Quote:
Originally posted by tea2jay:
...i hope i get my x before the 14th, it'd be cool to go down to hollister and check out some real offroading,...
If you get the X before the 14th and can make it out to the Hollister trip that would be awsome! You can meet the group and learn how to use your new 4x4. This will also allow you to try out the Xterra in stock form (you will be suprised at what it will do!) and decide what you want/need to upgrade. You can also check out what mods others have and talk to them about why they choose what mod.

You should really take your time to do some reseach before spending the big $$$ and the Hollister trip will help. If you can't make it to the Hollister we do monthly meet and greets where you can come meet members and pick their brains for info. If you haven't already, sign up for our email group for more info on events http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/nccxterra/. I would also read as much as you can through posts right here on XOC (I'd start in tires, suspension, and powertrain) there is just a wealth of info.

Welcome to the club, and feel free to ask away in the NCCX section.

[Wave]