Save the dates guys, I'll post more info when I have it, but it will be very similar to last year.

Sat. 9/30

-6:30am (yes it's early...but we need to get there as early as possible) in Pleasant Hill.

Sears Mall Store
1001 SUNVALLEY BLVD
SUNVALLEY MALL
CONCORD, CA 94520
*we will be in the parking lot next to the Sears Auto Center

-10am we will be at Incline Village

Wells Fargo
776 Tahoe Blvd
Incline Village, NV

-Our destination will be the Start/Finish spot on the map below.

[img]http://65.36.220.133/uploadedImages/Races/NCS/tahoecourse_swimrun.bmp#map1[/img]

***note: you won't be able to get into the show and shine area unless you are with the group.

-------------------------------------------------

Here's the tentative schedual for the event.
-------------
10am Arrive at Incline Village for the Nissan Xterra Championships
-In no paticular order and times are TBD
--Show and Shine contest for Xterras only
--Display area for ALL Nissan trucks
--Lunch with Nissan (open to all)
-we will then go grocery shopping for dinner and sun lunch
-head to camp and set-up
-possible late evening run to Barker Loop trail to do some exploring

Sun

We will be on FRS Channel 8 (no sub-code) and CB 22.

***We will be running a dificult trail on Sun, but should have plenty of space for stockers to ride along in modded rigs.

NCCX DISCLAIMER:

By using this site and participating in club events, I hereby acknowledge that off-road driving is a potentially hazardous activity and that I should not participate in this activity unless I am medically and physically able to do so. I also acknowledge that off-road driving may cause damage to my vehicle. I assume any and all risks associated with my voluntary participation in club events. In addition, I, for myself and for anyone who might claim on my behalf, covenant not to sue, and hereby waive, release, and discharge NCCX and any and all of it's members from any personal injury, property damage, or any other claims which may arise from my participation in club-organized activities.