Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
ECXC 2024!
by Tom
23/04/24 04:27 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 131 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#94056 - 14/05/01 11:25 AM Tynan's Nissan - Denver, CO
Sham Offline

I just wanted to say that dealing with the parts guys at Tynan's Nissan right outside of Denver has been nothing but spectacular. I have ordered radio mounting brackets (hard to find), a tail light ($130, so don't bust yours) and a rear bumper corner ($30, so bust it as many times as you like). I have also purchased numerous other knick-knacks from Tynan's. About 3 different guys work the counter and they are always busy, but each person is extremely helpful. They even recommended this site in my search for aftermarket accesories.

------------------
"City Slicker Style"
2000 Silver SE with 17" Rims on directional tread extra wide racing tires. Wide, low profile stance. Awesome sound system.

#94057 - 14/05/01 12:09 PM Re: Tynan's Nissan - Denver, CO
XOC Offline
Admin

Loc: Minneapolis, MN
Byron's a great guy, as is everyone else at Tynan's. We had a rocky start 2 years ago, but they have been extremely helpful and knowledgable since then.

If you need service, have Rob Marlowe do it, he loves working on Xterras, and helped with my lift kit install.

I'm currently working with Tynan's to get a discount for RMXC members, so keep that in mind.

------------------
Regards,
Ian

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal