Quote:
Originally posted by grafhx:
I have a couple if you don't mind. worth it? will 35" fit w/ bl? still streetable? do you have any pics up?
The short answers....
Worth it? Hell yes.
35's? I wouldn't do it. There's really no room to stuff a 35 on compression like you need to when you are at speed.
Streetable? It's my daily driver.
Pics? They are around along with a video. Try a search.

I do agree with the others though. I am not sure the kit will cure your driving woes. Speed is not for everyone and although I probably post the highest average off-road speed here save for the 2nd generation racer, I have not broken anything serious. The TC kit is great, don't get me wrong and I'd do it all over again in a heartbeat. However, slowing down and staying within your limits and the limits of your machine goes a long way. I'm not saying don't mod your X as you want either. If you are driving within your limits, it may :rolleyes: be just a matter of getting your rig to keep up. Skill and expense are inversely proportionate IMO. As you skill increases, the likelihood of major repair bills decreases. Just remember, when it comes down to it, dirt hurts.

EDIT TO ADD:

After thinking about it I wouldn't do the body lift either. It just lifts the center of gravity higher and you really don't want that when you are going fast. Take a look at the high end racers in something like the Baja or Dakar. Lots of travel but lower to the ground than you might expect. Drift in the dirt is fine, and I know I do my share of that when appropriate like in a river bed or a dune scenario, but rolling just plain sucks. My two cents.