Dealership: Concordville Nissan & Subaru

Location: S.E. Pennsylvania. They are close to the PA/DE border, which is right up the street from the concord mall on 202/Corcord Pike.

Sales Person: David Pollicino

Concordville Nissan is about 30 minutes from my house. We have another dealership that is literally 5 minutes from my house (Drexel Hill Nissan). but the service and sales experience from that place was bad (my parents have had Nissans for 15 years).

I purchased my Sentra from Concordville in June of 2002. At that time I specifically wanted a 2000-2001 Sentra SE 5-speed, and concordville had a low milage model of what I wanted. I was 18 at the time with little to no credit so my mom was with me, but I felt like Dave treated me with the same respect he treated my mom.

My good sales and service (only one or two warranty claims ) experience is what brought me back to Concordville for my Xterra. Truthfully, Dave was the main reason I went back.

Dave is one of the most relaxed sales people I have known. He helped me out with getting a better price on both of my cars. The sales manager was the typical "I want you to buy today" guy, but he was a decent guy too. Dave actually told me to hold off on buying my X for another week so that I could get a larger rebate. This was towards the end of the month so he could have just as easily told me this is the best price and put another sale under his belt that month.

What I like about Concordville is the way they treat me. I'm 23, but I don't look the part (I look younger). When I was looking at my X I stopped into Drexel Hill Nissan one day after work to get a price from them. At this point I was in a nice dress shirt and dress pants since that is what I wear to work. I stood around for 20-30 minutes and none of the free people so much as asked me if I needed anything. I have walked into Concordville wearing jeans and a t-shirt (and still looking lie I'm 15) and I always get approached and treated they way I feel a customer should.

I spewed off enough of my experience. When it comes time to get my next car I will be making a return trip to Concordville to deal with Dave!