Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
ECXC 2024!
by Tom
23/04/24 04:27 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 162 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#92603 - 09/03/05 12:16 PM Carbone Nissan, Yorkville, NY
vladimir10 Offline

So, I bought my truck at Carbone and haven't had any major issue, but also nothing to brag about. They just finished building a new sales and service building for the Nissan part (it had been in with Dodge/Jeep/Porsche) and they sent me a coupon for $9.95 for Oil Change and Tire rotation. I've been taking the X there for every single Oil change and such since I bought it, and as I needed to have these things done, I was rather happy to see this coupon. Now, previously, they had good hours, open late all week and having Sat. hours for Oil changes and other simple services. So I call them today to make an appt. for the truck only to be told that they do not have Saturday hours in the new building, and their weekly hours run from 7:30 am to 3:45 pm for appts. No, as I work M-F 7-4, and the dealership is 1/2 hr away, kinda hard for me to get there. Also almost impossible for me to drop the truck off and have wife pick me up as she works 1/2 hr in oppisite direction and have to drop kid off at daycare. Really ticks me off that we spent so much money with Carbone (my wife just bought a 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid from them last month) and they have these kind of hours for service. Just venting here, I guess. Thanks.

vladimir10

#92604 - 09/03/05 04:30 PM Re: Carbone Nissan, Yorkville, NY
Anonymous
Unregistered

That's what happens when Carbone owns nearly every new-car dealership in the Utica area. Prices go up and service goes down.

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal