Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
ECXC 2024!
by Tom
23/04/24 04:27 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 162 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#92592 - 12/01/01 09:27 AM Team Nissan
VS Offline

Loc: Atlanta, GA
This is about Team Nissan Dealership in Cobb Parkway, Marietta.

I wouldn't go to to this dealership even if they give me the best price in the town. They lie outright. They gave me a price for XE with the (during my first visit) color I want; when I went to buy it the next day, they lied they didn't have the color (I actually saw it on the lot). then they hiked the price by $1,500; when i showed them the paper they gave me yesterday with the promised price on it, they said it was for the blue color one! Then they said they don't have any more XEs, just have one SE. I came back and thought over it and offered a different price for SE, they agreed for it over phone. This time I confirmed every thing with them before I made the trip to their dealership. When I went there again everything changed! They thought I said "XE", then they "forgot" to calculate the taxes while computing the driveout price. Ooops! Then they just realized the model I wanted just got sold (while I am driving 15 miles from my place to the dealership)!

When I complained, they offered a few hundred dollars reduced price, provided I finance with them (to play more tricks in that arena may be). Why do I need finance, I already have a goood finance with my redit union.

I thought even if they give a good price after this hell of a fight, what if I get some problem with the car, they may not service it, they may not care for a customer at all. I decided to not buy there, bought at another dealership. At this place I just agreed upon a price (below invoice!), and not a penny was added during the sale! No cheap tricks, no surprise fees, no financing scams, they even gave me in writing (without my asking for it) what they owe me after the delivery.

[This message has been edited by VS (edited January 12, 2001).]

#92593 - 12/01/01 10:05 AM Re: Team Nissan
UTJMAC Offline

Loc: Nashville, TN
Just curious VS? What was the "other dealership" in Atlanta that you bought your X from? IM looking to buy one at the end of this month hopefully, and was wondering what dealership gave you a trouble free sale. Thanks in advance for the reply.
John

#92594 - 12/01/01 10:45 AM Re: Team Nissan
wqbang Offline

Loc: Auburn, WA
Check us out at www.southeastxterraclub.org

------------------
:wq!

2000 Silver Ice SE 4x4 5Speed
Southeast Xterra Club
wqbang@southeastxterraclub.org

#92595 - 12/01/01 11:17 AM Re: Team Nissan
ashleynatlanta Offline

Loc: Birmingham, AL
Don't mess with Peachtree Nissan either. Not to belittle them, b/c the salesperson Dewayne was very honest and forthright, but the finance "manager" was as crooked as a dog's hind leg. I mean, I had already broke the deal off, but he kept hitting on how the X wasn't offered at the 6.9% rate. I said "Fine, thanks anyway." Then he repeated himself.

I tell you what really sucks. The fact that I knew more about the damn cars than did the Nissan dealership. I did a lot of research before i bought, mainly from this web site, so I was well informed. But to not even know what the tie down hooks are, or what they are for? I mean, come on.

#92596 - 12/01/01 04:38 PM Re: Team Nissan
UTJMAC Offline

Loc: Nashville, TN
I agree..its sad when you go look at a new vehicle and you are telling the salepeople details about the car that they have no clue about. Any good results from dealers in ATL, I got the runaround at Unitied Nissan, but that may have just been a bad salesman experience. Any recomeendation in Atlanta, Knoxville or anywhere in between would be very helpful. Hope to join everyone as an X owner ASAP. Hopefully I can get a great deal at the end of the month.
JOhn

#92597 - 29/01/01 02:44 PM Re: Team Nissan
Anonymous
Unregistered

Exactly- even with the X being out for over a year, they still don't know about them. I sent my friend over to buy one from the same place and he was still "making up" stuff as he went along because he didn't know.

------------------
Do you smellalallalalala what Xrock is cookin?

#92598 - 08/03/01 09:49 AM Re: Team Nissan
NativeTXN Offline

Loc: Houston, TX
XROCK23:

What kind of financing did you get through McCarthy Nissan in Olathe? That's where you bought your X right? I ordered my X from them about a month ago (2001 SE, 4x4, 5-speed, Just Blue). It's due to arrive at the dealership early April. I'm just shopping around to see what financing rates I can get. I've got excellent credit so I shouldn't have a problem getting the best rate. I want to finance for 60 months and I am hoping to get around 7.5% if I can.

To all other X owners: what financing rates did you all get?

Just doing some research. Thanks...

#92599 - 27/03/01 02:41 PM Re: Team Nissan
Randerson Offline

Loc: Hayesville, NC
I bought my X from Team Nissan and I have no complaints, the salesman was really friendly, and everyone was really helpful.

------------------
'01 Silver Ice SE, 4x4

#92600 - 28/03/01 05:30 AM Re: Team Nissan
LadyVolFan Offline

Loc: Atlanta, GA
I'm sorry to hear about your experience. Gwinnett Place has been good to members of SEXC...I also use Regal Nissan in Alpharetta.

UTJMAC: I'm originally from Knoxville...and unfortunately you only have two dealers there to choose from...plus another in Oak Ridge.

------------------
LadyVolFan
2000 Silver Ice 4x2 SE
SouthEast Xterra Club

#92601 - 04/11/02 07:39 PM Re: Team Nissan
Gator Saver Offline

Loc: Lakeland, FL
Gwinnett Place Nissan Service Dept. gets and A+ from me. Had a cruise problem while on vacation and Stuart Spradley was great to work with. They did not have the part in stock but was able to get me back on the road with it working and told me what to order when I got home. smile
Member number #112 Aug. 20, 2000

#92602 - 08/11/02 10:32 PM Re: Team Nissan
Bamrak Offline

Loc: Maryville TN
Ted Russell in Knoxville was good for the selection, and the salesperson I dealth with seemed honest, their business manager and their service department seems to be really lacking in customer service however. My last visit for work on my X, I felt like the service manager was bothered by his customers. So much that he couldn't be pulled from his cell phone to explain the service work that wasn't completed for the second time.

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal