Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
ECXC 2024!
by Tom
23/04/24 04:27 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 103 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#674870 - 17/02/11 09:45 AM Shrock - long wait times soon to be a thing of the past???
_Craic_ Offline

linky

Everyone loves ShrockWorks products, but no one likes waiting so long for them to be made. This is definitely the #1 complaint we hear. We have been listening and have some great news!

We have just invested nearly a half a million dollars to to buy our own equipment so that everything will be in our hands. We will no longer be waiting on and guessing arrival dates for laser cut parts to make your products! The infrastructure is in place and the last piece of equipment will be installed in March.

We WILL, without a doubt, be able to drop lead times a lot moving forward. It's going to take a few months for us to get caught up and get up to speed with the new equipment, so please bear with us for a bit. From now on, we won't have any really long waits or shifting ETA's. It was always a guessing game to an extent in the past as to when we would get a shipment parts for a given product, but now, we will be able to do it ourselves.

Once we get lead times down to a few weeks, we plan to experiment with stocking a standard config. of a few popular products.

Another BIG benefit is that new products will come out much quicker and easier. This will mean more new products coming out that we probably wouldn't have bothered with before.

We will also be able to accommodate more custom requests, and we will be able to do **Rush Orders** for those who need something really, fast (like 2-3 weeks) and are willing to pay for a little overtime to make it happen.

Most of all we will have the control to make things happen for you, our customers, w/o being dependent on outside suppliers....finally!

If you have any feedback, please let us know.

#674877 - 17/02/11 03:54 PM Re: Shrock - long wait times soon to be a thing of the past??? [Re: _Craic_]
e207 Offline

Loc: Ashland, PA U.S.A.
Ok, so seeing as you will be cutting out so many steps, and so many other hands in the pot, could this also mean that the price may be reduced on the products, since it will be all in house work then?

been saving my pennies for a while now and I do have to say the waiting thing was a factor in trying to decide what to get , so I gotta ask???
Reman'd engine installed 5/16/09 at 87,894 miles

Captain 38-90
Member of Fire District-38 Station-1 since 1991.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/172465012765747/
http://www.pioneertunnel.com/home.shtml

#674878 - 17/02/11 06:52 PM Re: Shrock - long wait times soon to be a thing of the past??? [Re: e207]
XOC Offline
Admin

Loc: Minneapolis, MN
Well this is good news smile

#674885 - 18/02/11 05:03 PM Re: Shrock - long wait times soon to be a thing of the past??? [Re: XOC]
TJ Offline

Loc: Lawrenceville, NJ, USA
Hal

Uh

Loo

Yah!

2001 Xterra '03 VG33, SE 5 spd, 305/70/16's, Revolvers, UBSkidderz, Doubled AAL's, 3"SL/2"BL, winch/bumpers, skids, sliders, OBA, Snorkel, pine stripes....

Friends don't let friends drive stock.

http://www.gifsoup.com/view/501230/tj-tackling-crawlers-ridge-o.gif

#675666 - 24/05/11 08:09 PM Re: Shrock - long wait times soon to be a thing of the past??? [Re: TJ]
thefatmikePDX Offline

Loc: Portland
Right! As long as you lack the ability to properly communicate with your customers wait time won't mean shit. I'm 15 weeks into a 12 week wait with nothing as such as a peep from Shrock. So until you invest half a million in community college courses in communication and customer service, your own machines don't mean shit.

#679100 - 24/08/12 11:47 AM Re: Shrock - long wait times soon to be a thing of the past??? [Re: thefatmikePDX]
jp07x Offline

Funny I just call two were ago and they told me 3 months on sliders. So I went with rocky road super sliders and got them in two weeks.

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal