Staten Island Nissan has to be the worst dealership in America. Bay Ridge Nissan also bites the bone.

I had the problem with the power window motor not working and needed it replaced. SI Nissan's service department had a "couldn’t care less" attitude. They wanted me to leave the truck and maybe I would get it back in 5 days...when they got around to it and when the parts came in.

I asked about a loaner vehicle and the attitude was basically "go f#ck yourself, we don't give anyone loaner vehicles."

I had to drive 30 minutes to Freehold Nissan in NJ to get the job done. They had a very good and professional service department with many lifts. They did the job in less than an hour and were very nice.

Lesson to all prospective buyers....steer clear of Staten Island and Brooklyn dealerships. Go to New Jersey.

Now the power window motor on the other side needs replacing. I also suspect there is a manifold problem because the engine noise is getting louder. I only have a little over 10,000 miles on this truck and I am starting to think it is a cheap piece of junk.