2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 113 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#92412 - 13/09/00 09:36 PM Round Rock Nissan
Anonymous
Unregistered

These people almost had a customer. It's a shame that the extra $300 I wanted for my tradein kept me away from a dealership less than 5 miles from my house. Oh well. I went with South Point Nissan in Austin and was very pleased.

------------------
-jason
'00 black 2wd

#92413 - 01/10/00 06:32 PM Re: Round Rock Nissan
gaylen Offline

Loc: Austin, TX USA
we had a similar problem regarding the value of our trade at round rock. they were only willing to offer me $5500 for my '95 blazer, and offered a kelley blue book web printout as support. having done my research, i was amazed at the number. i later went to the kelley website to see for myself what was up. it turns out that in order to arrive at the $5500 quoted value, round rock not only listed my truck as being in "fair" condition (something i had disputed immediately), but they also stripped every available feature from the value calculation equation. that is to say, they failed to enter the appropriate add-ons, AND WORSE, they actually removed all of the options that automatically pop up as "standard" equipment (such as a/c, power steering, AM/FM cassette, etc.).

so i ended up working w/ south point as well, and was generally pleased. be careful!

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal