shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 85 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#94179 - 18/01/08 09:39 AM Ken Garff Nissan Riverdale, UTAH
Anonymous
Unregistered

Just want to chime in my experience with KG Nissan at Riverdale Utah. I've been dealing with them for several years now and have good experiences with these guys. Lately I took my 2003 Xterra for an oil change and also to check the coolant/anti-freeze smell. Well the service tech found out I had a blown head gasket. Service advisor called me up at work and told me it will cost me $1800 bucks to fix it. But I told them that I'll have to defer the maintenance and park it until I'm financially able to support it. Well the service advisor called a few minutes later and told me the good news that my truck is still under the powertrain warranty....whoopi doo!!! I told them to press forward and fix it. KG Nissan even got me a rental while the truck was in the shop for 3.5 days. Now the X is running smoothly again (feels like its got a new engine) and my daily driver. Kudos to the people at KG Nissan for checking their system and the follow up....considering my powertrain warranty is up next month. smile

#94180 - 18/01/08 02:30 PM Re: Ken Garff Nissan Riverdale, UTAH
Anonymous
Unregistered

5 yrs 50K

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal