Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
ECXC 2024!
by Tom
10/05/24 09:56 AM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 190 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#69539 - 24/01/05 06:24 PM xterra seat covers(UPDATED WITH PIC/last page)
Anonymous
Unregistered

just wanting to know if the xterra seat covers from the dealer are worth the money. do they hold up after months of gettignin and out of the X. also if you have a pic of them in your X please post.

#69540 - 24/01/05 06:27 PM Re: xterra seat covers(UPDATED WITH PIC/last page)
Anonymous
Unregistered

I was just about to ask the same question. I was also wondering if these neoprene seat covers are worth the $145. Thanks.

#69541 - 24/01/05 06:43 PM Re: xterra seat covers(UPDATED WITH PIC/last page)
rrdstarr Offline

Loc: Tacoma
TRY SEARCH!

-Rick

#69542 - 24/01/05 07:35 PM Re: xterra seat covers(UPDATED WITH PIC/last page)
Anonymous
Unregistered

Yeah, there worth it in my case. I do construction work p/t and its also less to worry about when I'm the D.D. on the weekend. On a related note the cup holders work great, my friend who claims "he will be careful" well... wasn't. but seat covers saved that. Got mine used for $80. They had small holes where the seat belts must have rubbed but for 80 bucks I'll accept that. I'll post picture as soon as I remeber to take some.

#69543 - 25/01/05 06:40 AM Re: xterra seat covers(UPDATED WITH PIC/last page)
Anonymous
Unregistered

About 99.9% of the people on this board that have them, love them.

#69544 - 25/01/05 07:42 AM Re: xterra seat covers(UPDATED WITH PIC/last page)
Anonymous
Unregistered

I have had my seat covers for three to four years. Still look new. Would buy them again if I needed to.

#69545 - 25/01/05 07:46 AM Re: xterra seat covers(UPDATED WITH PIC/last page)
jerseydevi1 Offline

Loc: Yorktown, VA USA
Quote:
Originally posted by NavyDoc:
I have had my seat covers for three to four years. Still look new. Would buy them again if I needed to.
^^^Yeah, what he said^^^

#69546 - 25/01/05 08:34 AM Re: xterra seat covers(UPDATED WITH PIC/last page)
Anonymous
Unregistered

Thanks guys for the info.

#69547 - 25/01/05 08:40 AM Re: xterra seat covers(UPDATED WITH PIC/last page)
Anonymous
Unregistered

one of the best investments yet for my xterra......one of my dogs jumped on the front seat the other day with dog shit all over her front paws mad .........off they came into the washer, dried and ready to go back on that night looking like new.......and I could still drive the X all day while they dried .............great investment! laugh

#69548 - 25/01/05 10:00 AM Re: xterra seat covers(UPDATED WITH PIC/last page)
Anonymous
Unregistered

yea that was probably the best interior investment i have ever made...take a look at mine...

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/612915

#69549 - 25/01/05 10:34 AM Re: xterra seat covers(UPDATED WITH PIC/last page)
buffalo Offline

Loc: los angeles, california
Had mine for over 4 years now, was working on my x and laid my flashlight on the front passenger seat, didn't realize that the flashlight had corroded batteries and was leaking battery acid. the acid ate through the cloth but not through the neoprene, saved my factory cloth seats, I now have a whole for over a year in my seat cover about 3 inches in diameter but it hasn't spread or become worse, even with constant passnegers. Enough said.

#69550 - 25/01/05 11:01 AM Re: xterra seat covers(UPDATED WITH PIC/last page)
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by buffalo:
laid my flashlight on the front passenger seat, didn't realize that the flashlight had corroded batteries and was leaking battery acid.
Yikes. eek

Good thing you didn't lay it in your lap or something.

#69551 - 25/01/05 11:50 AM Re: xterra seat covers(UPDATED WITH PIC/last page)
Anonymous
Unregistered

so the front actually comes in 4 peices, 2 for the headrest and 2 for the actual seats??

im thinking this might be the next thing i buy for the X, seeing as nobody has any complaints about them

#69552 - 25/01/05 12:10 PM Re: xterra seat covers(UPDATED WITH PIC/last page)
ripcurl2151 Offline

Loc: NJ
Yes, 2 pieces for the headrests and 2 for the seats.

Definitely get them. I love mine for when I get out of the ocean from bodyboarding. Keeps the factory seats clean, and these dry much faster. Same thing when I go skiing.

#69553 - 25/01/05 06:09 PM Re: xterra seat covers(UPDATED WITH PIC/last page)
Anonymous
Unregistered

now i have a question, i'm thinkin about ordering a set for the fronts and back from the nissan web site, but whats the difference between the ones with lumbar, and the ones without?

#69554 - 25/01/05 06:30 PM Re: xterra seat covers(UPDATED WITH PIC/last page)
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by mudx4x4:
now i have a question, i'm thinkin about ordering a set for the fronts and back from the nissan web site, but whats the difference between the ones with lumbar, and the ones without?
A hole for the lever. [Freak]

#69555 - 26/01/05 06:00 AM Re: xterra seat covers(UPDATED WITH PIC/last page)
Rickster43 Offline

Loc: San Antonio,Texas
Had mine for around 6 months now...Love them...I do alot of Running, Jogging, and Mountain Biking...and after a good sweaty workout those Seat Covers come in handy...

"The Universe without Music would be Madness"...

#69556 - 26/01/05 01:53 PM Re: xterra seat covers(UPDATED WITH PIC/last page)
Anonymous
Unregistered

i ordered mine today from nissan, and they will here on monday, and the ,lumbar support covers give you a little extra room for the lumbar bulge, and they are the same price

#69557 - 26/01/05 02:29 PM Re: xterra seat covers(UPDATED WITH PIC/last page)
Anonymous
Unregistered

I'm getting some too.

The only difference for the "lumbar" seat covers is the cut out on the side of the covers to accomodate the knob that adjusts the lumbar support.

#69558 - 26/01/05 08:08 PM Re: xterra seat covers(UPDATED WITH PIC/last page)
Anonymous
Unregistered

I was picking up a date last saturday night for the first time, upon opening the door for her into my Xterra she uttered the words 'NIIICE'. After the date she got to see the rear-seat covers as well. I can definite attest to the greatness of these seat covers. Im picking her up again tommorow night. Take this with a grain of salt, it might just be my incredible good looks.

I also wanted to show how much I got mine for at my dealership in case you guys start to compare prices. $118.00 for the front covers, and $119 for the rear seats.

http://www.nissanperformance.net/cgi-bin/shopper.cgi?key=XTRA1039&preadd=action

#69559 - 28/01/05 08:18 AM Re: xterra seat covers(UPDATED WITH PIC/last page)
Anonymous
Unregistered

the one thing im worried about is wear and tear of getting in and out everyday, i dont want these to get real loose after awhile, or start to come apart after use

#69560 - 28/01/05 08:36 AM Re: xterra seat covers(UPDATED WITH PIC/last page)
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by PANZER:
After the date she got to see the rear-seat covers as well.
Sorry, but I chuckled when I read that. [LOL]

#69561 - 28/01/05 08:48 AM Re: xterra seat covers(UPDATED WITH PIC/last page)
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by 04xterra:
the one thing im worried about is wear and tear of getting in and out everyday, i dont want these to get real loose after awhile, or start to come apart after use
Better the cover than the seat. Don't put too much thought into them they are great. They may be a little loose at first, but after time they form to the seats really well (washing and drying, and summer heat), I have seen a couple of sets on 00-01's and they have held up really well over years time.

--As for they guy whose date was shown the back seat.--How did the stains wash out?? [LOL]

#69562 - 31/01/05 03:27 PM Re: xterra seat covers(UPDATED WITH PIC/last page)
Anonymous
Unregistered

my covers finally came intoday here is a pic and link

in case pic done work
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/9/web/729000-729999/729055_27_full.jpg

#69563 - 01/02/05 09:17 PM Re: xterra seat covers(UPDATED WITH PIC/last page)
Anonymous
Unregistered

Nice pics! They really add a sporty look to the Xterra. Check mine out! I've got both front & rear covers.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal