Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
ECXC 2024!
by Tom
23/04/24 04:27 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 162 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#93001 - 19/06/01 01:58 PM DeCormier Nissan in Manchester, CT redux
TXSalsaX Offline

Loc: The Good Ol' US of A
Can't say enough good things about these folks: Sheri, Willy, Butch and all the others [sorry, don't recall everyone's name].

Previous complaints were a popping in the front end [ABS self-check according to the board], sunroof rattle and AT Oil Temp light not working on the dash.

AT Oil Temp light resolved by replacing the PCB in the dash.

Sunroof rattle not resolved; apparently the hinge doesn't allow any adjustment but they're going to look into it some more. Had to pickup the truck due to an upcoming trip to Rochester that didn't allow enough time to do all that needs to be done to get to the bottom of this annoying problem [I'm very anal about squeaks and rattles. I hate 'em!]. Besides, with the warm weather I'm relying on the AC more and more so the sunroof doesn't get opened up as much.

BTW, got to show of the Thor mod and it was met with enthusiasm. Sounds like Nissan might pick up on this one...kris and others, are you listening?

If only my dealer back home was as friendly as these folks are. Thanks guys!

------------------
01 Salsa SE 2WD
"Cognito"
Mostly Stock

[This message has been edited by TXSalsaX (edited 06-19-2001).]

[This message has been edited by TXSalsaX (edited 06-19-2001).]

#93002 - 23/06/01 05:45 AM Re: DeCormier Nissan in Manchester, CT redux
Charrua Offline

Loc: South Windsor, CT USA
Always had good luck with them. They're a nice neighborhood type dealer, family owned. They're one of the few dealers that have loaners AND they treat you great whether you bought your truck there on not. None of the "Who was your salesman?" BS.

BTW, how long are you going to be in town? Email me if you want to hook up for lunch/dinner.

------------------
Gabe
gabe@ntplx.net (home)
izrga01@cai.com (work)

#93003 - 24/06/01 04:12 PM Re: DeCormier Nissan in Manchester, CT redux
TXSalsaX Offline

Loc: The Good Ol' US of A
Quote:
Originally posted by Charrua:
Always had good luck with them. They're a nice neighborhood type dealer, family owned. They're one of the few dealers that have loaners AND they treat you great whether you bought your truck there on not. None of the "Who was your salesman?" BS.

BTW, how long are you going to be in town? Email me if you want to hook up for lunch/dinner.

They're great! They've never made me feel like they were doing me a favor in taking care of the issues on the truck but, instead, like I've been doing business with them for years.

And yeah, the free loaner car is great. My dealership back home has, on one occasion, picked up the tab for a rental vehicle while my old truck was in for work. And these guys are much larger than DeC...go figure.

I'll try to give you a holler. As it is I'm stuck working 7 days a week [ well, plenty of XOC breaks of course... ] with trips out of town every so often. Makes for a very busy schedule....

------------------
01 Salsa SE 2WD
Cognito
Mostly Stock

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal