I'm going to send out an update email later on this, but for those that read the board...

You guys are more than welcome to arrive early or even go on Sat or do a two day trip (Ruger1022 will be there both days so get in contact with him if you like). The reason for the Sun 11-12pm meeting spot at the obsticle course is to allow those that would like to arrive early a chance to explore on their own and then just meet the group at 11. I also planned this hour becuase many of us are lazy and like to sleep in on Sun smile . We will probably hang out at the park till sundown (4pm) and I like Dean's idea about a group dinner (there's a great Mexican place in Hollister), but everyone is welcome to come and go as they please.

One other note. It seems like there is quite a large group going (10+ from our club, plus quite a few Toyotas) so I will need a few trail boss volunteers to help split the group up a bit. Let me know if you would like to lead a group (knowing the park is a must) and what difficulty you would like to lead (easy, med, hard).