dunno, but I'm intrigued.

http://tjmusa.com/#ln.php?i=Pro_Locker

Tip: see if your question has already been answered before asking it. Try our handy-dandy search tool!

#680133 - 06/06/13 12:02 AM Re: TJM Pro Locker. Who knew? [Re: OffroadX]
SteeevO Offline

Loc: california
There is actually even another option out there theat I have a hind in with bringing to the U.S.

I should have details worked out in the next few weeks and I'll be making announcements at that time.

#680134 - 06/06/13 08:17 AM Re: TJM Pro Locker. Who knew? [Re: SteeevO]
TJ Offline

Loc: Lawrenceville, NJ, USA
Originally Posted By: SteeevO
There is actually even another option out there theat I have a hind in with bringing to the U.S.

I should have details worked out in the next few weeks and I'll be making announcements at that time.

Its good to hear that you've got yer ass in it at least. laugh

More options are always good.

Xterra locker options seem to pop up the way cold fusion does though...its always about to happen.

laugh

2001 Xterra '03 VG33, SE 5 spd, 305/70/16's, Revolvers, UBSkidderz, Doubled AAL's, 3"SL/2"BL, winch/bumpers, skids, sliders, OBA, Snorkel, pine stripes....

Friends don't let friends drive stock.

http://www.gifsoup.com/view/501230/tj-tackling-crawlers-ridge-o.gif

#680137 - 07/06/13 04:21 AM Re: TJM Pro Locker. Who knew? [Re: TJ]
SteeevO Offline

Loc: california
sorry for all those typos.. I've been getting on the boars super late after hours when my fingers just start pushing keys that hopefully make a full a complete meaningful sentence.

The lockers i'm referring to actually already exist.. just not here in the U.S. and are only a shipment away.

I'm also still working on getting a lockright made for the 33-spline H233B. Maybe that will happen one day.. thats one project that I never thought would be so hard to have done.

#680145 - 11/06/13 03:40 PM Re: TJM Pro Locker. Who knew? [Re: SteeevO]
TJ Offline

Loc: Lawrenceville, NJ, USA
Originally Posted By: SteeevO
sorry for all those typos.. I've been getting on the boars super late after hours when my fingers just start pushing keys that hopefully make a full a complete meaningful sentence.

The lockers i'm referring to actually already exist.. just not here in the U.S. and are only a shipment away.

I'm also still working on getting a lockright made for the 33-spline H233B. Maybe that will happen one day.. thats one project that I never thought would be so hard to have done.

LOL

Glad to hear that even after climbing on those large hairy tusked pigs late at night, you are still doing your best to communicate.

I REALLY look forward to the 33-spline H233B locker BTW....it would make my life a bit easier to have it NOW of course, as I re-gear that diff anyway, etc.

laugh

2001 Xterra '03 VG33, SE 5 spd, 305/70/16's, Revolvers, UBSkidderz, Doubled AAL's, 3"SL/2"BL, winch/bumpers, skids, sliders, OBA, Snorkel, pine stripes....

Friends don't let friends drive stock.

http://www.gifsoup.com/view/501230/tj-tackling-crawlers-ridge-o.gif

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal