O.K. I've finally had it!!
1) They have a "shuttle" that only goes at certain times.. getting to work on time from the dealership is a hassle.
2) My husband was shuffling cars, and noticed they were about to hand over MY pick-up to another customer!!
3) they charged me for something that was under warranty (I didn't pay)
4) when they applied the $400.00 Touch of class the did not apply it to the roof of the vehicle and probably missed other important parts.
5)We had to wait 3 months before they got the 3M tape that was supposed to be applied to the wind deflector (they had promised to have it within 3 days, and never called us that it would take longer!)
6)when I called about my service engine light they did not tell me to check my gas cap, they told me to bring it in. (more hassle.. how do I get to work... how do I pick it up.. not having a car etc)
7) they told me I was getting a deal by giving them my old Nissan Pickup and then selling me a new king-cab 2X4 for 14,000.00 trade in for old pick-up was $2,000.00 When I looked in the paper and saw one for sale at another dealer for $12,500.00 I called them and told them about it... I grant it, they did reverse the deal and I saved $6,000.00 by being able to sell my old pick-up for $4,000 and buying the new frontier for $12,500 with a lower interest rate
(mind you, we had just purchased an Xterra at $3000.00 over MSRP they didn't give a hoot! telling me I had gotten a good deal... Bull sh**
I could probably go on.. but I hope someone from there sees this and realizes that they are on the wrong track!!