2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 139 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 8 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#8072 - 25/08/06 05:06 PM Re: Nicknames for your Xterra...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Pepper Dash:
AK XTERRA....I know! I was disappointed there WASN'T one!!! Since buying mine, I have had the "look there's another one" syndrome. My friend Bryan says to do the 'what's up' wave to other Xterra drivers. I tried it twice and either it's an untruth that you all do that, or the people in AK, but.....let's just say I gave that one up.

I used to have a Jeep Wrangler and we all waved to eachother all the time. Miss that. So, if you see someone driving towards you in a Granite X, and they've got their hand up.....WAVE BACK!!! [Wave] (unless there's a chance they're just swatting a mosquito!!!!!)

How about this rain? There's a huge mud pit on the Old Seward past Huffman (near a strip mall) It's where I broke my X's cherry!!!
Most times I wave, and I get a look backlike "Do I know you, or are you just some weirdo waving?"

#8073 - 25/08/06 11:09 PM Re: Nicknames for your Xterra...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Anthony....EXACTLY!!! I hate that look. As if it'd tax the person to wave back reguardless of whether they know you or not. Sometimes I want to just drive by like... [Finger] (with my knee under the wheel, of course!!!)

But, NO, I do it the nice way. Maybe I'll get a reaction if I start doing the [Finger] ...Hell, I feel better already!!!

#8074 - 28/08/06 11:01 PM Re: Nicknames for your Xterra...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Pepper Dash...Nice ride, I love your color choice. :-) I'll keep my eyes open for you around town. I'm actually usually driving my other rig, red '96 Dodge Ram with a big ol' RAIDERS decal on the back so if you see me...HONK! And yeah, it's about friggin' time the rain let up. I'm way sick of pumping water out of my crawl space...

#8075 - 29/08/06 06:14 PM Re: Nicknames for your Xterra...
Anonymous
Unregistered

XALASKA...tell me about it!!! My sump pump goes off every ten minutes or so. It's ggod to see the sun!

I believe I HAVE seen your truck around. Raider's logos seem alittle popular for Alaska, but who am I to judge (I'm a lifelong Patriots fan..only because it's in our blood back home in MA)

I'll be sure to honk if I see you! I met a girl the other night with one the same color, but with the round headlights (year?) and we were laughing about the whole waving thing. I told her I had even waved to her before (we live a street away from eachother) and she cracked up and said she'd definitely wave from now on! wink

Take tare and enjoy this sun!!!!

#8076 - 30/08/06 05:37 AM Re: Nicknames for your Xterra...
Anonymous
Unregistered

My friends and I refer to mine as Mamasan. I'm taking an informal poll of 1 and yep...that's the best nickname posted! laugh

#8077 - 30/08/06 07:06 AM Re: Nicknames for your Xterra...
Anonymous
Unregistered

My Xterra sometimes i called the baby ( la beba) or the precious ( La preciosa)
is good to have a name for the one that give's you some of the fun in your life.

#8078 - 30/08/06 04:58 PM Re: Nicknames for your Xterra...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Pepper Dash...Patriots fan? And here I thought we could be friends. :-)

#8079 - 30/08/06 09:44 PM Re: Nicknames for your Xterra...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Awwww, c'mon XALASKA. We have the same exact X...that should be enough to bridge the gap!

#8080 - 31/08/06 04:49 PM Re: Nicknames for your Xterra...
Anonymous
Unregistered

My redneck friends call mine "the import" but then they date their cousins.

#8081 - 31/08/06 04:54 PM Re: Nicknames for your Xterra...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Jared:
[Laughing] [LOL]

#8082 - 06/09/06 09:03 PM Re: Nicknames for your Xterra...
Anonymous
Unregistered

I have an 06 Granite and numerous people have told me it reminds them of a Tonka Truck so it has stuck....

#8083 - 07/09/06 10:23 AM Re: Nicknames for your Xterra...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Space Cowboy

#8084 - 07/09/06 02:17 PM Re: Nicknames for your Xterra...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Jared:
Did you tell them it was built in Tennessee?

#8085 - 07/09/06 04:45 PM Re: Nicknames for your Xterra...
xterra3202 Offline

Loc: Georgia
I know lots of F-150's are or were made in Canada and im sure a lot are built in Mexico as well!!!

Tim

Thomas Jefferson

#8086 - 08/09/06 02:17 AM Re: Nicknames for your Xterra...
Anonymous
Unregistered

XALASKA, Pepper
You guys hunt ducks by any chance?

#8087 - 09/09/06 10:20 PM Re: Nicknames for your Xterra...
Anonymous
Unregistered

No, No duck.......but I do hunt rabbit about late october. You going? Unfortunately, I'm moving out of state for a bit in the beginning of October. Good luck in the hunt!!! smile

#8088 - 10/09/06 05:06 PM Re: Nicknames for your Xterra...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Mine has been dubbed SuperSlug...even got plates for it: SUPRSLG laugh

#8089 - 10/09/06 05:24 PM Re: Nicknames for your Xterra...
bluztraveler Offline

Loc: Surrey , B.C. ,Canada
"Blue" or "the X"

#8090 - 12/09/06 05:34 AM Re: Nicknames for your Xterra...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Do I hunt rabbits. Hell yes! The hatch compartment on top, holds 5 bunneys with no problem. Also carryed a few martin in it,this last trapping season.Where do you go for bunnys?
I have a great place out here in the valley. But not till the ducks are gone, and the bunneys are white.

#8091 - 14/09/06 08:04 PM Re: Nicknames for your Xterra...
Anonymous
Unregistered

I am not quite sure of the one place...though I believe it to be way out past Petersville....there's a prison up that way....or what used to be one. There was also some farm. (I wasnt driving and once out of familiar territory, I'm not 'with it)

Anyway, most of the time up at Arctic Valley along the sides of the mountains. My friend and I go to his cabin up in Nilchina all the time in the late fall, too. And, you're right....DEFINITELY when they're getting white!!! GOOD LUCK HUNTING!!! I'm heading out in my Xterra to drive to MA in 2 1/2 more weeks!!! CAN'T WAIT for the trip!!! But WILL miss the bunnies!!!

ps. thanks for the tip about the top rack!!! wink

#8092 - 25/09/06 04:18 PM Re: Nicknames for your Xterra...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Rocksteady

Page 8 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal