Well, I guess it was meant that we were not able to make this weekend’s trip.

Last Tuesday evening, Catherine was playing softball. She was running to catch a ball, but her foot got caught by some bold spots on the grass, I think (I was on the bench watching her team playing). She rolled on the ground. When she stopped rolling, she realized that she had massive pain in her right knee (her left knee is the bad knee with a surgery from the past), and some (very little) blood on her pants near the knee. Well, somehow her knee exploded eek (sort of…since her knee didn’t hit anything). She ended up with a huge cut…about 5” long and 1.5” deep [Uh Oh !] , and was taken from the softball field to a nearby hospital in an ambulance. About 2 hours later, an emergency doctor finally stitched her up…about 5 stitches under the skin to keep the cut closed (inside), and about 25 stitches to keep the skin closed (surface).

Luckily and surprisingly, that was all. [Freak] No damages to muscles and bones. She was released from the emergency room late Tuesday evening…almost midnight or after midnight.

So, hopefully, she’ll recover fast and be able to join the next 3-day holiday weekend in September…

Have fun, guys…and take lots of pictures. [Wave]