Great trip guys. As usual, nice to see the old friends, and make some new ones. I love wheeling with NCCX guys. I always learn something new on every trip, and this one was no exception.

What I learned this weekend.
1. Waiting all winter to get together with good friends is to long a time.
2. Sharing a good meal around a camp fire is priceless.
3. The "piro" jean runs in the family (including husbands and wives)
4. Aftermarket shock mounts should be made STRONGER.
5. Running with no rear shocks adds "excitement" to everything.
6. Duck tape DOES NOT seal the "wag bag" from a PETT toilet.
7. It is amazing how much "stuff" can spread over the roof of an Xterra and trailer on the way home.
8. I remember why I don't like taking a sponge bath in a gas station bathroom.
9. No rear shocks, towing a trailer, doing 58 mph on what Cal-trans called a "fixed" freeway in one lane of traffic because Cal-trans has blocked the other lane will result in the following: One blown drivers side trailer tire, one slightly ripped off drivers side trailer fender, 27ish traffic cone killed (one stuffed between the calmini front skid and the engine), one smashed oil filter(killed by above mentioned cone), one broken taillight on a VERY understanding CHP officers patrol car, one "Reckless Driving" ticket from above mentioned officer, 2 hours of time in the middle of the freeway and a heart beat that matches the pace of humming bird wings.

I just got home, and as usual I have one heck of a camp fire story for next time.
See you all at camp WAMP, if I can fix things enough to go.

Casper

[Geek]