Thanks guys...

RedX:
Yea, we have hillbillies here. Its a weird mix tho. I think the Pittsburgh "yinzer" accent is the worst accent i have ever heard in my life. It just sounds so unintelligent. I have nothing against hillbillies...but when i went to visit my sis in SC...whoa....haha...although the southern girl charm was quite nice.

rednec:
exactly. every one i know (and their parents and friends etc) is doing the same thing they did 10 years ago. no progression. pittsburgh has the second highest population of old people next to ft. lauderdale (i believe). thats why things dont evolve here, well that and the steel town mentality. i have friends that are in their mid 30's that have never left the state!!! never seen an ocean in person. their idea of a trip is to go to lake erie. ugh. wtf is up with that.

Ollie :
MO? The one where the trucks and machines come to life? that movie is awesome..haha

they film a lot of movies here as well. i think an average of 2-4 per year. jean claude van damnit yelled at me and my friends for making fun of him while they were filming that stupid movie where he has to save the civic arena from blowing up. another day we were skating to one of our spots and saw two guys fighting on top of a bridge, we were like holy crap..what the hell. found out it was the inspector gadget project, haha. the giant claw should have given it away smile film crew was no where to be seen. i guess they were behind the supports or something.

well, hopefully we can make the trip down soon to check it out. she just got back from there a week ago. i am super busy with work and we leave for kona, hi in august so i am not sure when we can make it down. with any luck we'll just stay in kona...haha

thanks again...