2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 113 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#93656 - 29/04/03 06:01 AM Mario D'Addario Nissan-Shelton poor
leftydog Offline

Several examples:
1) Plastic eyelet on oil dipstick melted off, leaving dipstick in oil tube. Dealer gave me a hard time over this as a "warranty" repair. Suggested that I manhandled it and it broke off. Ultimately covered by warranty
2.Brakes done, fluid level in master cyclinder was not checked. Well over the "full line"
3.Car was not washed, when coupon said it should be
4.filled out "drop off form" checked box to "rotate and balance" tires, also perform recall for ABS sensor, change fuel filter.
Tires were not rotated or balanced.
5.Brought in car for wheel alignment, said that they "don't do wheel alignments on saturday" when they are open from 8:-12...How long does it take to do a wheel alignment???????

The service manager has been responsive to these problems, but they still re-occur because they DO NOT pay attention to detail. At 75 bux and hour, I expect and demand that they should perform better than the local jiffylube in routine services.

At this point, I am going to another Nissan Dealer

#93657 - 29/04/03 12:34 PM Re: Mario D'Addario Nissan-Shelton poor
ccspelman Offline

Loc: el paso, texas and connecticut
Well I'm glad I wasn't the only one that experienced something bad there. I am originally from Stratford, when I was home for the summer I brought my X there for mileage service. I went to pick it up, and the front license plate and frame was bent in half.. at a 90 degree angle.

They tried to tell me it was my fault.. and all they did to fix it was have some repair guy come out with a cigarette hanging out of his mouth. He hammered license plate (barely helping it) and put on one of their frames. It wasn't that big a deal.. it was just the way they handled it. Bunch of jerks.. I'm never going back there again!

#93658 - 06/05/03 07:27 PM Re: Mario D'Addario Nissan-Shelton poor
ElectroKen Offline

Loc: Shelton, CT
I've only had warrantee work done there. I can't help it, but I don't trust them. Their work seems to be adequate at best.

Maybe it's just my conscience recalling all the rotten shit I saw done to customers during my sentence as a dealership wrench.

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal