2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 124 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#93679 - 19/04/06 04:30 PM Ancira Nissan in San Antonio, TX
Anonymous
Unregistered

I got a SES light back in Feb. and checked it myself. P0430 (3 Way Catalyst)... I turned it off, and it came back about a month later. I took my X to Ancira here in SA, told them my code, and Brian (Service Advisor) said they would look at it and call me... He called, said that the problem was indeed the cat (rather than just an o2 sensor...), and that the problem would be fixed under the 80,000 mile catalytic converter warranty. With that said, he also had to order the new cat, as it wasn't in stock. Anyway, Got my X back in the mean time, he called when it came in, and I took it in to get the cat replaced. Also had the free 100 point inspection done. (Everything was okay here). They made no mention of my pulley, or my re-located knock sensor. Also, my X has just over 60,000 miles. Overall, I am very pleased with their service. I don't feel that anyone at the dealer went out of their way, or did anything extra to help me, but simply that a dealer didn't try to screw me somehow or mess up my car worse than how it went in. I wouldn't have even gone to a dealer if it wasn't going to potentially be covered under warranty. They give the Nissan brand a good name. smile

#93680 - 19/04/06 09:05 PM Re: Ancira Nissan in San Antonio, TX
Rickster43 Offline

Loc: San Antonio,Texas
Yeah, I heard nothing but good Comments about Ancira's Service...I go to Ingram Park Nissan...which is also good service...

"The Universe without Music would be Madness"...

#93681 - 29/06/06 01:56 PM Re: Ancira Nissan in San Antonio, TX
Anonymous
Unregistered

the service that i've had at Ancira blows, even though i bought the X there. So I go to Gunn whenever i need to and they are so much better than Ancira.

#93682 - 30/06/06 06:17 PM Re: Ancira Nissan in San Antonio, TX
shiner Offline

Loc: tx
bought and had all my service done at gunn and was/am extemely happy with their service. however, i found an independent garage that now does all the service on the x and the wifes honda civic (less expensive and with an 18 month/18,000 mile warranty).

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal