Yeah it was great to meet all of you too....I had a great time! Did Andy ever make it home ok after that phantom electrical bug popped up?

By the way I was already looking ahead to some possible "winter" runs where we have to stay down at lower elevations. I noticed there are some nice trails.....although not to challenging up by foresthill.

Another location with a little more challenge would be say the Jeep Peligrine trail (this one is very promising....highest elevation here is 3700 ft) just east of Red Bluff? There is Lovelady Ridge..................and of course there is always our friend Hollister OHVP. If you are even remotely interested in a snow run there is always the Icehouse reservoir area....where the destination could be sledding and a day in the snow before you head back home. There is the old pony express trail that you can take from Icehouse back down to Highway 50 (this route is also called Webber Mill Rd) . I took this once in the winter time and if the snow isn't down to low it is just muddy with a little snow mixed in. Actually made for an "interestingly" challenging little trip back to US 50.

Anyway you do have to get more creative and maybe drive a little further (north) to run in the winter......but it can be done. Just some ideas.