2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 139 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#6844 - 16/02/05 08:53 AM Re: Rather an H3 or xterra?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by DennisAJC:
Proves my point. ALL TALK, ITCHY VAGINAS. [LOL]

You guys know shit if all you can come up with is a broken tie-rod, which is common in all wheelin.

Now go!!! Go wheelin with your Elements and Sorentos.

Or go bake me some pie.Whore. [Finger]
Blah blah blah...

Oh BTW: I said wheels snapping off, I've seen that too. That's NOT common [LOL]

Case in point, you basically paid $50,000 for a dressed-up Chevy 2500 pickup. I can spend 10 grand on a used X and with another 5k in mods be able to outdo you and safely at that. If I put another 35k into it? unfuckingtouchable.

No shit when they don't break they're more capable than a *STOCK* X. they damn well better be, for $50k. but when I can make an X just as capable, for a grand total of around $15k... [Finger] [Finger]

#6845 - 16/02/05 09:00 AM Re: Rather an H3 or xterra?
NuDan Offline

Loc: Not Here
Yeah but H2 owners get to drive a rolling Hip-Hop video (Minus the Ho with the fat ass in a bikini)

#6846 - 16/02/05 09:01 AM Re: Rather an H3 or xterra?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Denis, you are 100% correct.

Hummers are in a completely different class than Xterras and Kia Sorentos.

Both Xterras and Sorentos score much better customer satisfaction and reliability ratings according to Edmunds.com.

To compare a Kia or Nissan to a Hummer that only gets a 6.5 Editors rating would be very unfair.

Perhaps something like a Land Rover Discovery (5.8 rating) or a Buick Rendezvous (6.6 rating) would be in the same class as your Hummer.

Wait...

Your Hummer is rated below a Buick!!! [Laughing] [Laughing]

Congratulations on $60,000 well spent! [Finger]

#6847 - 16/02/05 09:09 AM Re: Rather an H3 or xterra?
Claus Offline

Quote:
Too funny. Xterra owners have to wake up. Compare your Xterras to Hyundai's or Kia's or mabye Yugos.

Step away from the crack pipe.

Every year we invite stock vehicles to wheel with us at Moab. Only the Rubicons and a few modded jeeps had the balls.

We've seen your Jamborees. Too funny. [b]4" ledges and you guys are bustin out the champagne and high fives.

STEP AWAY FROM THE CRACK PIPE.

Don't even try to compare with the H3. You're not even close.

RELIABILITY???? I've surfed your forum for months now. "Problems and Annoyances" thread? Pretty embarrasing stuff.

Back to reality: Nissan Xterra vs. Kia Sorento.....Close call. [LOL] [/b]
Dennis, I shot you an email. I am up for it, for nothing else it would be fun to see what the H2 can do....IF you are wheeling it my hat goes off to you, most H2 around Vancouver area are soccermoms and drug dealers...well perhaps a pimp now and then.

#6848 - 16/02/05 10:48 AM Re: Rather an H3 or xterra?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Mabye Jeeps or Toyotas we'd take seriously. But Nissans/Datsuns just for pure amusement. [LOL] [Finger] [LOL]
How is it that a Tacoma is any more capable than a Frontier?

Similar tires, suspension, both have a factory rear locker, etc.

In any event, there's no reason to come trolling over here - if you'll notice there were lots of cooler heads in this thread that freely admitted that a stock H2 (or H3) is more capable than even a stock or even fairly heavily modded Xterra.

Anyway, happy trails, I guess. :rolleyes:

#6849 - 16/02/05 11:18 AM Re: Rather an H3 or xterra?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Mosi:
Dennis, can we see your Moab pics?
Mosi, NO insult intended for genuine members.

Just wanted some of the girls here to feel what it's like to bash a legitamite thread gone to shit.

Here's our last outing in Moab. http://www.sourcesatellite.com/lostmoab.wmv
(Right click to save)

We always look for new friends to come. After all the internet trash talk, everyone has a laugh.

#6850 - 16/02/05 11:21 AM Re: Rather an H3 or xterra?
Kaiser Offline

Loc: Austin, Texas
Ah yes.. another prickwaving "come take us on" challenge. How inviting.

These cross-board type conflicts are getting so [Sleep] damn [Sleep] tiring [Sleep]

I don't have a problem with the H vehicles... as most people have said it is the abundance of posers that drive them that make me want to retch when I see 'em. 'Course I have the same feeling when I see that most Xterras are driven by women.

Someone mentioned how ugly the H3 is... actually I was thinking it looked quite a bit like the new Xterra with the squared off rear door and all. :rolleyes:

#6851 - 16/02/05 11:24 AM Re: Rather an H3 or xterra?
Claus Offline

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Mosi:
[b]Dennis, can we see your Moab pics?
Mosi, NO insult intended for genuine members.

Just wanted some of the girls here to feel what it's like to bash a legitamite thread gone to shit.

Here's our last outing in Moab. http://www.sourcesatellite.com/lostmoab.wmv
(Right click to save)

We always look for new friends to come. After all the internet trash talk, everyone has a laugh.[/b]
Dennis, Still waiting for your reply, PNWX has a handful of members in Vancouver that is always itching to wheel. WOuld be fun to do something with you guys if you are up for it...

#6852 - 16/02/05 11:32 AM Re: Rather an H3 or xterra?
Claus Offline

Dennis, Did you do Elephant hill?. wondering if you were too wide to go through Squeeze play nbear Hells kitchen...

#6853 - 16/02/05 11:41 AM Re: Rather an H3 or xterra?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Cool movie.....

Didn't see your $60K rig do anything my stock X with Revo's and $50 shacles couldn't do.

I guess I'm missing something.

#6854 - 16/02/05 11:44 AM Re: Rather an H3 or xterra?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Claus Christensen:
Dennis, Did you do Elephant hill?. wondering if you were too wide to go through Squeeze play nbear Hells kitchen...
Never done Elephant Hill. Too scared to do Lion's Back last year. But will try this May.

Hell's Revenge
Tip Over Challenge
Baby Lion's Back
Potatao Salad - Unsuccessful
Golden Spike
Gemini

We also take regular trips to Cali, Rubicon.

John Bull was gruelling.

Have puker pics for all(Especially Hell's), Just don't know how to post here.

#6855 - 16/02/05 11:48 AM Re: Rather an H3 or xterra?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Congratulations on $60,000 well spent!
you def cant compare a stock X Vs a hummer...they're in 2 TOTALLY different classes...but theres no doubt in my mind that a H2 and H3 is just a waste of 50 grand, like Xterraguy said, you can get a nice X for around 10-20 thousand and spend a few grand more on mods and be more capable than a stock H2, and we still wont have spent close to that 50G of what a hummer is, your paying for a name tag is basically what it comes down to

#6856 - 16/02/05 11:56 AM Re: Rather an H3 or xterra?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
We always look for new friends to come. After all the internet trash talk, everyone has a laugh.
To be perfectly honest I was laughing my ass off the entire time I wrote my original post :p

#6857 - 16/02/05 12:00 PM Re: Rather an H3 or xterra?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by XPatriot:
Cool movie.....

Didn't see your $60K rig do anything my stock X with Revo's and $50 shacles couldn't do.

I guess I'm missing something.
Nope you're not missing too much. Mabye approach angles, power, tipover risks.

Not all of us are fvcking rappers and soccermoms. Bling Bling embarasses ALL vehicles. And what's this shit about always comparing price???? I'm sure some of you can afford more expensive vehicles. Price is relative. 1 faulty tie-rod???
Any of you guys who REALLY wheel, know tie-rods are designed to break to prevent deeper problems. I've never busted a tie-rod yet, but I always keep spares. But I do agree, H2 tie-rods suck.

Like I said, any serious ones want to hang out and have fun(Away from the Internet tough talk) should come to Moab with us in May. Out there, Everyone helps Everyone. And get drunk. smile

#6858 - 16/02/05 12:17 PM Re: Rather an H3 or xterra?
Xorand Offline

Loc: LA (Lower Alabama)
Disclaimer: I'm picking on GM in general here, not the H2 or H3 or their respective owners or potential owners, respectively.

Quote:
Originally posted by pnwbeers:
Powering the H2 is the familiar 6.0L V-8, which is backed up by another familiar piece, the 4L65-E four-speed automatic transmission.
I am all too familiar with the 4L65-E transmission. This is the same basic tranny that GM uses for all rear-wheel-drive cars and light to medium duty trucks.

It is also the same tranny that was in my wife's 2001 Chevy Astro minivan that we recently traded in on her new Xterra. The same tranny that blew a sun shell at 77k miles and required a $1250 rebuild (the dealer wanted nearly $2500).

I invite the curious reader to Google 4L65E and "Sun Shell". Have fun! You'll find an amazing number of GM Service Bulletins on this issue.

#6859 - 16/02/05 12:34 PM Re: Rather an H3 or xterra?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Not all of us are fvcking rappers and soccermoms.
There's no language filter here asshole. laugh

Just kidding. wink

Anyway, are you ever going to respond to my earlier question?

#6860 - 16/02/05 12:44 PM Re: Rather an H3 or xterra?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by nhXterraGuy85:
Hey fuckface go take yout H2 and drive it over a 4" ledge and watch the fucking wheels snap off. Then shove it up your fucking ass. Your fucking oversized pig of a fucking station wagon that gets 10 fucking miles to the gallon is nothing but a piece of mother fucking monkey shit. Go rockcrawling somewhere, snap the fucking steering gear, and see if you can be rescued by a fucking tow truck. NO, bitch - you'll have to fucking abandon your fucking $50,000 piece of shit.

Our Xterras can do a fuckload of a lot more than you fucking piece of fucking shit H2 will ever be able to do. it's nothing but a fucking oversized pig of a fucking station wagon that gets 10 fucking miles to the fucking gallon.

Do us all a favor and FUCK OFF!

Have a nice fucking day.

EDIT: ps. Go get a real fucking hummer if you wan't to talk shit. That's an H1 to you, asshole.
jesus dude

eek

#6861 - 16/02/05 01:11 PM Re: Rather an H3 or xterra?
seamonkey Offline

Loc: Boerne, TX
I alway considered GM products pieces of $hit; thats until I bought an Xterra. Now I have a new definition of POS.

I was willing to give nissan one more chance buying an Armada, until the exterior door handle started to come apart on my test drive. [ThumbsDown]

My best friend has a Nissan Titan that has been to the shop 10+ times in less than an year. New radio, bed liner, window switches, HVAC probs., seats unraveling.

Nissan quality has taken a nose dive.

Offroad Pics

#6862 - 16/02/05 01:14 PM Re: Rather an H3 or xterra?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Watched the video - looks like fun.....

One question....

Who are all of these people that can afford 50k+ Hummers (read: Toys)?

Must be nice to be able to go out and spend that kind of money and yet still be able to afford to beat the crap out of it.

Must be nice......

If I didn't know better, it looks like a bunch of rich yuppies trying to increase the size of their penises via Hummer.

However, I am sure we all know better than that...

#6863 - 16/02/05 02:45 PM Re: Rather an H3 or xterra?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Nope you're not missing too much. Mabye approach angles, power, tipover risks.

Not all of us are fvcking rappers and soccermoms. Bling Bling embarasses ALL vehicles. And what's this shit about always comparing price???? I'm sure some of you can afford more expensive vehicles. Price is relative. 1 faulty tie-rod???
Any of you guys who REALLY wheel, know tie-rods are designed to break to prevent deeper problems. I've never busted a tie-rod yet, but I always keep spares. But I do agree, H2 tie-rods suck.
Silly H2 owners...

I'd put my $$ on any one of these Nissan rigs, vs. an H2, anyday of the week, and twice on Sundays:

And yes, they make annual trips to Moab. If you want to chat it up with a much larger group of real offroaders (No offense, XOC, but there's a lot of people that talk, here, but that's it...), go to http://www.nissan4wheelers.com.

#6864 - 16/02/05 03:19 PM Re: Rather an H3 or xterra?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by tahoe_x:
Quote:
[b]Hey fuckface go take yout H2 and drive it over a 4" ledge and watch the fucking wheels snap off. Then shove it up your fucking ass. Your fucking oversized pig of a fucking station wagon that gets 10 fucking miles to the gallon is nothing but a piece of mother fucking monkey shit. Go rockcrawling somewhere, snap the fucking steering gear, and see if you can be rescued by a fucking tow truck. NO, bitch - you'll have to fucking abandon your fucking $50,000 piece of shit.

Our Xterras can do a fuckload of a lot more than you fucking piece of fucking shit H2 will ever be able to do. it's nothing but a fucking oversized pig of a fucking station wagon that gets 10 fucking miles to the fucking gallon.

Do us all a favor and FUCK OFF!

Have a nice fucking day.

EDIT: ps. Go get a real fucking hummer if you wan't to talk shit. That's an H1 to you, asshole.
jesus dude

eek [/b]
haha looking back I went too far

I was bored and in a shitty mood
shocked

so ya

sorry dennis...even tho part of me was just poking fun there...i did take it too far

cool video btw

#6865 - 16/02/05 03:42 PM Re: Rather an H3 or xterra?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
I was bored and in a shitty mood
shocked

so ya

sorry dennis...even tho part of me was just poking fun there...i did take it too far

cool video btw[/QB]
Can't expect anything less from a loyal member. No offense taken buddy.

I should shut my yap too because this is an Xterra Forum. Not looking to convert anyone. laugh

I'm guilty of talking shit also with the comparisons to Kia's and stuff which aren't true. [Laughing]

I just got all huffy seeing the thread turn into a bashing.

Seriously, aside from all the Forum talk, it's funny, when wheelers meet out on the trails, it's a whole different attitude. No matter what you drive, everyone is together on the fun. Alot of teasing. [LOL]

#6866 - 16/02/05 03:44 PM Re: Rather an H3 or xterra?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Umm, so I watched the video. Do H2's have ANY flex in their IFS, other than just barely enough to soak up a speedbump?? Man, it was almost painful to watch those big shoe boxes bounce around.

[Finger]

(All this gooshy cushy "I'm sorry I offended" crap is annoying...)

#6867 - 16/02/05 03:51 PM Re: Rather an H3 or xterra?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Ayrow:
Watched the video - looks like fun.....

One question....

Must be nice to be able to go out and spend that kind of money and yet still be able to afford to beat the crap out of it.

Must be nice......

If I didn't know better, it looks like a bunch of rich yuppies trying to increase the size of their penises via Hummer.

The money issue is all reletive don't you think?

Like the H2, some people are out there going,

"Why are they beating the crap out of such a nice Xterra?"

And what about this penile comment? You mean to tell me the men in Japan are well hung because they drive small cars? laugh

Just like your eye fell in love with the Xterra, I fell for my H2. Not because it was a rip off.

The difference is, you're in debt and I'm drowning in it. [LOL] [LOL] [LOL]

#6868 - 16/02/05 03:54 PM Re: Rather an H3 or xterra?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Ayrow:
[b]Watched the video - looks like fun.....

One question....

Must be nice......

The money issue is all reletive don't you think?

Like the H2, some people are out there going,

"Why are they beating the crap out of such a nice Xterra?"

And what about this penile comment? You mean to tell me the men in Japan are well hung because they drive small cars? laugh

Just like your eye fell in love with the Xterra, I fell for my H2. Not because it was a rip off.

The difference is, you're in debt and I'm drowning in it. [LOL] [LOL] [LOL] [/b]
I have to agree w/ you on this one. What the hell does the size of a rig have to do w/ the size of your dick? If I want to increase my sack size, I've got plenty of offerings in my email for "Increase your penis size in just 3 days"...

To be honest, there's only 2 AMGeneral vehicles I'd own, an H1 or an H3 (when they come out). But personally, I'm hoping Jeep puts out the Gladiator, 'cause I'll be selling my Nissan at the earliest possible convenience for that puppy w/ a CRD engine.

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal