Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
ECXC 2024!
by Tom
23/04/24 04:27 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 131 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#93801 - 29/08/04 04:29 AM Fallhaber Nissan Parts dept. are a$$holes!
hot_h2o Offline

Loc: Bright, Indiana
I went this weekend to try to order the inside rear panel for the subwoofer and wow did I make a mistake. The parts guy Bob was so mean and really did not want to help me. He gave me so much attitude that I finally told him to forget it. He huffed and puffed when I told him what I wanted and then told me to get my vin number. I had my wifes car at the time so I couldn't. I asked since I get my car serviced here could you pull it up in the computer. He told me no. I left and went to the service dept. I asked them for my vin number and within 2 seconds I had it. I ended up going to Jeff Wyler on Rt. 42 and Mike at parts really hooked me up. I had the part in 10 mins.

If you live in or around the Cincinnati Ohio are I will tell you not to goto Fallhaber Nissan on Colerain Ave. Whatever you do don't deal with Bob at part's dept.

I really should goto the store manager for this.
I will never take my Xterra to Fallhaber again.

mad mad mad mad mad mad [Finger]

#93802 - 29/08/04 10:08 AM Re: Fallhaber Nissan Parts dept. are a$$holes!
xterra3202 Offline

Loc: Georgia
my experience shows that no one really gives a shit unless you find that "diamond in the ruff" dealership. do a favor and buy a copy of the service CD from ebay and do most of the work yourself and have a good shop do it. my dealings with service managers show that the reason their employees are the way they are is because their boss is just as bad if not worse!!!

Tim

Thomas Jefferson

#93803 - 29/08/04 05:21 PM Re: Fallhaber Nissan Parts dept. are a$$holes!
Anonymous
Unregistered

All of the ESM's on Ebay are pirated copies. There are other ways of getting information on the X. Taking it to a good dealership wil do wonders for you.

Sorry you had a bad experience. frown

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal