Well "Wilde Nissan of Waukesha, WI" fu**** up big time. When I was in on friday, they said they would order the vehicle and it should be in by tuesday, wednesday. Monday came around and they also couldn't get the financing to where I wanted it. So I went to my bank Monday and they got me where I wanted to be based off of the purchase that Wilde had drawn up for me and had in hand. Tuesday comes, I had to contact them about the vehicle they were ordering and they wanted a $200 deposit to hold the vehicle. I gave them that, called them today still no truck in or word of when it will be in. then they called back later to say the didn't get the one in IL it was sold, the only one they can get is in cleveland, oh and it will cost an additional $500 for delivery. WTF, not only did I agree on a price and vehicle to purchase and gave them $200 dollars cash to hold a vehicle that didn't exsist in the first place but, now I have to pay more for them to screw me. They don't even know IF they can get the one in Ohio!

Meanwhile the bank screwed up the financing, they didn't get the payoffs of the old vehicle right and added some fees the weren't suppose to, so I had to go back and redo that and get a new check, for a vehicle I was unaware didn't even exsist, which I know hold in my hand and no vehicle to purchase. :box: