Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
ECXC 2024!
by Tom
23/04/24 04:27 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 131 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#92754 - 27/09/05 08:41 PM My Xterra was stolen from Regal Nissan!
Anonymous
Unregistered

By me!

So I took my vehicle up to Regal for them to complete some warranty work that they were unable to do last Tuesday. They needed to send it to the body shop to start the repairs on the rust and cracks in the body work on the roof. I called a round 3pm and I was informed that they were still waiting on Approval from Nissan North America and that the service manger was taking care of the ticket. Why did they even have me drop it off if they didn’t have approval already to fix it?!

At 6pm I called them back to see if they had talked to Nissan. They said no, I then asked them for a rental vehicle to drive since they would be keeping my vehicle for a few days longer now than originally expected (was initially told 3 days, now they say 7) they declined because I did not get the extended warranty.

Around 9pm Brian and I went up to the dealership to see if my vehicle was locked, as well as to see if any work had been done. To my surprise the vehicle was unlocked with the keys in the ignition! The X was not behind any gates, it was just sitting out on the lot near all the new vehicles for sale. Brian and I walked around for a few minutes looking for someone that worked there as they were closing but the gates were still open. We also walked into the sales department looking for someone to give the keys to but we were unable to locate any one. So we took the truck home!

Now we wait for the dealership to call…

#92755 - 27/09/05 08:51 PM Re: My Xterra was stolen from Regal Nissan!
Anonymous
Unregistered

nice i bet they will be like eek OH SHIT when they figure it out

#92756 - 27/09/05 08:53 PM Re: My Xterra was stolen from Regal Nissan!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Good, i'm sure tomorrow you are gonna call and find out if they have any work done. Let them shit their pants while the think it is gone. Dealerships are notorious for just leaving the damn keys in vehicles, new and cars in for service.

#92757 - 27/09/05 10:34 PM Re: My Xterra was stolen from Regal Nissan!
Ramness Offline

Loc: Snellville, GA (Atlanta)
You should have seen the look on Chris' face when after we searched for someone I suggested he take it home!

Garfield 2011 Red Brick Pro-4X
Radio Flyer 2005 Code Red Altima SE-R Sold
MagellanX 2003 Molten Lava SE 4x4 Sold
TabascoX 2001 Salsa XE 4x4 Sold

#92758 - 28/09/05 12:19 PM Re: My Xterra was stolen from Regal Nissan!
Anonymous
Unregistered

smile smile [Finger] PERFECT i would of done the same thing to funny you got to post back what happens althought i may look for another place to do the service they may not be to happy.i wonder were calling it in stole lays can they? sure would suck if they can and you get caught in it now that would be really funny story . [Smoking]

#92759 - 28/09/05 05:52 PM Re: My Xterra was stolen from Regal Nissan!
Ramness Offline

Loc: Snellville, GA (Atlanta)
Aparently they did just that. The dealership reported it stolen to the local police, didn't call him and refused to give him any information about his truck all day. Then he got pulled over...

Garfield 2011 Red Brick Pro-4X
Radio Flyer 2005 Code Red Altima SE-R Sold
MagellanX 2003 Molten Lava SE 4x4 Sold
TabascoX 2001 Salsa XE 4x4 Sold

#92760 - 28/09/05 05:59 PM Re: My Xterra was stolen from Regal Nissan!
socalpunx Offline

Loc: The land of losers and liberal...
You see.

You create your own fun in this world! laugh

#92761 - 28/09/05 06:05 PM Re: My Xterra was stolen from Regal Nissan!
XOC Offline
Admin

Loc: Minneapolis, MN
What a bunch of loo-sers

#92762 - 28/09/05 06:18 PM Re: My Xterra was stolen from Regal Nissan!
BlueSky Offline

Loc: Georgia
Regal's the place I went to have them diagnose a rumbling from the A/C. The truck is still under the extended warranty. This deep rumbling sound ONLY happens when you slow to a stop after driving for a while, but they told me it was pine needles in the blower and for $150 they'd clean it out. Right. Thanks anyway.

#92763 - 28/09/05 06:23 PM Re: My Xterra was stolen from Regal Nissan!
Anonymous
Unregistered

I am a little pissed off at the moment with Regal and Nissan North America. After getting the run around all day and getting pulled over and going through a Felony stop. Which was nice and joyful by the way, after explaining everything to the nice officer they got the picture and though that was funny. They said that I will have to get the vehicle reported back as Active or some bull crap like that in GCIC by going to my local police department and filling out a few forms. As far as the keys issue, I called Nissan N America after I had enough of the run around. Nissan N America informed me that it was NISSAN CORPRATE POLICY TO LEAVE CUSTOMERS VEHICLE UNLOCKED AND THE KEYS IN THE IGNITION IN THE PARKING LOT WHERE ANY ASS HAT CAND TAKE MY VEHICLE SO THEY CAN PURCHASE ME A NEW X. Basically what they were telling me is they stand behind the dealership 100%. I told them the reason I felt it necessary to remove my vehicle is that I was afraid that if I left it there it may not be there in the morning with the keys in the vehicle and unlocked. I told them that I made an attempt to find a Nissan employee but was unable to locate one. That is when I elected to remove the vehicle. As it was in for warranty and that they had not even touched it. The guy kept going back to the point that I had not notified Nissan that I was going to remove the vehicle. After getting off the phone I called 5 Nissan dealerships and spoke with service advisors at all 5 dealerships. Each of them told me that it was there dealership policy that if a tech was not actively working on a vehicle it was to be LOCKED. The underlining issue is doing not leave your vehicle at Regal, Nissan; they will not lock it they will even make it easy for someone to take it. One more point I made to Nissan N America was. How come that you guys don’t leave the keys in all of your NEW cars and trucks? His response was because they would disappear. My response was exactly my point.

#92764 - 28/09/05 09:34 PM Re: My Xterra was stolen from Regal Nissan!
Anonymous
Unregistered

felony stop oh i beat that was fun so basically nissan usa is so stupid that they will stand behind a stupid dealership instead of saying the dealership was wrong and we are correcting the problem.What a bunch of morons what kind of world do they live in!! man if thats their policy being here in phx ever nissan would be in mexico in 4 hrs what a bunch of dumb F@*ks. I beat now that the word is out i would go back in about 1 week and see if thier policy has changed i beat it will.So what about the service and did they ever attempt to call you before they called it in stolen? or are that really that dumb they thought you would not find out man you should post their email,phone #,Fax #,and address so we all can write them. man next time i need parts or a new X i know where to go.i would spend a weekend thier letting ever one know what they do standing outside the service bay.

#92765 - 29/09/05 07:30 AM Re: My Xterra was stolen from Regal Nissan!
Kaiser Offline

Loc: Austin, Texas
I was afraid that was going to happen to you... so I guess Nissan reported it stolen (I assume you weren't dumb enough to do it yourself)?

Didn't they call you to discuss it before reporting it?

#92766 - 29/09/05 09:40 AM Re: My Xterra was stolen from Regal Nissan!
jerseydevi1 Offline

Loc: Yorktown, VA USA
Quote:
Originally posted by slmh1296:
felony stop oh i beat that was fun so basically nissan usa is so stupid that they will stand behind a stupid dealership instead of saying the dealership was wrong and we are correcting the problem.What a bunch of morons what kind of world do they live in!! man if thats their policy being here in phx ever nissan would be in mexico in 4 hrs what a bunch of dumb F@*ks. I beat now that the word is out i would go back in about 1 week and see if thier policy has changed i beat it will.So what about the service and did they ever attempt to call you before they called it in stolen? or are that really that dumb they thought you would not find out man you should post their email,phone #,Fax #,and address so we all can write them. man next time i need parts or a new X i know where to go.i would spend a weekend thier letting ever one know what they do standing outside the service bay.
where the hell did you learn how to spell??
your posts give me headaches!

back on point...sorry about everything you've been through there, Hammer. Hope it works out.

#92767 - 29/09/05 10:41 AM Re: My Xterra was stolen from Regal Nissan!
Axle Offline

Loc: Fort Carson, CO
Quote:
Originally posted by jerseydevi1:
Quote:
[b]felony stop oh i beat that was fun so basically nissan usa is so stupid that they will stand behind a stupid dealership instead of saying the dealership was wrong and we are correcting the problem.What a bunch of morons what kind of world do they live in!! man if thats their policy being here in phx ever nissan would be in mexico in 4 hrs what a bunch of dumb F@*ks. I beat now that the word is out i would go back in about 1 week and see if thier policy has changed i beat it will.So what about the service and did they ever attempt to call you before they called it in stolen? or are that really that dumb they thought you would not find out man you should post their email,phone #,Fax #,and address so we all can write them. man next time i need parts or a new X i know where to go.i would spend a weekend thier letting ever one know what they do standing outside the service bay.
where the hell did you learn how to spell??
your posts give me headaches!

back on point...sorry about everything you've been through there, Hammer. Hope it works out.[/b]
Funny, I was thinking the same thing.

Axle

#92768 - 29/09/05 04:31 PM Re: My Xterra was stolen from Regal Nissan!
Anonymous
Unregistered

bite me what is wrong with my spelling I know i can not spell to save my life on the other side i dont care i know i suck!! HAHAHAHA that is the problem with the internet you have to be able to spell i need to cut and paste into microsoft office use spell check then re paste to then post it hahaha. what is even worse i laugh at others who can not spell or make mistakes.any way axel hope all works out...by the way i ran the post threw spell check only 8 errors haha here it is correct so your head wont hurt
Felony stop oh i beat that was fun so basically Nissan USA is so stupid that they will stand behind a stupid dealership instead of saying the dealership was wrong and we are correcting the problem.What a bunch of morons what kind of world do they live in!! man if that's their policy being here in Phoenix ever Nissan would be in Mexico in 4 hrs what a bunch of dumb F@*ks. I beat now that the word is out i would go back in about 1 week and see if their policy has changed i beat it will.So what about the service and did they ever attempt to call you before they called it in stolen? or are that really that dumb they thought you would not find out man you should post their email,phone #,Fax #,and address so we all can write them. man next time i need parts or a new X i know where to go.i would spend a weekend their letting ever one know what they do standing outside the service bay.

#92769 - 29/09/05 06:51 PM Re: My Xterra was stolen from Regal Nissan!
Anonymous
Unregistered

wow...

Threw is the past tense of throw...To propel through the air with a motion of the hand or arm.

Through is In one side and out the opposite or another side of

Microsoft's spell check can't help you if you use the wrong word (most of the time) and damn, use punctuation where it is appropriate.

Oh, and Need-a-Hammer, that blows dude, I'd see if any of the news stations in your area have a consumer reports segment on their newscasts...in Denver we have Tom Martino and he'll go investigate and expose companies with bad business practices.
You might also try using spaces to make your posts easier to read, and not repeat your previous post in each new one...that will get old real fast.

Just thought I'd give you a hand

#92770 - 30/09/05 10:51 AM Re: My Xterra was stolen from Regal Nissan!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Are we talking about Regal Nissan in Roswell, GA?

#92771 - 30/09/05 11:22 AM Re: My Xterra was stolen from Regal Nissan!
BradLee Offline

Loc: Black Hills
Quote:
Originally posted by need-a-hammer:
How come that you guys don’t leave the keys in all of your NEW cars and trucks? His response was because they would disappear. My response was exactly my point.
No Shit that is just plain fucking stupid. I have had this problem in the past too. If that is a policy then I want to meet the people who came up with that one!

Great story to tell you kids and grand kids though laugh

#92772 - 30/09/05 12:17 PM Re: My Xterra was stolen from Regal Nissan!
jerseydevi1 Offline

Loc: Yorktown, VA USA
Quote:
bite me what is wrong with my spelling I know i can not spell to save my life on the other side i dont care i know i suck!! HAHAHAHA that is the problem with the internet you have to be able to spell i need to cut and paste into microsoft office use spell check then re paste to then post it hahaha. what is even worse i laugh at others who can not spell or make mistakes.any way axel hope all works out...by the way i ran the post threw spell check only 8 errors haha here it is correct so your head wont hurt
please tell me you are kidding, and trolling this board...please, please, please.....

#92773 - 01/10/05 10:26 AM Re: My Xterra was stolen from Regal Nissan!
Anonymous
Unregistered

jerseydevi1 I am not just trolling. I love this site, I am on it daily. I have a X. I'm just not very good at spelling sometimes when I am typing and putting down my thoughts I just keep pecking away at the keyboard. I probably just need to slow down and review what I have done. Sorry for any headaches or sore eyes, but it is good for a laugh. [LOL]

#92774 - 01/10/05 06:58 PM Re: My Xterra was stolen from Regal Nissan!
Anonymous
Unregistered

try these:

#92775 - 02/10/05 01:49 AM Re: My Xterra was stolen from Regal Nissan!
Anonymous
Unregistered

ChefTyler that is to funny.As you can tell I need a helping hand. I have a good sense of humor I can laugh at myself its all good, but is that a picture of you on the box? [LOL] hahaha..
It is funny how we all total got of the subject of this post and turned it into something else we kind of forgot need-a-hammer being a car theft. I would like to know what has happened since his last post on this matter.Also how did my rating go down in all of my post I was just playing around I hope I did not offened anybody, if I did I am sorry or was it just my bad grammer!!!

#92776 - 02/10/05 02:04 PM Re: My Xterra was stolen from Regal Nissan!
Anonymous
Unregistered

bad grammar.
and you bitched about your rating...so expect it to go lower laugh

oh, and that isn't me on the box, I was a much uglier child.

#92777 - 03/10/05 08:49 AM Re: My Xterra was stolen from Regal Nissan!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hello Hello Hello, is there anybody in there? Are we talking about Regal Nissan in Roswell, GA? Pink Floyd stoner jokes welcome.

#92778 - 04/10/05 04:23 PM Re: My Xterra was stolen from Regal Nissan!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by X5G:
Hello Hello Hello, is there anybody in there? Are we talking about Regal Nissan in Roswell, GA? Pink Floyd stoner jokes welcome.
Yes,

Regal Nissan in Roswell, GA

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal