Both trails are rated 4wd Easy and can easily be done in a stock 4x4 Xterra. If you are looking to try out wheeling in the Sierras then this trip is for you.

Here are a few pics from last year's trip to Sour Grass

Info on Corral Hollow can be found here.

We should be fine at Sour Grass, but there will likely be some snow at Corral Hollow.

More info on meeting spots and times to come.

Here's the sign-up

--------------------------

1. Huey

NCCX DISCLAIMER:

By using this site and participating in club events, I hereby acknowledge that off-road driving is a potentially hazardous activity and that I should not participate in this activity unless I am medically and physically able to do so. I also acknowledge that off-road driving may cause damage to my vehicle. I assume any and all risks associated with my voluntary participation in club events. In addition, I, for myself and for anyone who might claim on my behalf, covenant not to sue, and hereby waive, release, and discharge NCCX and
any and all of it's members from any personal injury, property damage, or any other claims which may arise from my participation in club-organized activities.

All, here's the new info on this trip, plus meeting times and locations, and a new sign-up.

The trip is now on Sunday 6/12. We will do only Sour Grass and then head to the back side of Deer Valley for a quick scouting run to check snow levels (stockers can ride along with a modified rig). This is still a single day run so there are no plans to even try to run all of Deer Valley, just a quick check to the top and back.

Meeting Spots & Times

9am at the Pleasanton McDonalds
6800 SANTA RITA RD
PLEASANTON, CA 94588

11:45am possibly 12 in Angels Camp (at Burger King)
290 South Main Street
Angels Camp, CA 95222

communications info...

CB: 16
FRS: 8