Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
ECXC 2024!
by Tom
23/04/24 04:27 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 131 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#94134 - 25/07/02 02:44 PM Where to buy in Salt Lake City, Utah??
E-Hansen Offline

Loc: SLC,UT
HI!

OH BOY!, i'm so excited, i'm 4 weeks away from being ready to buy a 02' SE/SC. I live in Salt Lake and what to know where people have bought theirs. Specifically UXOC members.

i saw this post from fastdrmr...

Quote:
I bought my Xterra from Ken Garff in October and have been thoroughly satisfied with their customer service. Even with questionable issues they insist to want to take care of it. I also want to comment that they are actively trying to help UXOC with a sponsorship to cover web expenses, club stickers, business cards, 10% discount for members on parts, and for seeking us out to create a relationship!!! The Ken Garff Dealership has been great to me and the X-community here in SLC and is definately the best place in Utah to buy from. I hope all of you that have the opportunity to call on them may also have a great experience and allow them to earn your respect.
I know there are other UXOC people out there. smile I was actually thinking of looking for a Larry H Miller but the idea that Ken Garff would even know about UXOC is cool. I'm also hoping to talk them down a few K so i can fit my monthly payment.

Any feedback is greatly appeciated!

e-

#94135 - 25/07/02 04:04 PM Re: Where to buy in Salt Lake City, Utah??
fastdrmr Offline

Loc: SLC, UT
Check your email!!!

Welcome aboard...

Robert

#94136 - 26/07/02 07:25 AM Re: Where to buy in Salt Lake City, Utah??
boconn Offline

I also bought my X from Ken Garff. The salesman was a good guy and the purchase went smoothly. Other than that, I haven't been there since (no problems with the truck).

Where ever you go, good luck with the new truck!

#94137 - 26/07/02 07:51 AM Re: Where to buy in Salt Lake City, Utah??
E-Hansen Offline

Were you able to talk them down?

e-

#94138 - 30/07/02 06:51 AM Re: Where to buy in Salt Lake City, Utah??
boconn Offline

Yeah, I was able to get about 2300 off sticker...

#94139 - 30/07/02 06:57 AM Re: Where to buy in Salt Lake City, Utah??
E-Hansen Offline

Thats exactly what i want to hear.

#94140 - 06/09/02 03:57 PM Re: Where to buy in Salt Lake City, Utah??
XCETRA Offline

Loc: Utah
I bought my first Xterra at the Tim Dahle on State Street. I originally drove all the way out to Bountiful Ken Garff(I lived in Draper) and they would not give me the deal I wanted. I told the sales guy that I would get that exact Black SE with everything, he said no way we won't trade it. The next day I went to Tim Dahle and told them what I wanted and the traded Ken Garff and gave me exactly what I wanted. Be sure and visit www.carbuyingtips.com get the price of the vehicle (invoice msrp and what the dealer really paid). For some reason the Car Dealerships in Utah really try to get top dollar, do not pay it. Good Luck! Oh and if you go to Tim Dahle on state street ask for Josh he is extremely fair, do not be afraid to beat him down on the price though.

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal