Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
ECXC 2024!
by Tom
23/04/24 04:27 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 131 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#92439 - 17/03/05 07:54 PM exton nissan pa dumb a**s
Anonymous
Unregistered

lets see they brock my inter door handel on my 04 titan and didnt fix my speaker then i buy the xterra and they tell me they all pull to the right and all have tire ware and should rotat the tires at 3750miles [Argue]

#92440 - 17/03/05 09:39 PM Re: exton nissan pa dumb a**s
Anonymous
Unregistered

What? [Huh?]

#92441 - 18/03/05 06:58 AM Re: exton nissan pa dumb a**s
FinallyAnXer Offline

Loc: Bradford, PA
Simmer down, take a deep breath, use spell check and try that again.

We all know that dealing with a dealership can be frustrating, but its hard for us to ascertain just what the hell you are talking about when you ramble like that.

By the way, rotating at 3750, abnormal tread wear, and a slight pull to the right don't sound normal. What they MIGHT have said, "due to road crowning in some areas, you may 'feel' a pull to the right."

-Jeremy

#92442 - 19/03/05 06:56 PM Re: exton nissan pa dumb a**s
Anonymous
Unregistered

no they said rotate tires @ 3700 miles and the pull to the right was normal after the 4 th visit . as of today i took it to another dealer over 2 hrs away and they fixed it .. smile [Wave]

#92443 - 19/03/05 08:38 PM Re: exton nissan pa dumb a**s
bdjones72 Offline

Loc: Buckeye, AZ
I read your posts on the "problem and annoyances" forum. I would call Nissan's 1 800 number and file a complaint against the first dealership that you took the truck to and told you that the pull was normal. It's BS and corporate should be told about it.

#92444 - 20/03/05 05:27 AM Re: exton nissan pa dumb a**s
Anonymous
Unregistered

ya i already called the complaint department @ nissan 2 times they said it must be ok the dealer just pushed me off and so did the complaint dept. @nissan but lucky 4 me i found sloane nissan that said they could fix it and i drove 2 hrs away and 4 hrs @the dealer it now pulls straight. so i called exton nissan and told them that i had to drive 2 hrs to get it fix and they could go f off.

#92445 - 20/03/05 09:31 AM Re: exton nissan pa dumb a**s
xterra3202 Offline

Loc: Georgia
my luck with nissan dealers service is pretty bad, both of them in el paso suck ass!!! dont waste your time in the future by calling nissan complaints they will always side with the dealer. unfortunately have to go to a good dealer and you found one too bad its so far away!!! you could do what i did piss people off by buying the service manual off ebay and doing the majority of the "service" yourself!!!

Tim

Thomas Jefferson

#92446 - 21/03/05 07:54 PM Re: exton nissan pa dumb a**s
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hoty,
I don't know where you are in Easton, but when I lived in north Jersey I use to Go to Lynn,s Nissan in Stanhope. Good service and tech. people.
Shouldn't be more than 30 mins. from you. They are right off of Route 80,at the Rt.206 North exit.
Good luck

#92447 - 22/03/05 05:39 AM Re: exton nissan pa dumb a**s
Anonymous
Unregistered

I've had nothing but good experiences with Exton Nissan.

#92448 - 22/03/05 07:30 AM Re: exton nissan pa dumb a**s
Anonymous
Unregistered

well you must be one of the lucky few that go to exton nissan !! they said there was no problem with my truck and i go to saloen in bucks county and they took 4 hrs to fix my truck and exton wont face up to the wroung they did . plus they broke my door handle on my titan and concordville nissan had to fix that . and the reson for going in to the door on the titan was to fix the door speaker and exton said they couldnt fix it at that time and when concordville nissan went in to it they fixed it in a mater of mins it was a lose wire to the speaker .so for me no more exton nissan

#92449 - 22/03/05 08:03 AM Re: exton nissan pa dumb a**s
Anonymous
Unregistered

What did they do in those 4 hours?

#92450 - 22/03/05 09:57 AM Re: exton nissan pa dumb a**s
Anonymous
Unregistered

it was far out and the teck really took his time to get in aline . he told me he was suprise to see how bad it was and the other dealer didnt fix it but he said he could see some one has tryed to adjust the alignment.

#92451 - 23/03/05 12:39 PM Re: exton nissan pa dumb a**s
03SYXPilot Offline

Loc: DE
Quote:
Originally posted by hotty69792000:
lets see they brock my inter door handel on my 04 titan and didnt fix my speaker then i buy the xterra and they tell me they all pull to the right and all have tire ware and should rotat the tires at 3750miles [Argue]
Wow! That has to be one of the WORST dealerships that I've ever had experience with.. They told me the lag (caused by ignition timing) I have experienced with my Xterra was caused by my TURBO!!! They also would not allow me to show them how my truck pulled to the left- EVEN AFTER THEY DID AN ALIGNMENT- which has been happening since I bought the X. They even made me pay for the alignment after I told them it has been out of align since purchased (had it aligned right after purchase). They claimed it was within specs. I was also a part of their "Preferred Treatment" buy-in plan. They had my X ALL DAY for an oil change. Then went to pick it up and it had not been cleaned as I paid for to happen with each oil change. They did give me a free detail to warrant that issue. Anyway, I wouldn't buy a bolt from that dealer. Bunch of a$$holes as you stated.

edit: 800-Nissan did NOTHING about the issue. I even went to the PA BBB and Exton Nissan refused to respond to their requests for follow-up. They only advised they would refund the pro-rated amount of the "preferred customer" treatment plan.

Now proud owner of a '05 Mazda 3 HB!!

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal