Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
ECXC 2024!
by Tom
23/04/24 04:27 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 131 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#94068 - 25/08/01 09:42 AM Roseville auto Mall Future Nissan Do Not Go There!
MeandMyxterra Offline

Loc: Sacramento, CA
These People at Future Nissan In California are a bunch money hungry rude Dealers. I bought my Used 2000 X there from a salesman named Jay. Saying here always be here if I have any problems bla blabla, Well My 5 spd X blew the clutch and wouldnt you know I call my saleman to get his advise and I still hadnt received my second key for the vehicle, and i still havent received a phone call back! Well anyway I had another dealer replace the clutch (for free) and then a couple months later My X was stolen, and Totaled, so I go back to the roseville dealer and I was treated like they where doing me a favor, and they also mark up there trucks to 31000.00 dollars!!!! I left needless to say. SO BEWARE! eek

#94069 - 26/08/01 09:12 AM Re: Roseville auto Mall Future Nissan Do Not Go There!
wiggy2 Offline

Loc: Oroville, California
Maybe try Folsom AutoMall. We bought our X from People's Nissan, Thought they did real well. IMO of course. Good Luck!

#94070 - 28/08/01 12:42 PM Re: Roseville auto Mall Future Nissan Do Not Go There!
anotherbrian Offline

Loc: Rocklin, CA, USA
Quote:
Originally posted by wiggy2:
Maybe try Folsom AutoMall. We bought our X from People's Nissan, Thought they did real well. IMO of course. Good Luck!

I take my '01 SE to Future Nissan for service and have been very pleased. They took care of the underbody rust (the ones apparently from shipping) without any trouble (they did say it was the first time they'd heard of it, but they didn't try to blow me off (they did wait for an OK from Nissan before having the work done though)).

The SALESMEN aren't too bright though. Six months after buying my X, they were still leaving me voicemails letting me know that "the truck I was looking for had come in" (a yellow 5spd SE).

I bought from People's Nissan (in Stockton rather than the above mentioned Folsom), because they had the truck, and I didn't want to pay another dealer to do a trade. They knew I wouldn't be back for service given the distance, and didn't make it difficult to buy the truck for ~$200 over invoice.

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal